Friday, 03-May-2024, 1:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 10:24 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Monster is just a liar. He saw Rizma who was excellent player and after this he was telling "I AM RIZMA". All you need is read this old thread:

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-2933-2

Its thread about old replay where me, Monster and Rizma won vs FTL team. Link with replay is not working anymore but screenshot (posted by AccCreate) is still working. You can see Monster was brown colour while Rizma was light blue. I hope this is 100% evidence Monster is liar who is taking credit from other players...

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 2:24 PM | Message # 17
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its thread about old replay where me, Monster and Rizma won vs FTL team.
I really wonder what kind of stinky shit in this life can look for things that I do not even remember   FTL-GRAY = FTL OF DOTA no chf the amateur in last time  , and pls get life You can only write and repeat all  .  I wonder know how to play and that you back in chf not to erase your war craft

ADAM = CHF LIFE 24/7  . instead of writing that gets no train had to abandon zangetsu but because you're too stupid. also had a keeper and I abandon that suck then you went  mad

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 2:28 PM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 4:23 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Photoshop?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MonsterDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 11:52 PM | Message # 19
Hero
remember when we went over the fact that J.ST4X was playing on my acc so u wouldnt figure out that rizma was me, stupid rat

anyway it doesnt matter cuz t no1 gives a fuck

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 24-Sep-2014, 11:03 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Roystom you think you are the best? I still have many replays where you lose. If somebody want evidence I can upload replays whenever you want.

1) Adam + Frungy VS FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon (Adam win)

2) Adam + Cou VS FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon (Adam win)

3) Adam + MrDarkDevil VS FTL Roystom + FTL Ryoma (Adam win)

4) Adam + Soundwaves VS FTL Roystom + Hoje (Adam win)

I won vs Roystom maybe 100 games but i dont have all replays. But I still keep these 4 replays and i can upload if you want? All these replays is regular games 2v2 (normal mode, 3 heroes mass, no excuses)

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 24-Sep-2014, 2:06 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom you think you are the best?
yes im the best player chf 

Quote Adam_CZ ()
1) Adam + Frungy VS FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon (Adam win) 2) Adam + Cou VS FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon (Adam win)

3) Adam + MrDarkDevil VS FTL Roystom + FTL Ryoma (Adam win)

4) Adam + Soundwaves VS FTL Roystom + Hoje (Adam win)
you suck   you are an idiot I can put amount of reps you're pro but ?? then it is not a waste of time you do not exist on my list

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I won vs Roystom maybe 100 games but i dont have all replays.
is funny remember another idiot to say lose 50 times and never put repetitions that do not exist in order adam  pls get a life you are rally trash player

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 24-Sep-2014, 2:35 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
You are not best. Maybe you are good but there is many players who are same level like you (Cou, JST4X, F00ty, Keep3r...) but there are also players who are better than you (DevilsRebel).

MonsterDate: Wednesday, 24-Sep-2014, 5:53 PM | Message # 23
Hero
adam die irl pl0x

#prayforpalestine

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 10:39 AM | Message # 24
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
You are not best. Maybe you are good but there is many players who are same level like you (Cou, JST4X, F00ty, Keep3r...) but there are also players who are better than you (DevilsRebel).
for me it is easier to violate any of them

but mentioned that?

cou very good micro  , no pro

keeper very good micro , no pro

j.stax very good player in solo , no pro

but adam_cz ???? you only speak at second and third person   you are really sad player  I never get to think about suicide in real life? ???

oh and devilrebel  we play 2 vs 2 and ftl = WIN

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 10:48 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
but adam_cz ???? you only speak at second and third person you are really sad player I never get to think about suicide in real life? ???

Suicide in real life only because I am not pro in 12 years old game? surprised

Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
cou very good micro , no pro

keeper very good micro , no pro

j.stax very good player in solo , no pro

nobody is pro because they dont get money for playing Warcraft 3 or CHF. These players are playing maybe 2 games per week but they are still same level like you who is playing every day 10 games. You are 25 years old and your life is only play 12 years old game. You dont have job, you dont have money, car, hobbies or girlfriend etc. Your life is only play this stupid game. I think you need go visit doctor, maybe they will help you delete Warcraft 3 and change your life.

MonsterDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 11:46 AM | Message # 26
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
nobody is pro because they dont get money for playing Warcraft 3 or CHF. These players are playing maybe 2 games per week but they are still same level like you who is playing every day 10 games. You are 25 years old and your life is only play 12 years old game. You dont have job, you dont have money, car, hobbies or girlfriend etc. Your life is only play this stupid game. I think you need go visit doctor, maybe they will help you delete Warcraft 3 and change your life.

Same exact thing applies for you too. Maybe you should follow some of the tips you wrote for yourself. fgt

#prayforpalestine

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 12:00 PM | Message # 27
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Suicide in real life only because I am not pro in 12 years old game?
I say this because chf for you is more than his own life imprtante want examples?

1- you are troll spammer 

2- make much alts whit low elo -800 - 1000 

3- all ally you left because u suck

4- 24/7 check ucoz and random360.tk

5- much  game u used alt and arruined no remenber buy hammer posion ftd-ars-pooloff etc etc

6- his family abandoned him , they know customfooties is more productive than your own life adam

7- you lied many times to say that never again play chf and played a game yesterday? as that is possible if you deleted the war craft your pc

8- have much There are more examples but needless to appoint to all understand that your life is chf

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I remember having answered each of your questions in fb? I ask for the same. I feel it's the same as always in short you are a sad existence

GO SUICIDE PLS

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 2:41 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
24/7 check CHF forum? Really nice joke. You need realize i am working every day 10 hours (06:00 - 16:00) and we dont have PC in work and we also cant use phones. How I can check CHF forum 24/7? surprised

You are the only one who is unemployed there and who have nothing to do. You dont have job and you dont study. You also dont have your own car or girlfriend etc. All you have is very old computer which run only VERY old games (example Warcraft 3) and you are playing 24/7 with your imaginary friend Alex Macias from Ecuador. This is really sad Roy.

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 9:37 AM | Message # 29
Pirate
everyone knows you use anon at all times betrays your ip stop lying  ,  and I once saw me saying "I play anymore chf delete it I do not return more" do me remember ??

if what you said and what we see here that ??? returned not having money to buy and play best games PLS3 ??

then tell me how you can have so much time creating alts and get them up to -800 -1000 elo if it requires a lot of time and make mrdark and golendic climb to the top in elo?

and I'm not as stupid as calling your friend in a game. for my whole [-FTL-] mienbro and you are but tokens replaceable

change idiots like you calling friends and then leave and then betray him crying like a bitch raped and asking my pasw !! omg betrayed me, and betraying his elo false evidence was not needed because all they saw,

So if life is to have your very sad chf mixed up with feelings?

i since you are just a troll-spammer using anon and only know how to lie already spent nearly three years in chf and not learned? I wonder if it would be worthwhile to answer your questions

then I came to the conclusion that here the only one who really has a very sad life is you. who will not feel sorry for you

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 27-Sep-2014, 1:03 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
"Losing games on purpose" - this is just dogma. I was not losing games on purpose. I had low elo accounts but I got them from real players. I hacked win codes for their new nicknames and they gave me password for their old account with -1000 elo. Another way was checking old replays on website Playchf.tk (january/february/march 2014) and search inactive accounts with low elo. Battle net delete all inactive accounts but if you (re)create account again on same realm you keep old elo (example: rogerlucas will stop play CHF and he will delete Warcraft III. You will wait and 90 days later you will create "new" account Rogerlucas on Europe realm and then you have account with -1500 elo) I got maybe 10 accounts with -500 or -1000 elo in this way but I NEVER lose just ONE game on purpose in my life.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<