Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 9:08 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wich player do u respect in chf... - Forum

• Page 1 of 8
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
Wich player do u respect in chf...
BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:25 AM | Message # 1
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Hey everyone... Lets make a positive positive thread here once in a while. Just write about some player/ players u respect in this game and why (not ur best friend u play with every day)

I go first. For me i respect people who enjoys hard games and dont run from a challenge to 20 min later have a big mouth when its 3 vs 1.

Gondiak.Talks trash in broken english but non the less a great solo player who play vs anyone.

Dan- Has 5k alts but its not to boost someones elo its to  beat  or try to beat people who refuse to play a fair game, call him noob if win 3 vs 1 then leave lobby if its not 3 vs 1.

Nexsus . Oh my nexsus we had so many games and u made me rage biggrin Ur allies was very weak in start but u trained them well. Hope ur doing well in dota and forgive for some old rage in game biggrin when u rape me

Vetealamierda. One of very fiew people with very high elo who playd solo on his real account tons of games.

Osetinas. Same style as Gondiak play alone vs anyone. And do it well

And the number 1 spot i will give to footy reborn. He was very compeditive in game but outside he rly try to make hpmm better inviting players and trying to improve the game overall with lots of time spent on making changelog for 4.1. I really miss his presence in the game.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:38 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
I respected bikinianpunani awhile back, and flame.fusion, it's how I got into game,

Often imitated Never Duplicated

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:39 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Stooge. I still think he's a douche but he was never running away even if he was 1v3, and he was always playing on his main. Let's say he had balls.
Osetinas. Good player, able to solo, tho I haven't seen him for a while.
Masta killa. No, just kidding.
Soundwaves. Didn't like him very much, but he was a good player and tho he used to play stacked a lot he was also able to solo and he didn't care playing against a better team.

Then I don't really know current players, didn't play enough to be able to talk about them. I've been busy lately I ain't even playing anymore. Otherwise I agree to say Footy did do his best to contribute to the game and moreover he was top 5 best players. But we are good friends so I didn't put him in list.

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:49 AM | Message # 4
Ninja
I forgot about soundwaves... Sure he had temper and was very compeditive but at the same time... I see him many times helping out new players try to teach them stuff instead of raging calling them noobs etc.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 7:59 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Well some of the players names I wanted to give have already been mentioned
However some players mentioned above like stooge, flamefusion, soudwaves, I have really bad experiences with them because I loved going tt back then and the stuff they said to me when I used tt was really "sweet"

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:41 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
Aviator is a great player and a great teammate.  Say what you want about Farmer_ but he is super fun to play with and very knowledgable about the game.  Acc Create is a solid player a deserves mention.  I respect Tokz and Shapes (mr.White) and Crim(Fallen).  the 3 brothers.   And lastly my own brother Speedboats4.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:45 AM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote l3lackownage ()
Acc Create is a solid player a deserves mention.

Quote BajsHoran ()
(not ur best friend u play with every day)
sad I was restricted from saying that

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 9:49 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
#1 Cou fan for lyfe <3

Cou is bae wink

hanshbraunDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 10:51 AM | Message # 9
Rifleman
I'd have to say WestCoastLegend we would play 24\7 and Skype we weren't experienced at the time but we had fun even vs stack and mode abusers but in the end we went our seperaye ways he's to busy with college gf and work... smile

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 11:00 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Huge respects to Lepiathos, the very player who helped make me competitive in chf ^^
And cyray for teaching me ladder (ne) ~~ <3

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 11:10 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Oh yeah Leppy, so much fun with this guy.
Don't forget Yan aka White_Owl, GoD_iCe......

Added (01-Dec-2015, 11:10 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Hashoryuken, the nicest person on the Earth
Ubergeek, the funniest person on the Earth

Dan-Date: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 12:13 PM | Message # 12
Hero
Baj have 3k alts and try rape stackers and do it well sometimes (:

p/s Baj is father chf game... he playd 2981hours (124 days if play nonstop)  +20-30 days on alts ^^  
he still best admin.. and great player <3

Ositinas. gondiak angrylucasroger decent solo players..

ottoj nice guy too.. he dont try make imba team use hes admin.. fair guy

ironwoman <= best in chf for last year..

hustle_xx  - great fair player.. respect him

apf-walter pro guy too.... i see him almost everyday he play on alts

roystom, yefer = rage guys ^^ but, ftl fair guys and still one of best team.. love they guys ^^

web-ghost - tired play in chf.. he play only for fun.. same lotrrotk ^^

firness - many times saw ur alts..i remember few hard games vs u.. and only after game check playchf vs who im play.. and it was u fr@europe.battle.net ^^

O_o]-PrincipV - i play vs him only 3 games and it was every game over hour... all games was very fun ^^

Plus, syle, f00ty, - great players  i miss them..

devilsrebel - he was best in all versions classic footy..before chf last 5 years he play only on private bot where was play only top pro teams.. and he was #1... i know, many guys dont like him.. mb coz he rape them many times ^^.. but he mega mega quick player.. he decent  in any style tech or aoe/hk

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 12:22 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
can i respect some player because he has good behaviour but he is not "top" player? i need understand this topic before i will post... for example Roystom is probably TOP 5 in CHF history but i never will respect him for his trash behaviour

i just dont understand if this thread is about "skills" or about "behaviour"?

because i respect for example rogerlucas... he never leave game in lobby... he stay vs full FTL or full APF etc... but he is bad player

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 12:45 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote Dan- ()
firness - many times saw ur alts..i remember few hard games vs u.. and only after game check playchf vs who im play.. and it was u fr@europe.battle.net ^^
Many times? Lul I must have played about 10 games on alt in total since I came back, and I was only playing against Rival. So no way man you might be wrong, maybe you saw me once or twice but no more

Adam it's overall, it's players you like, whatever the reason is.

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 01-Dec-2015, 3:42 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
TangerineSky, SoundWaves, Frungy, Cou, Bajshoran, 

later i will explain why

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
  • Page 1 of 8
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501