Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 2:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Admin Purge - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Admin Purge (Shaman Cou is OP)
Admin Purge
CouDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 8:23 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Ok guys, I've been getting the vibe that we have some corrupt admins and kids on the panel. Admin wasn't meant to be use for self gain to begin with but to monitor the game, balance teams or even swap friends together. I'm thinking of doing a process of doing a whole admin clean out and the ones that have donated will need to re-apply with their email, which I will trace up on paypal and add it back on. The ones that want admin for free will need to actually earn it this time. It will be done correctly and admin won't be handed out willy nilly or to just anyone just because they played the game xx amount of years ago.

The only admin exceptions will be for shamans, clan owners, bot owners etc.

Remember, when you donated for admin, it was DONATED, not brought. Admin was just a reward for donating. So removing admin will not be held accountable against us. This message is directly pointed at Adam_cz.

I won't act yet, I need input from the community, and important higher ups like bond and random.

Discuss.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 8:33 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
This is a great idea. Go ahead.

b3pDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 1:47 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Clan Members
YES ! Im ok for it.

b3p

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 2:08 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
!votekick Cou

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 3:51 PM | Message # 5
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
yeah this sounds like a good way to go with fixing it, just because lately it seems like there is an over abundance of complaints about admins and at this point its easier just to start over fresh than try and put tons of time into trying to figure it all out and fix it 1 by 1.. no one has that kinda time anyway, and its very hard to do it fairly in everyone's eyes regardless. So this will probably work best, you got my vote.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 4:03 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Just see with Random if he does agree, but otherwise you can apply your idea directly, whatever people do think and say about it.

i-connectDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 5:08 PM | Message # 7
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
I guess good idea. You should let trusties like me keep admin because i only play inhouse and never abuse tongue btw can u reset my chf stats?

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 5:10 PM

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 5:43 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
good idea biggrin
Lets watch: The Purge, this would propbably help us have some ideas :P

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 11:22 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Wtf? Am I still on the chf forums? First time I present an idea without restistance.

Look at it this way, it will be like the old times.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:21 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Quote Cou ()
it will be like the old times.
how old?

[img][/img]

b3pDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 6:07 AM | Message # 11
Hero
Old time was it for me :

b3p

JaneFox2666Date: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 6:36 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
i like the idea. But, and this is no offend against you cou, that needs to mean: Every (!) admin has to lose his admin. There can be no exceptions. Otherwise its a bad idea.

serfeanberfanDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 7:09 AM | Message # 13
Noob
Cou you get my vote, sir. But next time dont give admin away to known hackers anymore please even if they donate! Because right now admindonation seems to be the indirect permission to maphack and behave like a douche without consequences as well, which is very sad.

Message edited by serfeanberfan - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 7:14 AM

CouDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 10:26 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote JaneFox2666 ()
i like the idea. But, and this is no offend against you cou, that needs to mean: Every (!) admin has to lose his admin. There can be no exceptions. Otherwise its a bad idea.

An admin is basically like a moderator for a game. We need admins to deal with bans, balance games among other things. The problem not many people picked up is, with the high amount of admins we had, noone was helping dealing with the bans reported on the forums. The admins will only deal with it if it hurts them during a game, but  not on the forums. It was a long process for me, bond or random to deal with, but there was a reason why players get admin and a small % were only doing their part.

Quote serfeanberfan ()
Cou you get my vote, sir. But next time dont give admin away to known hackers anymore please even if they donate! Because right now admindonation seems to be the indirect permission to maphack and behave like a douche without consequences as well, which is very sad.

I agree, but I had no idea they were hackers to begin with. Everyone's resume looks shiny and sparkly and only want to help chf get better until noone's watching. I'm thinking of removing the privilege of donation for admin as well, I will need to see what bond will say, just to stop some immature kids from buying admin to begin with. Out of courtesy, I will await Random's response but I will begin this purge once the dust clears. I believe the hotkey is "Z"

@B3p is that a pic of you and ur gf?

Also since you mortals want a god to walk among you, I will also sacrifice my admin position too since I am asking for this purge. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 11:10 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote Cou ()
noone was helping dealing with the bans reported on the forums.
i am sorry i forgot i was just doing nothing right? i mean people get autoban by me and autounban by me after watching replys smile

[img][/img]

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Admin Purge (Shaman Cou is OP)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501