Wednesday, 08-May-2024, 4:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Since I cant post in clanhpmm section - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Since I cant post in clanhpmm section
Since I cant post in clanhpmm section
KinGDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 1:20 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 1
did anyone every notice both cheesy and monster have the ugliest pictures they could find on the internet as there profile pictures ??
just sayin.....

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 1:41 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Can you just talk about initial topic lol ? Fight in another place

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 1:50 PM | Message # 18
Ninja
You realize you guys all love each other. If Monster stopped responding to Masta, Masta would feel empty and hurt. The same thing would happen if Masta started ignoring Monster's attacks. You can see Monster was quick to point out Masta ignoring him on the first page (he was disappointed).

You guys have a pretty serious relationship with one another even though it is based on hate, but you are clearly getting to know each other well and you guys seem to be hitting off. I bet you both get so excited to see what the other person had to say about you when you log on, even though it's all negative. The only other type of person to give you that much attention would be a girlfriend.

You both can deny this all you want but the fact that you have been responding to each other nonstop proves this point. You guys even get mad when the other person is online and they don't respond to your posts. I am not saying I am any better, I just tell it like it is.

We can have a group therapy session if you guys are interested, PM and we can work out a weekly meeting with the three of us. Monster, if you would be more comfortable with Cheesy joining us that is fine too.

EDIT: by all means keep the war going though, I am being entertained immensely and I am not the only one. I didn't mean to make this look like I was telling you guys to stop.

Message edited by Arctty - Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 2:12 PM

AntyoneDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 1:53 PM | Message # 19
Development Director
Awards: 3
Quote (Arctty)
You realize you guys all love each other. If Monster stopped responding to Masta, Masta would feel empty and hurt. The same thing would happen if Masta started ignoring Monster's attacks. You can see Monster was quick to point out Masta ignoring him on the first page (he was disappointed). You guys have a pretty serious relationship with one another even though it is based on hate, but you are clearly getting to know each other well and you guys seem to be hitting off. I bet you both get so excited to see what the other person had to say about you when you log on, even though it's all negative. The only other type of person to give you that much attention would be a girlfriend. You both can deny this all you want but the fact that you have been responding to each other nonstop proves this point. You guys even get mad when the other person is online and they don't respond to your posts. I am not saying I am any better, I just tell it like it is. We can have a group therapy session if you guys are interested, PM and we can work out a weekly meeting with the three of us. Monster, if you would be more comfortable with Cheesy joining us that is fine too.

true words couldnt be more right
and all the hate isnt even funny anymore

KillerShotDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 3:41 PM | Message # 20
Noob
Group: New Users
Quote (KinG)
did anyone every notice both cheesy and monster have the ugliest pictures they could find on the internet as there profile pictures ??

obviously you don't know what UMAD is

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 5:22 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
You often care more about the people you hate than those that you love. Arctty's right, it's a completely codependent relationship now.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 5:40 PM | Message # 22
Ninja
Now that I have confirmation from the 98th there is no way I can be wrong.

trixxareforkids likes this

Message edited by Arctty - Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 5:41 PM

KillerShotDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 5:42 PM | Message # 23
Noob
Group: New Users
Some random chinese kid likes this

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 01-Sep-2011, 6:01 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
Now your life... hmmm, who the hell would wanna be a 125 pound 20 year old with no job, ambition or hobby for his life? Get the fuck out of here man your a shit joke for wasting oxygen that a cool person would need. (oh and btw the average weight of people in the navy is 185 btw)

lol im only 150 at 17 yrs old. 6'4 btw. still growin haha.

13riNgiToNDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 8:14 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
Group: Users
Quote (Arctty)
You realize you guys all love each other. If Monster stopped responding to Masta, Masta would feel empty and hurt. The same thing would happen if Masta started ignoring Monster's attacks. You can see Monster was quick to point out Masta ignoring him on the first page (he was disappointed).

You guys have a pretty serious relationship with one another even though it is based on hate, but you are clearly getting to know each other well and you guys seem to be hitting off. I bet you both get so excited to see what the other person had to say about you when you log on, even though it's all negative. The only other type of person to give you that much attention would be a girlfriend.

You both can deny this all you want but the fact that you have been responding to each other nonstop proves this point. You guys even get mad when the other person is online and they don't respond to your posts. I am not saying I am any better, I just tell it like it is.

We can have a group therapy session if you guys are interested, PM and we can work out a weekly meeting with the three of us. Monster, if you would be more comfortable with Cheesy joining us that is fine too.

EDIT: by all means keep the war going though, I am being entertained immensely and I am not the only one. I didn't mean to make this look like I was telling you guys to stop.

wohaa, arctty just dropped them both with this text.

Owls <3

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 10:48 AM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
arctty, your bitch stop talking smile

and nah i just like fucking up masta, IM A ETHUGGG bb bb2 bb2

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

ArcttyDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 4:10 PM | Message # 27
Ninja
hate me all you want nabby boo but its true.

KinGDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 9:30 PM | Message # 28
Grunt
Awards: 1
abuse.w3g

this one he started the game with 3 vs 2 vs 2 then did a bunch of garbage modes truth is im tired of him coming on hpmm bot and we have to play his garbage modes fucks with the double standards bond no one outside of hpmm can have admin ??? u said it not me "if u dont stand for something you'll fall for anything" who cares if he gave u admin on his shitty bot that no one plays on ??

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
I was about to tell you that you mistakenly posted this in the wrong thread...

But then I remembered the actual topic of the thread.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 02-Sep-2011, 10:39 PM | Message # 30
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (KinG)
"if u dont stand for something you'll fall for anything"

That's what the wise old man said.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Since I cant post in clanhpmm section
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<