Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Balancing Multiplayer Game. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Balancing Multiplayer Game.
Balancing Multiplayer Game.
aumbrellaDate: Monday, 26-Oct-2015, 7:55 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I against stack players with newbie mates and lost every game.
I wish all players could be assign into random team.

MubzDate: Monday, 26-Oct-2015, 8:44 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Investor
lol i know the feeling = (

i think the best solution for this is to do it like ladder. Basically, There is 2 types of games that could be hosted BY CHF, RT CHF
" random teams " & AT CHF  "arranged teams."  Both have there both individual ranks biggrin would be nice and more competitive!

Peace in the Middle East

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 26-Oct-2015, 9:00 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Mubz ()
i think the best solution for this is to do it like ladder. Basically, There is 2 types of games that could be hosted BY CHF, RT CHF
" random teams " & AT CHF  "arranged teams."  Both have there both individual ranks would be nice and more competitive!

We all know that this is impossible.
Also, it is because you can play with friends/players you know that many players still enjoy custom games in WC3.
So removing that aspect would be.... (not the greatest idea)

However, if there is a mode that can swap players, then I am all up for it. The problem is, 4.1 has not been released for quite some time now and I doubt it will be released anytime soon.
That said, technically, a much fairer team would be by having a mode that balances players by number of games played (with some consideration on ELO also). But this is a bit more complex than I think Bond would like to invest time in so ... :)

That said,
Quote aumbrella ()
I against stack players with newbie mates and lost every game.I wish all players could be assign into random team.

If you would be nice enough to tell us your username in battlenet, we would (at least me) play with you when we see you in lobby ^^

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Balancing Multiplayer Game.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats