Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 3:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Unban request speedboats4 - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Unban request speedboats4 (Unban request speedboats4)
Unban request speedboats4
l3lackownageDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 12:33 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
My brother speedboats4 has no access on forums, 133tuce banned him yesterday for speedboats using footies hack to make them be able to not have collision in mass (can hero kill easy) and for not telling 133tuce how he did it so he banned him.  I dont know if there is a specific ruling on that or not, but a 1st time offense for something like that without even a warning....seriously? Speed said he will not do it again he didnt know it was bannable, and im not sure if it is or not,  please someone look into this for me and speedboats4

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 1:43 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
not hate ownage but use format, and proper section ban appeals
Your battle.net username: 13lack_ownage
Violator's battle.net username:speedboats4
Game name (if known) (for example, Custom Hero Footies! #78): custom hero footies! #16
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page):http://playchf.net/game/291319/
Rule player violated: footmen jump during bot lag
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer, type -time): start of mass
What Team won: T3
Any further thoughts: player didnt know was abuse, he wants to request just warning and he wont do again please unban, he has no forum account to defend himself

i did this 1 for you b/c idk when youll b back on

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Message edited by AllstarJones - Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 1:52 PM

l3lackownageDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 2:06 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
ty 

Your battle.net username: 13lack_ownage
Violator's battle.net username:speedboats4
Game name IDK
Approximate date/time of game Yesterday?
Rule player violated: not sure if its a violation, read 1st comment plz
Time of incidents start of mass
What Team won: IDK
Any further thoughts: My brother speedboats4 has no access on forums, 133tuce banned him yesterday for speedboats using footies hack to make them be able to not have collision in mass (can hero kill easy) and for not telling 133tuce how he did it so he banned him.  I dont know if there is a specific ruling on that or not, but a 1st time offense for something like that without even a warning....seriously? Speedsaid he will not do it again he didnt know it was bannable, and im not sure if it is or not,  please someone look into this for me and speedboats4

l3etuceDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 3:43 PM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Thank you l3lackownage for making this thread in behalf of your brother. Yes I ban him . I know some of you might criticize me for banning him without a warning . If we want to have a healthy and fair game we shouldnt allowed any of this abusive or not fair tactics . To all please review the game and welcome to judge my rullng. http://playchf.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=291319.w3g .

to speedboat sorry to ban you without a warning .

to bio - your input ?

peace CHF community yu

I love green leetuce

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 4:05 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
i do agree with l3etuce, on this one, games should be fair and no more bug abusing (some what hypocrite here but i changed) it was the right call in my books to ban, but he does not have access to forum do to what ever reason so learning the rules might be harder theres also that  thing head admins must approve new accounts, my opinion does not matter here but, i would shorten sentence, and a strict warning do to first offense and no knowledge on rules...but that dont mean everyone should.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      rules must be followed.

!SUMMON BIO-ASSAULT

Message edited by AllstarJones - Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 4:09 PM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 5:03 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Ban changed to bug abuse - 3day ban as it's his first offense.

3 day ban (this is a significant decrease on ban time) as this is very apparent bug abuse. Speedboats4 has been around long enough to know stuff like that is obviously not intended to be in the game for that purpose.

l33tuce was in the right with this ban.

leet you need to go study up on the rules though. This is not "hacking" it is "bug abuse"

Make sure you are thoroughly affiliated with the rules prior to instating any more bans moving forward.

Thanks

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 5:03 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Why is this in random chat........
Quote AllstarJones ()
no more bug abusing

Not a bug it's a glitch and that too a warcraft one

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 5:57 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Quote lotrrotk ()
Why is this in random chat........
already addressed that, got no power here but i think we can agree this is settled and no more comments needed, except for maybe a thank you bio

l3etuceDate: Sunday, 20-Dec-2015, 6:32 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
Thank you . case closed

I love green leetuce

l3lackownageDate: Monday, 21-Dec-2015, 3:48 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
Thank you Bio from me and Speed!   and thanks for being polite Tuce

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Unban request speedboats4 (Unban request speedboats4)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats