Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 11:40 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED (ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED)
ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED
PLusDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 2:14 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
In my opinion that ars should be removed like look at this game : 

http://www.mediafire.com/?rn9bsdadz9n33qw

hoje cant beat me in normal game so he ARS and I got shit build how can I win ? tell me

The game was unfair......

RMK

RMK

RMK

RMK

RMK

Added (18-Nov-2013, 2:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
If you want ARS just go and play 5.4..... this game is CUSTOM hero FOOTIES !!!!!

Added (18-Nov-2013, 2:14 PM)
now I quit chf bye :P

Added (18-Nov-2013, 2:14 PM)
I'll *

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 3:27 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Noob, learn to play and you won't lose next time

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 3:33 PM | Message # 3
Pirate
bashora case is an opportunity lost all normal, wants to try LUCK in that mode   lol

LuxuryDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 3:51 PM | Message # 4
Ghoul
Lol......................I agree

Added (18-Nov-2013, 3:51 PM)
Bond remove ARS <,< lol

~Lucifer

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 4:28 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Agree.... ARS is the most stupid mode ever, because this mode is not about skills but only about luck (who have more luck get better spells and win)

If wildjapgirl or rogerlucas get in ARS mode build bears, shockwave, endurance aura and chimera and Roystom or Cou will get blink, divine shield, windwalk and reincarnation so wildjap or roger win in 1 minute

also my english is not good but i thought this word "CUSTOM" mean that you can pick your spells and reason why i am playing CHF is only because I WANT pick my spells (if yu dont want pick spells go play footmen frenzy 5.4 AR pls)

i hope Bond009 will remove all stupid modes and if he will not remove ARS i hope he will remove this stupid command for players who have more than 500 win codes (-ARS mode)

i saw many times red player write "-ARS" but 11 people voted NO and after that red player just write "-ARS mode" and he ruined game because these 11 people didnt want gay stupid ARS

LuxuryDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 4:35 PM | Message # 6
Ghoul
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Agree.... ARS is the most stupid mode ever, because this mode is not about skills but only about luck (who have more luck get better spells and win) If wildjapgirl or rogerlucas get in ARS mode build bears, shockwave, endurance aura and chimera and Roystom or Cou will get blink, divine shield, windwalk and reincarnation so wildjap or roger win in 1 minute

also my english is not good but i thought this word "CUSTOM" mean that you can pick your spells and reason why i am playing CHF is only because I WANT pick my spells (if yu dont want pick spells go play footmen frenzy 5.4 AR pls)

i hope Bond009 will remove all stupid modes and if he will not remove ARS i hope he will remove this stupid command for players who have more than 500 win codes (-ARS mode)

i saw many times red player write "-ARS" but 11 people voted NO and after that red player just write "-ARS mode" and he ruined game because these 11 people didnt want gay stupid ARS
Wow.........FUCK ARS  shok

~Lucifer

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 4:41 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Yeah... I still dont understand how its possible after 11 peple vote "NO" but red still can just write "-ars mode"

LuxuryDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 4:44 PM | Message # 8
Ghoul
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Yeah... I still dont understand how its possible after 11 peple vote "NO" but red still can just write "-ars mode"
Dude that shit honestly shocked me...I didn't even know about that... nono

~Lucifer

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 5:02 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
rogerlucas get in ARS mode

rogerlucas stays and plays, i have mad respect for that nigga.

honestly, i do ars to make it fair for other new players(alts will usually curse at you and leave).

bond, please remove bill, angel of doom, frost dragon, alchemist, and sheep from ars mode.

Bond009Date: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 6:22 PM | Message # 10
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
lol honestly im with you guys, i dont care for ars mode much but alot of ppl seem to like it sometimes for some reason lol

ill fix it up a bit and make it so it costs more wins to call the vote and also already removed '-ars mode' command it was more meant for testing back in the day than high lvl ppl just being able to turn it on whenever they wanted.

