Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 1:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?
Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 4:34 AM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
so me and AL_GI were wondering What do you guys think about the israel vs Palestinian conflict?

[img][/img]

Osetinas7171Date: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 5:55 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Palestinians should stop launch rockets in Israel side and Israel should stop stop block Palestine in economic side. Its 2very old nations but jews too nacionalists for agree that in Israel can live other nation with own authonomy. My opinion when polyticans play own national plays bigest damage getting not ego polyticans but poor people who forced leave own land for prevence violance.

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 6:46 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod

What I don't understand is how a small area like Israel expanded and after expanding it felt threatened. So it bombs civilians for self defense? I quote "Our goal is not to hurt a single individual, not to hurt a single civilian,” the Israeli prime minister said.

Number of Palestinians and Israelis killed

In my opinion Israel isn't really just in what it does

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 6:51 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 9:07 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
There's a reason why every neighboring country of Israel hates Israel.

That being said, both countries are douches.
Israel is a douche for trying to keep expanding for no flipping reason after the UN already stole Palestine's land for Israel
**(Shouldn't Israel be thankful and apologetic to Palestine for having stolen the land?)

And Palestine is a douche for trying to keep bombing to get it back
**(Totally UN fault... lol but no comments there because hey! look at how korea was made xDDD)

and both are douches because..
well, they keep fighting each other and spreading hate....

i think both sides should calm down but hey! Life is like CHF forum. xDDD

Priest-Of-SinDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 10:06 AM | Message # 5
Hero
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
i think both sides should calm down but hey! Life is like CHF forum. xDDD
sad but true

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 1:40 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
This is a war of religion, not a war of territory

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message edited by AL_GI - Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 1:44 PM

OsetinassDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 2:34 PM | Message # 7
Hero
No its war for teritory.

FrungyDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 4:49 PM | Message # 8
Archer
Quote lotrrotk ()
What I don't understand is how a small area like Israel expanded and after expanding it felt threatened. So it bombs civilians for self defense? I quote "Our goal is not to hurt a single individual, not to hurt a single civilian,” the Israeli prime minister said.

http://www.worldliteraturetoday.org/sites/default/files/2012/May/palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg << lottr's pic in the spoiler

You just lack some facts for understanding whats going on in the current round of conflict between Gaza and Israel just like how that map lacks the actions that led to Israel expanding.

since you started in history you might want to read up a bit

First off that 1946 map is not accurate even if only for the fact that a Palestine country did not exist seeing as the UN plan for the founding of Israel and Palestine was only formed in 1947.

UN plan basically said that in 1948 the British forces (which currently occupied and ruled the area map 1946 above called Palestine) would leave and 2 independent states, namely Israel and Palestine would be founded.

While the Jews accepted the UN resolution
most Arab leaders rejected the UN resolution and declared war on budding Israel. (want to deny the fact that the arabs didnt accept UN proposal? too bad, there are a lot of sources for my claim, both arabian and Jewish)

By then said borders held no real meaning as the UN was not around to protect Israel from here menacing neighbors.

Israel was and is a country surrounded by Arabian countries who attacked it the moment the British left. so happened that Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Iraq

After that Israel managed to not only hold them off but also to connect the parts of Israel territory that were mostly disconnected by the UN resolution (if you want to know how just founded Israel won vs armies of various countries? go read some history books

In 1967 there was also a war instigated by Israel's neighbors which again ended in Israel surviving and connecting her territories better.

Just in case you aren't big on geography, Israel is MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller then any of her neighbors which means withdrawing from any territory puts us in much tactical danger

(for whatever reason it seems that most people around the globe do not realize how tiny the country called Israel is)
Israel compared to the Egypt
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/egypt.htm

Israel compared to the Iraq
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/iraq.htm

Israel compared to the Arabian world
http://www.iris.org.il/images/arabwld3.gif

Israel compared to France
http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps/france.htm

Israel compared to the USA
http://www.iris.org.il/images/usa.gif

Now after I addressed that map you posted at the start of your post lottr i can address the current state of affairs

First some order is needed. The conflict is between Israel and Gaza

Gaza strip is ruled by an organization called Hamas which is acknowledged by governments around the world as a terror organization

Which is also why no country speaks with a representative of Hamas and instead all talks about cease-fire etc must go through a mediator like Egypt who is willing to talk to said terrorists.

the current conflict started when Hamas started shooting rockets on Israel (as you may know every couple of years Hamas amasses enough rockets to try to destroy the Zionist being aka Israel)

the difference from previous conflicts is that the range of Hamas's rockets is now enough to cover almost all Israel, which means a few times each day there is an alarm in my city and I am

forced to go to a shelter. where i am located i have 1 minute to get to a shelter before the rocket gets to my area

the closer to gaze the more frequent those alarms get and less time to get to shelter down to 15 seconds

so as any country who wants to keep her citizens safe Israel started air raiding Gaza aiming for Hamas.
granted, Israel's firepower is much more powerful then Hamas's but i dare any country to take non stop rockets into their territories and do nothing!

mind you when Israel bombs Gaza it first sends messages to Gaza citizens to clear the area and at the same time Hamas tells them to stay put

Hamas also hides in schools and hospitals and are actually terrorizing Gaza's citizens, that is if you wondered how they got classified as a terrorists and not a government.

several days into the aggression Egypt offered a cease fire as the mediator between Israel and Hamas and Israel accepted BUT Hamas kept shooting rockets at Israel.

and the day after Hamas sent terrorists directly into Israel using tunnels which they had dug for years in order to try to massacre Israeli citizens.

