• »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » trading your "soul"
trading your "soul"
ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 4:11 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
what would you trade your soul for and why? i was listening to the radio and people were calling in for ridiculous things, such as having a tv series in which you were able to drink and fish for 2 seasons.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 4:19 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Another, much cooler, soul

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 7:14 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
there is only one thing worth trading your soul for ... Immortality muahahahaha

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 8:01 PM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I would trade my soul for superpowers (all the superpowers (including immortality)) ). smile

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 8:10 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Quote lspiderl ()
there is only one thing worth trading your soul for ... Immortality muahahahaha

are you serious? you cant have immortality. . . you are trading your soul and when you die(according to many different religions) your "soul goes to x place". this wouldnt be a trade

i would probably trade mine for something like the ability to use magic p0waz or time travel. not sure, tbh. it was just that i was thinking that some of the people that called saw no value in the "soul".

algi, what would you do with your super powers? straight up, i would use my magic/powers to gain fame/money and then use it to fight/assassinate people. having super human reflexes and being a ninja and living in that time period would be a worthwhile trade, imo

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 9:03 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Quote ic3dt3a ()
algi, what would you do with your super powers?

I wish I could control people minds to get what I want (money, women, control the government,...) and I would also like to teleport

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 9:20 PM | Message # 7
Site Manager
Quote ic3dt3a ()
for something like the ability to use magic p0waz or time travel. not sure, tbh. it was just that i was thinking that some of the people that called saw no value in the "soul".
your confusing importality with invulnerablility

someone that is immortal can still be killed they just wont grow old and die they will live until they are killed
someone that is immortal MAY be harder to kill than a normal person because generaly  with importality comes an increased ability to regenerate   but they can still be killed

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 31-Jul-2014, 10:58 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Quote AL_GI ()
teleport
i wish i could blink  tongue

[img][/img]

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 8:17 AM | Message # 9
Hero
I trading my soul only if there was not another way to help for my family.

CHF for life :) ^^

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 2:10 PM | Message # 10
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
a bottle of jägermeister and a pack of camel blue

Added (01-Aug-2014, 2:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
or the ability to be smooth like masta killa with da ladys...

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

TangerineSkyDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 2:25 PM | Message # 11
Pirate
Group: Friends
I would not trade my soul for anything, unless of course the anything was in fact a large dose of lsd and CHF 4.1

I can only dream of this hope. I live for the day I can finally do some ALL of the various stimulants narcotics and hallucinogens I have collected over the years and roll it up over a game of custom hero footies.

Message edited by TangerineSky - Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 2:26 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 3:54 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Quote lspiderl ()
your confusing importality with invulnerablility

someone that is immortal can still be killed they just wont grow old and die they will live until they are killed
someone that is immortal MAY be harder to kill than a normal person because generaly  with importality comes an increased ability to regenerate   but they can still be killed

eh? immortality means being unable to die. looks to me like you're thinking about wolverine. . .

Quote TangerineSky ()
I can only dream of this hope. I live for the day I can finally do some ALL of the various stimulants narcotics and hallucinogens I have collected over the years and roll it up over a game of custom hero footies.

hmm, this won't happen, so no deal can be made sad

TrixxareforkidsDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 4:49 PM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Quote ic3dt3a ()
it was just that i was thinking that some of the people that called saw no value in the "soul"

The hypothetical question necessarily implies some kind of afterlife, which (typically) implies eternity. Would you mortgage forever for a few years of fun, given the chance?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 5:30 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
The hypothetical question necessarily implies some kind of afterlife, which (typically) implies eternity. Would you mortgage forever for a few years of fun, given the chance?

yes

Added (01-Aug-2014, 5:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
honestly, trix, i dont mind having to make payments. i mean, i budget my money appropriately and am still able to enjoy myself. sure, i have a mortgage and car payment, but i live properly based on these. i dont USUALLY overdo it on the weekends, so im living decently. an eternal mortgage in exchange for a couple years of fun seems worthwhile. i know this is different from your question, but is still similar, why do people wait till the 2nd half of their lifetimes(usually around 50-60) to have a goodtime/ "fun"(defined differently at different ages)?you are unable to do all the things you could when you were younger and what not. i have an older gentleman that works with me and is always wanting to know what i did on the weekends and how many girls i hooked up with or "had the pleasure to know personally" on said weekend. he's soon to retire and is married, his plans for retirement are going to the beach, taking his boat(which he acquired in the last 5 years) out to sea and then checking out places he wanted to visit when he was younger, except he doesnt" think he's as flexible to get down" as when he was younger. idk

but yeah, eternal mortgage for a couple extraordinary years? anytime. nigga, hook me up.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 01-Aug-2014, 6:32 PM | Message # 15
Site Manager
Quote ic3dt3a ()
eh? immortality means being unable to die. looks to me like you're thinking about wolverine. .
inncorect , Immortality is the ability o Live forever  ,it is NOT the ability to not be killed that would be invulnerability

you can be killed but do not age (because your bodynever stop regenerating cells) you do not experience the natural deteriation of age

however this does not stop you from experiencing enough physicial trauma to end your life

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » trading your "soul"
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map