Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 3:28 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I AM THE BEST - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
I AM THE BEST
F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 3:40 PM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
In need of attention like always, the worst sad delusional I never met..

Your boss fired you because you weren't good at selling tacos ?

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 5:45 PM | Message # 17
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Gigasus is telling the true. They were all new players (Gigasus, Frungy and Ameen started play since 4.0a version while you are playing since beginning CHF i guess). You are pro player or not? I think "pro" player with 1 average ally as support need win easy game vs 3 beginners. Maybe you are GOD of CHF only in your dream?Added (23-Feb-2015, 1:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also we all know that Battle is Brybol. I saw him playing in replays version 3.6 so he is old player too... call him "pupil" is really funny excuse.
continue sucking their husbands cock 

Quote genkiamerica ()
Does roystom literally mean 1v1 (2 players in the game) or solo with random allies?
It is preferable  RED VS GREEN   ,  or preferably with bots    : whit ally random have chance ally alt + whit proxy   or 2 hero etc etc 

vs is clearly seen in individual ability and no excuse my ally is noob  team fed  u have ally all   etc etc etc    Only here will only be 1 winner

Clearly I  IM WINNER

Quote MrDark_Devil ()
Roystorm why u post this -.- you are crazy all knows u are better then Adam giga many players -.- u are top 5 so no need to post CX  like soom noobs here XD all who give comment here is noobs XD
it is true     but I'm giving them a chance to prove whether they are better than I am already tired of hearing that so afraid I have to accept easily can go to your chanel hpmm

are too afraid to play me that's the great truth that only respond with further questions very sad

Added (23-Feb-2015, 5:41 PM)

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
In need of attention like always, the worst sad delusional I never met.. Your boss fired you because you weren't good at selling tacos ?
do have a count of all?   

This is not the other garbage that said let chf and not go anymore?

whereupon I only lived there hidden in alt, changed over to alts who used condoms with their boyfriends

besides that every alt lost then?     as I can draw attention of people by simply making a thread vs other dogs like you  

by the way you try to call more attention to stupid ideas chf nonsense, I hope for further improvement map ask some admin Collect a thread of 100 pages and you will be there again as the dog is you

Added (23-Feb-2015, 5:45 PM)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally all this no one will accept to play me not want to humiliate ???    

I'm just going to rape and traumatize a rosario_cz? 

where is adam? bashora? gigasus? traslele? osetinas? trashreborn?      I do not see writing challenge I   

I think silence is your best guess of you feel very sorry to see that his fear may more     biggrin

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 6:16 PM | Message # 18
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
people dont answer cause its a stupid immature thread... U say u beat anynone 1 vs 1 but to this day i have never seen u play solo a single time...

feel free to put in some jajajajas day will come clown of chf faggot of shit etc in between my words so u can understad it smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

genkiamericaDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 6:51 PM | Message # 19
Archer
Group: Users
All of the best players and teams are capable of beating each other up.  There will never be an undisputed best player, especially since we are just playing casual bot games and don't have leagues or tournaments.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 8:23 PM | Message # 20
Hero
None is scared, everyone here beat you very very easy. Each time you bring pathetic excuses. There is nothing to prove.
It's just show how you should be retarded in real life at 27 years old just for a video game...

Return to dota 2 and spend all your gold in some "customised" hero which is the best pleasure in your sad life^^

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 9:32 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
people dont answer cause its a stupid immature thread...
immature thread?   could make me mature   deaft me in 1 vs 1  .   so far I see only excuses and spam  ,   go suicide nerd failed    you are afraid to face that is your true skills are low and there is more to discuss  biggrin
Quote BajsHoran ()
U say u beat anynone 1 vs 1 but to this day i have never seen u play solo a single time...
As I have to listen to a yes or no       alt continue playing in garbage piled f*g*t 

Quote genkiamerica ()
All of the best players and teams are capable of beating each other up.  There will never be an undisputed best player, especially since we are just playing casual bot games and don't have leagues or tournaments.
 that may be true as long as there someone who achieves defeat in 1 vs 1, and of  teams vs teams   4.1 expect that there will continue with the last plan  .