Quote ic3dt3a ()
bond, please remove bill, angel of doom, frost dragon, alchemist, and sheep from ars mode.

i know these heros are pretty good in that mode but its like the one mode they have to shine in, plus there is hero combos that are made that are random that are better than thiers anyway so it doesnt make much difference, its all random anyway in that mode. random heros random spells

-SDS mode will replace all this pointless ars games anyway. -ARS is not legit at all, but -SDS will be completely legit game play wink

LuxuryDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 6:35 PM | Message # 11
Ghoul
Quote Bond009 ()
-SDS mode will replace all this pointless ars games anyway. -ARS is not legit at all, but -SDS will be completely legit game play
This is why I love you Bond.

~Lucifer

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:21 PM | Message # 12
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
ehm... i know a lot of people is scared to vs anyone and care to much about there precious elo... but a lot of people like to play ars for fun.... cause its kind of anything can happen mode... And adam and luxury comenting on this is just a joke... cause adam abuse ftd hard with sheep just to score som elo. and who hasnt seen luxury go ssd classic ok u put rocks googogogogogogogogo when ur still picking hero abbilitys? so please dont be hypocryts. and also Bond please control tihis little luxury kid he is getting kind of anoying trash talking and swaping admins from red when he joins game  and repedeatly calling my A fucking maphacker,.... like for real kid there is 1600 games to look never happened so stfu noob kid

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

DippindotsDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:40 PM | Message # 13
Noob
ARS is fun biggrin but I do want to break my keyboard when I get a terrible build lmao.. which is almost everytime biggrin

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 18-Nov-2013, 7:42 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bond009 ()
Quote ic3dt3a ()

i know these heros are pretty good in that mode but its like the one mode they have to shine in, plus there is hero combos that are made that are random that are better than thiers anyway so it doesnt make much difference, its all random anyway in that mode. random heros random spells

too strong, people go for alchemist in ars for transmute. bill for call of the gods(invisi+ dagger of escape=rape, invisi + dagger of escape + time to think= continuous rape) sheep is fairly balanced hero, in regular footies. in this version, it can rape ur base easily(scenario: mirror wand + ww + sheep casting stampede lvl 3 will rape a base as it will be difficult to find the right sheep). angel of doom is ok, except his high attack and chaos + crit damage easily rapes shit. frost dragon is just an OP hero, something windale would make(chaos damage + avatar + casting spells? this is basically a stronger version of angel of doom)

those heros are an unfair selection to have in ars as newer players won't be able to choose those.

i agree with bajs, alot of the ppl taht are against ars just play for elo, they are usually stacked and go super rape builds which make new players leave because they have a hard time staying alive.

in al honesty, if u want to balance this, u would have to limit the type of spells a hero can have( liek 1 from the nuke selection and 1 of the stronger aoes, this will take a lot of time so i will let trixx handle this as i have officially tasked him with this project)

what baj is referring to the -rocks, i've seen soundwaves abuse this: does ssd get tich meh + w.e his hero is built for upgrades attack and then rocks so he is the first one to get the xp(killing both of them puts u around lvl 3 for mass). the rest of the new ppl are still picking/reading the skills and end up leaving withing 5-10 mins of the game.

u should add a !slap command given to plaeyrs with less than 10 wins that temporarily gives them a bash attack or evasion at random intervals. actually make this auto(and make sure that if they put codes in after it removes it and takes 100 of their gold as a penalty)

another thing needing fixing is -pool off: you can trade gold before it is input. afterwards, trading gold is restricted.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 19-Nov-2013, 0:01 AM | Message # 15
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
ars will still be in the game.. i just dont think anyone will play it much anymore after -SDS is in the game
Quote ic3dt3a ()
another thing needing fixing is -pool off: you can trade gold before it is input. afterwards, trading gold is restricted.

i guess for mass it can hurt a little .. but not much i can do about that probably for now

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED (ARS SHOULD BE REMOVED)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<