Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 5:51 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Make Rule on Bill... - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Make Rule on Bill...
Make Rule on Bill...
FirNesSDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 3:19 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
I don't understand this thread. Bill kinda sucks. In ARS the ice dragon is like 10x better. Remind me, what is this thread for lol?

eckone87Date: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 3:26 PM | Message # 17
Rifleman
Group: Users
Easy way to counter a bill from being taken is not to use his Call of gods Ulty. the item wont work unless a bill uses his ulty and is revived. This whole thing about being a bannable offense is dum. just like trying to ban -uim  everything is in the game for a reason.

Message edited by eckone87 - Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 3:26 PM

AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 3:51 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
FirNesS, the thread is for input on overturning the rule, that allows players to take the hero ''bill'' and use it for them selves for the rest of the game right now theres a rule saying you cant use this mystery thing(not telling players how to or what it is) to control bill, but theres a reason it was put in game and its just another thing to monitor

Often imitated Never Duplicated

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:12 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
I still don't understand, sry. Do you mean that right now it's not allowed to get bill on purpose using the 350 win code? Or is there a glitch with bill? I don't get it

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:15 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
It means that there is a player who cannot counter Bill so he wants anyone who uses Bill banned... wink

hanshbraunDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:47 PM | Message # 21
Rifleman
I know personally at least 5 people who have the code hack and make codes for others

Added (10-Dec-2015, 4:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
But I'd never give the names of them even if you ban me for it

AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:49 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
Well im trying to keep this private as i can incase it doesnt get approved, but theres a secret, in which the hero ''bill'' can be yours for the game, 
example, me and your are playing vs each other, IN A ARS MODE, i have 0 codes, u have 1500, i pick my hero i run out of repicks, my heros abilties are, warp portal, trueshot, mana drain, xmute,) you decide you want to tech and use your codes to buy bill, (keep in mind i want bill cuz i enjoy teching) i realize my hero sucks, there is a way to get your hero (NOT A GLITCH its put in game but people trying to stop it)
and use it like its mind raped, also keep in mind taking a bill is better than losing 15k penguins to a 1900 hero

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:56 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Go get some win codes then.
Simple solution. Start accumulating code every game... :/

AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:59 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
i have 1500, doesnt help the pubs, who have to vs people that already have codes or are in good team, you have to look at it both sides, sure can say collect codes, but how can you win if everyone uses bill amulet of tp, and u got no auras or nothing to counter, or u send pengs and its countered real quick

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:59 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
honestly, bill should not be allowed to be picked as a first hero. i have no problem with him being a secondary, as it is a tactical move(same with alchemist, angel of doom, and bond's op ass ice dragon). however, its not instant cast, i've had ppl teleport out of the cast, which is annoying. 

all set heroes(bill, sheep, angel of doom, frost dragon, alchemist, etc) should not be allowed in ars modes. also, why bother making rules when people will not be aware of them since this game is practically dead? why wont bond just let someone else work on it if he doesnt have time? he won't get anything out of this as he basically borrowed windale's map and combined it with hero craft.. . he could atleast patch the hacked load codes...

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

AllstarJonesDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 4:59 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
^^

Message edited by AllstarJones - Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 5:05 PM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 5:01 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote lotrrotk ()
No, I've talked about this before, some people pay for these "codes" so yeah, I already asked that these codes should be banned for but I haven't gotten any response from that

because Bond is inactive... thats reason why no response for you... bud i remember he told me in PM long time ago "you can ban people who use hacked codes because we have already rule HACKING OF ANY SORT - BAN 2 DAYS"

hanshbraunDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 5:08 PM | Message # 28
Rifleman
I never gotten an undead bond without codes and all the time I see noobs get him with no codes what are those chances?

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 5:21 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
basically, what he is referring to is a certain item that allows you to steal summons. in this scenario, the player who chose bill doesnt get it back. this is a bug, but it should not be a bannable offense as "we do not patch the game with rules" and requires bond to address this. other than that, mind rape is not a big problem.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 5:31 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote AllstarJones ()
Well im trying to keep this private as i can incase it doesnt get approved, but theres a secret, in which the hero ''bill'' can be yours for the game, example, me and your are playing vs each other, IN A ARS MODE, i have 0 codes, u have 1500, i pick my hero i run out of repicks, my heros abilties are, warp portal, trueshot, mana drain, xmute,) you decide you want to tech and use your codes to buy bill, (keep in mind i want bill cuz i enjoy teching) i realize my hero sucks, there is a way to get your hero (NOT A GLITCH its put in game but people trying to stop it)
and use it like its mind raped, also keep in mind taking a bill is better than losing 15k penguins to a 1900 hero

So if I got it right then you just steal the guy's hero so he doesn't have any after that? In this case that is abuse. If you just kinda "copy" his hero then it's not. But as you don't wanna reveal what it is exactly (and you're right not to) I still can't fully understand lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Make Rule on Bill...
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<