They were stopped by our army and after that Israel finally took ground action in order to destroy all those tunnels which threaten the lives of its citizens. (you  don't agree? just imagine a couple of armed terrorists just showing up in your city starting a killing frenzy then disappearing in a tunnel)

A couple days after the red cross passed to israel a cease fire for 2 hours by Hamas for humanitarian reasons, (recovering bodies
helping wounded etc) Israel did cease-fire while Hamas kept firing rockets.

A few days after that and here we are in the present. you don't agree with any of the above? feel free to respond

Quote Osetinass ()
No its war for Territory

Israel had occupied Gaza several years back, then we withdrew in hopes of peace, obviously that back fired.

Israel has no intention what so ever of ruling Gaza and Hamas is doing its bombing under religious or whatever reason terrorists do things for but you should seriously doubt Hamas's ability to take territory from Israel considering they are just using terror tactics...

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
There's a reason why every neighboring country of Israel hates Israel.

Funny, you see, each of our neighboring countries hates USA as well smile

But you do forget that we have a peace treaty with Egypt and Jordan

Lebanon is a pretty small player and Syria is a dictatorship which during its civil war not long ago all of Europe and America loved to hate and are of course hated back by Syria, was also the same situation with the dictatorship and civil war in Egypt also really not long ago.

I need not mention how much iraq hates you western world people and of-course Iran hates you and a lot of Arab countries like Iraq.

Any of you Iranian or Iraqi etc are welcome to prove me wrong wink

phew,, that was lengthy moil

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 5:15 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
I think every person in this post needs to have a reality check except the person above me. The Jews were given Israel as a place of refuge post WW-II where not only the Germans but the Muslims(Palestines) were trying to eradicate them. So when they are given the land, the Muslims(Palestinians) decided to fight them and try to destroy them, so what should Israel do? When you are threatened for eradication as a country what do you do? You drive them back. You make sure they cannot come and harm you again. Why do you think the Israelis go so hard after the Iranians and PLO? Because they are trying to destroy them. For the last few decades Israel has been sabotaging all effort for nuclear warfare developed by neighboring countries. 

Basically if you don't support Israel for trying to save their asses there is something wrong with you as a person morally and ethically. Please don't ever say that Israel is wrong to defend itself again. They are not murdering hundreds of helpless people, they are fighting back against the people that are and have been trying to kill them for 70 years(since WW-II). In the words of Macchiavelli, Sun Tzu, and Mao Zedong, "The best defense is a good offense."

MonsterDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 5:36 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Lol israel was given land after WWII. The land at first was occupied by the Palestinians. But the UN said f that lets give it to the jews because no other countries wanted to take in the jews. Anyway all the neighboring countries disapproved. UN said f that who cares what can go wrong as long as we dont have to deal with these fuckbois. Later, war broke out and israel won with its unlimited cash flow from other countries. Now israel kills Palestinian civilians in the name of self-defense. First they take Palestinian's homes, land and now lives.

Even though the israelis had no claim to that land whatsoever, they still got it. Lmfao ridic.

They should take Gaza and the West Bank and form it into a new country Palestine. Even though that whole area was Palestinian land in the first place.

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 5:55 PM

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 6:05 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
https://www.facebook.com/photo.p....theater

[img][/img]

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 7:18 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
They were given their land BACK to them. It wasn't taken from the Palestines. Notice how Jerusalem is located in Israel? It originally belonged to the Hebrews(Jews). Israel was the Jews original home that they were pushed from. They are not murdering innocent civilians. You are dead wrong about that. The sites that you read reporting the death tolls of 600 Civilians are dead wrong. Look at the sites. Most of them are Muslim Pro-PLO organizations. Basically, the Israelis are fighting to secure their lives, while the Palestinians are fighting to eradicate the Jews.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 7:47 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
XMon is actually right

lol
That being said I wish ppl would stop fighting

I understand United Nation was being a douche but seriously
JUST LIVE WITH IT

I mean look at Korea and Japan
Japan doesn't seem to attack Korea for getting its land back
lol

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 7:55 PM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
600 Civilians are dead wrong.
proof?
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Most of them are Muslim Pro-PLO organizations.
what do you mean by Muslim Pro-PLO organization?

Added (22-Jul-2014, 7:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
if the form rule Violence Refer to extremely violent real life actions is lifted on the thread only it would be nice

[img][/img]

MonsterDate: Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 9:27 PM | Message # 15
Hero
Lol are u srs, killerbeans ur a delusional idiot smfh kys

Added (22-Jul-2014, 9:21 PM)
Palestine was originally occupied by the Jews in the 7th century. They left and the Arabs occupied it for over 1300 years. It's not the jew's land anymore. That's like me coming to your house (that your ancestors have been living in for hundreds of years) and saying, "sorry bro someone of my lineage lived here thousands of years ago so this is now my house and im kicking u out pce jajajaja"

Added (22-Jul-2014, 9:27 PM)
and the death tolls are fake and written by pro muslim sites? Are you kidding? Ignorance at it's finest omg....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/22/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

i guess CNN is pro muslim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/20436092

i guess BBC is pro muslim

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/mideast-conflict-palestinian-death-toll_n_5604573.html

i guess huffintonpost is pro muslim

Should I continue? rofl

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Tuesday, 22-Jul-2014, 9:28 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict? (What do you think about the Israel vs Palestinian conflict?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<