Justice in CHF forum - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Justice in CHF forum
Justice in CHF forum
Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 1:18 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Gagamel commonly use rude words like b*tch, wh*re, d*ck.... and for some uknown reason he is not banned. But i am always banned (last 3 days i was banned again) and my current reproofs is 80% so i am scared post because i guess perma ban is coming soon.

Its not normal really, Gagamel must be really great friend with Bond.

Gagamel also use map hack and he still continue ruining games with 2 hero mass (he use multiple fake accounts) and nobody care about this.

Cou banned some Turkish players for 1 month for map hack but Gagamel who is atleast 10x worse never will be banned.

And Bio-Assault who was they only one admin trying stop Gagamel lose his admin for some reason.

How to stop this trash Gagamel?

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 2:00 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Easy answer. Stop instigating him by creating threads like this.

It's like me holding a missile at you and you not expecting to counter back or prepare to counter back...
;l

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 2:12 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
ruining games with 2 hero mass (he use multiple fake accounts) and nobody care about this.
hmmmm maybe cuz its not in the rules? + he does not pool he use 2 heroes

Added (10-Mar-2015, 2:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
adam  you keep saying "trash" why?
cuz you no like him
so he has his own dictionary   
and the word trash is replaced with
Quote Adam_CZ ()
b*tch, wh*re, d*ck....

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 2:12 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
"intentionaly no hero"

its official ban rule... he have 2 account... use second account for pool 1900 gold and then leave...

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 2:39 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
How did you b*tch it this time? Wh*re is the d*ck?

GagamelDate: Tuesday, 10-Mar-2015, 2:50 PM | Message # 6
Hero
How did you batch it this time? Where is the duck? Nothing wrong with that i guess wink

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

CouDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 4:28 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Cou banned some Turkish players for 1 month for map hack but Gagamel who is atleast 10x worse never will be banned.

Let's be clear Adam, I've offered amnesty to B3p, al_gi, gagamel and even noiseless who GOT his admin back after the purge and he still flobbed up and lost his admin. After the dust settle and problems were sorted out, everyone stopped MH but noiselesness continued to mh when I told him to stop beforehand when he was reported for using mh. Look up what amnesty means because Amnesty period is now over. Everyone stopped MH but noiselessness was still MH'ing. So please get some things straight and don't try to make me look like the bad guy.

You might be mad that you got banned from the forums but you have the biggest record of starting wars and comng back to the forums even when you should've been permanently banned.  Gagamel is in the early stages of reproof. If gagamel gets 100% reproof then he will be banned and so will NZ_fockr.

Also the "no hero" thing, you should blame Random for that. I believe he removed ban from it on the rule book for "no heroes" or "2 heroes", so it's to be allowed I'm afraid.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 5:17 AM | Message # 8
Mr. Löwenstein
I demand justice!

We demand justice!
!

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 6:19 AM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Quote Cou ()
Let's be clear Adam, I've offered amnesty to B3p, al_gi, gagamel and even noiseless who GOT his admin back after the purge and he still flobbed up and lost his admin.

AMNESTY! Hahaha!

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

CouDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 6:39 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Well Trixx, it was due to Random and Bio changing rules around. It got to the point where we couldn't ban anyone because they didn't have a ban system in place, and if anyone was banned, it was done so unfairly and on the part because no-one but Bio and Random who were aware of the rule changes that they added. Since the dust settled, I've decided to go back to the old rule book after everyone had their "fun". The only change I follow is the part where Random changed the "2 hero" into being allowed since he stated that clearly.

Yes amnesty was offered because everyone was pointing fingers at each other, and accounts were being spoofed, spam-bots were going off and the only way to fix it was to ask everyone to calm down and nicely stop while offering an easy way out. It worked so far. So if anyone acts up again, it will be easier to deal with them individually compared to when everyone went crazy during the rule changing period. If we are strict as we're meant to be, Adam wouldn't be posting "justice" on the chf forum as he would've been permanently banned long ago. We've been quite fair to everyone imo and have to work around to the chf community's needs, as it's not like any other community that have strict adhering.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 7:10 AM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Oh--I wasn't laughing at your offering a second chance to certain individuals, but rather at your erudite application of the concept of amnesty.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 8:48 AM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Adam_CZ, just send a pm to me/cou/bond/janafox rather than creating useless threads

[img][/img]

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 9:17 AM | Message # 13
Hero
Quote Cou ()
everyone stopped MH but

yeah i see you havent played any games lately, because the ammount of maphackers is higher than before the purge for sure, but on the other hand the ammount of abuser admins is smaller which is good. Actually i reported noiselessness and androotjb already several times a week ago to bond009 with several evidence at his personal mail, but all that happend was that he responded after one week with the question: "What did they do again?", so that was the point where i realized that he had not even read it, because i included the evidence already and i decided to contact an other headadmin instead of bothering bond even more. So cou you are not the bad guy in this story. You are the guy who acutally did his job.

Of course some people came here and cry about me. But actually that are two different stories that should be seperated from each others. I am not responsible for noisenessless abuse nor is he responsible for what i did.

I never asked for a month ban or something like that. I just asked to remove admin from abusers. Since the ban is something that can and will be dodged. But his admin access he cant readd for himself. This is why i dont use my time to report maphackers unless they got admin access. Same goes for mindreaper. Of course those guys and my long time fans cry about me now, but for me its ok, its just free entertainment =).

Also you asked me to keep an eye on it: So can you guarantee that the new admin[url=http://playchf.net/?u=[-tr-]sadrazam][-tr-]sadrazam[/url] is not noisenessless, since he plays with a turkish ally from a fake wc3 server just like noisenessless.

Actually its kinda sad that there is not even the little research done to look if someone is a maphacker or known abuser, before adding him to admin. All this drama could have been avoided if at the first place already with a little research. Maybe james has enough from my pm because reading reports also costs him some time. But on the other hand you have to know that its something that has to be done to keep this community healthy. And if you are not willing to do the effort of reading reports and doing some research you shouldn t add new (abuser) admins at all.

So tell me cou what should i do now referring to mindreaper? Can you do your job one more time? Should i demand headadmin for myself? Should i abuse more than him as a sign of protest? Should i take it with humor and demand adam_cz banned instead of mindreaper, since he is a son of a where who can suck my duck? Tell me cou, what would you do if you were me?

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 12:42 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I don't really care about the MH or two heroes things as I don't play anymore. But Adam is 100% right saying that gagamel feels free insulting everyone without even getting worried. Check what he writes when he puts negative reputation to people. Most of the forum users would have been banned years ago if they had done the same. Why isn't he punished? I remember getting 20% reproofs myself for swearing twice in a day, how does he manage to do it as much as he wants?

For you non-believers, check this out:
"Haha i have seen your french fuckface"
"attention seeking son of a whore"

Disguising his swearing words in this thread is not an excuse, don't tell me that he's in a good way because he's obviously not.

Added (11-Mar-2015, 12:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh, without even mentionning the chat. It's an aberration.

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2015, 1:03 PM | Message # 15
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
For you non-believers, check this out:"Haha i have seen your french fuckface"
"attention seeking son of a whore"

So whats wrong with that? This isn t your fuckface? http://chf.ucoz.com/_fr/3/s0731958.jpg Its not my fault, its the picture you uploaded lol. If you dont want to be seen dont upload pictures. And is it my fault that you are attention seeking or that you are a son of a whore? I can understand that you are dissapointed with your situation in life, but its not my fault. So stop making excuses to make it look like its me, i dont even know you, lol.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Justice in CHF forum
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats