Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 6:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

B3P admin abuser! - Forum

• Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
B3P admin abuser!
Do you want b3p to lose admin?
1.Yes, please.[ 9 ][42.86%]
2.I dont care[ 6 ][28.57%]
3.No[ 6 ][28.57%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 31-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM
Answers total: 21
MrBlack007Date: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
He is swaping all -elo guys to up elo and doing 6v6. IT IS ADMIN ABUSE

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 3:02 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I change my vote from "I don't care" to "No".

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 4:29 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
He needs his admin removed permanently and a permanent IP ban from CHF. He also needs his elo removed.

He genocided the clan channel today.

Has been spamming me and dark via spam bots all day.

And he drop hacked two games earlier.

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014, 4:56 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote bioblinkgaming ()
He needs his admin removed permanently and a permanent IP ban from CHF. He also needs his elo removed.He genocided the clan channel today.

Has been spamming me and dark via spam bots all day.

And he drop hacked two games earlier.
This guy is saying full bullshit.
I talked with b3p in French, and he explained me the whole story. He has difficulties to talk in English, so I'll do it for him. I'll tell you the story later, I'm bored right now, but just don't listen to this bio assault guy. wink

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 2:43 AM | Message # 5
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
MrBlack007, no proof go  back to sleep now

[img][/img]

serfeanberfanDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 6:56 AM | Message # 6
Noob
Dear MrBlack007/Rang3r,

Allow me to explain/analyze whats going on here right now. Its no secret that b3p has a bad reputation in the chf community since he....
1)is not very mannered (insulting players, outraging a lot)
2) does maphack
3)offendes people with spamm
4)has abused his admin rights (e.g. changed synclimit to win games, bans player for minor reason like not sending him gold or beeing a noob to the game, swapping people who doesnt want to be swapped...)

Should b3p face the consequences for this? Yes of course! But all this has already been known for weeks and is nothing new. So why did you wait untill now to make this poll? Allow me to refresh your memory what happend in the last days: You got busted for maphack and because for that you re having beef with b3p. He told admins to ban you and now you want to backfire at him to make him pay for your mistakes. So which argument do you choose to offend him? 1)He is not very mannered? Since you are outraging like a kid here in forum i guess you could not use this one. Moreover this should be not enough reason for a ban. 2)He does maphack? Yes indeed this is a reason for ban, but since you maphack yourself you cant bring that argument on the table, too. 3)He offendes people with spamm? Well there is no valid proof since it happend from another jusername he declines to be. So there is only one argument left for you: 4) he abuses his admin rights. So here comes the sadest part of your argumentation: Instead of brining evidence like replays or screenshots in the forum thread for ban requests you try to be a smart guy which does not work since you re a immature kid. Seriously you think forum rules have changed now just for you and people get banned for sympathie instead of evidence? "Well ok lets make a poll". Do you think you can write just one sentence instead of explaining the problem in detail and the admins have to do the research for you? Its your concern to get him banned so its you who has to show the evidence, boy. Admins can spend their time better than doing your job.

Conclusion: You and b3p have a lot in common like bad/immature behavior and both of you maphack. Should this be a reason for ban? Yes maphack should be a reason for ban and admin rights should not be given to immature people. But the right way for this is still by evidence and not by sympathie. So next time you make a poll about banning someone please let that someone be yourself instead.

Thank you,
Potatoeman

Message edited by serfeanberfan - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 8:17 AM

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 8:56 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Quote serfeanberfan ()
3)offendes people with spamm
no prove

[img][/img]

serfeanberfanDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 9:44 AM | Message # 8
Noob

3)He offendes people with spamm? Well there is no valid proof since it
happend from another jusername he declines to be. So there is only one
argument left for you

yes thats what i said, so what?

Message edited by serfeanberfan - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 10:25 AM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
serfeanberfan, well I'm sorry I did not read it all lazy but make it more presentable like this and fix spelling mistakes(don't worry i do allot of those wink  ) smile

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 10:26 AM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 10:31 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
There's something you're not getting at all. Right now, if I decide to, I can create an account I[R0D]I-serfeanberfan, flame everywhere, ban people, maphack, etc. Then people will accuse you of what you're currently accusing b3p for. But obviously you would be innocent.
This actually the same case, but with Bio-assault and b3p.

I'm gonna tell you the whole story.
Bio-Assault starting banning all the beginners he was meeting in custom games, I guess because they were annoying him as they didn't know how to play. As this is clearly abusing, b3p reported this to Cou, and bio got his admin removed for a week or so, I don't really know.
Then, Bio got mad at b3p because of this report. He created a bot named "b3p.own.you" and started to spam everyone. After that, he created an account named "I[R0D]I-b3p, and insulted the whole clan R0D, so that people started to hate b3p.
Last but not least, he created I[R0D]I-Inthesky, abusing the mind rape bug, mhing and still insulting everyone. This acc got banned and Bio made everyone think that it was b3p would unbanned him, which is false, as Bio is admin and did it by himself.

So the whole clan R0D now hates b3p. He deleted the clan, and Bio recreated it, inventing the members.
Now you all accuse of abusing admin, of mhing, of being more than rude, but it has never been him. I don't understand why you guys rely on everything. I mean if tomorrow you meet someone named I[R0D]I-Firness you'll instantly think it's me? Lol. Do not rely on appearances. On wc3 there are several realms so that you can even spoof someone using exactly the same name. So you guys can't blame b3p if all of what he's supposed to have done was done with an other acc than "b3p" on his real realm (I don't know what it is).

The one you actually have to blame and to ban is Bio-Assault, aka "bioblinkgaming" on this forum, aka I[R0D]I-b3p, etc, I think you got it. Now if you could leave b3p alone, he didn't do anything else than reporting an admin abuser. (maybe he has abused once or twice, this happens, we kinda all did here, but I mean he didn't abuse more than people usually do)

I wrote this message from what b3p told me in French, as his English wasn't good enough to translate it correctly.

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 11:08 AM

[APF]-WalterDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 11:34 AM | Message # 11
Archer
Quote FirNesS ()
On wc3 there are several realms so that you can even spoof someone using exactly the same name.

Bullshit, you can't spam someone on east if you are on west, stop defending this idiot, he abuse so he need to assume

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 12:14 PM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
I guess because they were annoying him as they didn't know how to play.
Because he did not know how to play

b3p reported
me and AccCreate also

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 12:15 PM

AL_GIDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 12:32 PM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
He abused and he boost elo by swapping low elo in his team and do 6v6...
He also abuse admin, he unban his friends when they are banned even if its was approved.
And he also spammed me many times on east, (i have no evidence because i dont care lol)

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 12:43 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote [APF]-Walter ()
Bullshit, you can't spam someone on east if you are on west, stop defending this idiot, he abuse so he need to assume

What's the point of your message? Ofc you can't. There I was talking about spoofing. b3p might play on Europe or something, and people who got spammed are on West/East. So it's just an other proof it's not him. I know that you're retarded, but try to think just a sec please

Quote AL_GI ()
He abused and he boost elo by swapping low elo in his team and do 6v6...He also abuse admin, he unban his friends when they are banned even if its was approved.
And he also spammed me many times on east, (i have no evidence because i dont care lol)
Did you even read my post? It's not him. It's definitely not him. It's not because there's written in the account name "b3p" that the user is the real one. It's not hard to understand, is it?

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 1:53 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
try to think just a sec please
the hell man its too much for him 1sec dam bro, I always wanted to try an unused brain so I plan on having a brain transplant with him my brain is stuffed with too much information  tongue

[img][/img]

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501