Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 11:16 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I AM THE BEST - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
I AM THE BEST
[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 22-Feb-2015, 8:14 PM | Message # 1
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
GOOD THINK EVERYONE WHO CAN DEFEAT ME WRITE OR SHUT UP HERE FOREVER IN 1 VS 1 VAN TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FEAR play me    

AS GARBAGE THAT EVERYONE ACA VA fearful NONE WRITE AND ONLY TO SPAM INSTEAD OF PUTTING I WILL CHALLENGE

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 22-Feb-2015, 8:44 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
I don't know what just happened but I think this post doesn't make sense....

Am I alone on this or... ?

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 22-Feb-2015, 8:53 PM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
learn english first please

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 22-Feb-2015, 9:12 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote AL_GI ()
learn english first please

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 22-Feb-2015, 10:15 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Insect

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 1:27 AM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Am I alone on this
nope

[img][/img]

feeltreeDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 5:09 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
from the title, i was expecting shizo-gagamel....

just he need to give this title to himself, cause he is a big cheater = big loser

Quote Web-Ghost
Am I alone on this nope

this says somthing

none shall harms the wild

Message edited by feeltree - Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 5:10 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 9:03 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
GOOD THINK EVERYONE WHO CAN DEFEAT ME WRITE OR SHUT UP HERE FOREVER IN 1 VS 1 VAN TO KNOW WHAT IS THE FEAR play me     AS GARBAGE THAT EVERYONE ACA VA fearful NONE WRITE AND ONLY TO SPAM INSTEAD OF PUTTING I WILL CHALLENGE
I will be glad to verse you when I see you on battlenet.
Come to East so I don't have to search for you every second of my life.

I am not as online as I have been these past weeks but if you are on US east, hopefully we will get to 1v1 each other smile
And uhmm...

For some reason, I already feel like I know the outcome of the 1v1 fight before we even try xDDD

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 10:50 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
I saw for example SyleleBelle_FR challenged you many times for 1v1 but you never answered to him. Last time you agreed play "1v1" vs him but you brought Vetealamierda as your ally under alt account.

Also you and Yeferzon lose many times in fair games 2v2 (for example Cou + F00ty R3b0rn vs FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon) do you need replay as evidence?

gigasus91Date: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 10:55 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
GOOD THINK EVERYONE WHO CAN DEFEAT ME WRITE OR SHUT UP HERE FOREVER IN 1 VS 1 VAN TO KNOW WHAT IS THE

http://playchf.net/game/110435/

t2

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 11:48 AM | Message # 11
Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I will be glad to verse you when I see you on battlenet. Come to East so I don't have to search for you every second of my life.

I am not as online as I have been these past weeks but if you are on US east, hopefully we will get to 1v1 each other
And uhmm...

For some reason, I already feel like I know the outcome of the 1v1 fight before we even try xDDD
but I do not remember if you were an observer when violated in 1 vs 1 to bitch named soundwaves, ok now you want to be the next'll have to reinstall the original server and fulfill her wish

btw : where are the garbage they say they are above my level  bashora ?? trashlele ??  gypsisetinas ???     I get a laugh to see whether they saw this and now are fools

here is the truth of things that only they know dogs barking and now that I face nor do appear then fear humiliated and low skill is not very important  tongue

Added (23-Feb-2015, 11:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I saw for example SyleleBelle_FR challenged you many times for 1v1 but you never answered to him. Last time you agreed play "1v1" vs him but you brought Vetealamierda as your ally under alt account.
this is funny trashlele never play alone and always escapes and now I am doing that?
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Also you and Yeferzon lose many times in fair games 2v2 (for example Cou + F00ty R3b0rn vs FTL Roystom + FTL Yeferzon) do you need replay as evidence?
I violated many times and with different players, now thinks we lose just because they yeferzon bored and do other skil only for about 3 games you're an idiot?

Quote gigasus91 ()
http://playchf.net/game/110435/ t2
_battle_ is my pupil's learning you playing 24/7 on team play is fair game?   why no remenber roy + yefer + brybol (pupil)  vs tbpx3  klose extreme easy Filthy players who know how to create one tower and cannon to prevent the Fed  LMAO       all this not lining up to play me 1 vs 1 or afraid?  AFFFF

gigasus91Date: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 11:51 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
_battle_ is my pupil's learning you playing 24/7 on team play is fair game? why no remenber roy + yefer + brybol (pupil) vs tbpx3 klose extreme easy Filthy players who know how to create one tower and cannon to prevent the Fed LMAO all this not lining up to play me 1 vs 1 or afraid? AFFFF

lol i started playing in September 2013, and in February 2014 we owned u in 17 mins, no excuse. Frungy was also new, same to ameen.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 1:43 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Gigasus is telling the true. They were all new players (Gigasus, Frungy and Ameen started play since 4.0a version while you are playing since beginning CHF i guess). You are pro player or not? I think "pro" player with 1 average ally as support need win easy game vs 3 beginners. Maybe you are GOD of CHF only in your dream?

Added (23-Feb-2015, 1:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also we all know that Battle is Brybol. I saw him playing in replays version 3.6 so he is old player too... call him "pupil" is really funny excuse.

genkiamericaDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 1:52 PM | Message # 14
Archer
Does roystom literally mean 1v1 (2 players in the game) or solo with random allies?

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 2:57 PM | Message # 15
Hero
Roystorm why u post this -.- you are crazy all knows u are better then Adam giga many players -.- u are top 5 so no need to post CX 

like soom noobs here XD all who give comment here is noobs XD

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<