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
None is scared, everyone here beat you very very easy. Each time you bring pathetic excuses. There is nothing to prove. It's just show how you should be retarded in real life at 27 years old just for a video game...

this is hilarious the nerd rage all time gold me ally nuby mierda lag mierda dc stupid noob omg lag !ping 4k   shit game  bad mass   you are another garbage and won countless times or remember their last rush?    I start really thinking says that I call the attention of people  ???   then you do now? much the same    

or worse just another troll who feels afraid to face not hear a yes or no challenge    good you also trash is another low skills, feel proud to bark like a dog that is  tongue

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Return to dota 2 and spend all your gold in some "customised" hero which is the best pleasure in your sad life^^
you can discuss  dota2 if you have the mmr above 4700 can hear something from you but like other trash are lot more of your opinion does not matter

is not the big things invest eight dollars on clothes for my 2 favorite heroes that to you that you care what I do with my money? 

that life so sad to be aware of others? AJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJA

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 23-Feb-2015, 10:23 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
roystom, in actuality, you are the nerd and you are raging hard. adam has repeatedly defeated you and your team. you are shit, all you can do is hide and have your friend hide for you are the one who fears humiliation at the hands of lesser players; you are no match for the common newbie who is not aware of the game. now go and rent the cybercafe for you to suck of yefer, for it seems it is he who stands above you and has carried you repeated times.

you common dog

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 12:11 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
CHF Forum

The only forum in which every veteran is worse than pubs
And where one day someone is treated a deity and another day, a scrub.

Such an interesting forum xD
Btw, Adam, since I'm "weaker" (worse*) than average, the average pub must be pretty damn good.
I mean I never knew regular pubs in chf can easily play 120-220 apm in a game
o.O

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 12:52 PM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
I am not calling you "pub". I think you are normal player (like for example Shinkirou, Katriel, Osetinas, Hoje...) but definitely you dont have skills like "top" CHF players (Roystom, Cou, F00ty).

Of course you are better than pubs rogerlucas, edureme, Random260, princess88... but pro? Nope. I think whole community will agree about this.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 1:50 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Rosa plays with mousepad

The only too players are cou and j.stax

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 1:53 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Everyone Basura.

tDT god of gods.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 2:34 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
All of above specifically for Adam.

And for Roystorm,
play on east bro. And add on friend's list "AccCreate"
smile I nvr seen u play so uhmm I still think you only hype xDD

And for Adam again.
I can't ever take you seriously because I remember there has been posts in which you said "Cheezy is only average player" or "SOUNDWAVES is below average too"
The ranking you make in CHF are so arbitrary that I laugh. Please do yourself a favor and first surpass me before commenting stuff like that. Oh wait, that won't happen so :3

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 2:40 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 24-Feb-2015, 2:54 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Stop talking to me please. This is Roystom´s thread. If you want prove your real skills you should play 1v1 vs him. I will not respond anymore in this useless thread. And chat box too...

OsetinassDate: Wednesday, 25-Feb-2015, 11:08 AM | Message # 29
Hero
i call you 1x1 boxing i bet i will turn off your delusional world noob.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 25-Feb-2015, 6:58 PM | Message # 30
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Shinkirou, Katriel, Osetinas, Hoje
you realy are an idiot adam ,they are not normal avarage players they are better then lots of players and far far more better then you (1000% better)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
but definitely you dont have skills like "top" CHF players (Roystom, Cou, F00ty).
you can erase roynoob from this list,i mean even now i remember when roynoob left the game because he was afarid to battle me,also if you beat roynoob it will not make him  pro since you are a noob like edureme,rogerlucas and some others (or even worst).

P.S : Adam your opinion means nothing here,you are and you will allways be a big NOOB

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Wednesday, 25-Feb-2015, 7:02 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<