Monday, 06-May-2024, 9:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Finding The hackers. Look. - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Finding The hackers. Look. (Hackers)
Finding The hackers. Look.
MonsterDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 5:51 AM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Cou ()
I will ban cyray for 3 weeks

Why 3 weeks? There is a clear written rule that map hacking is a 2 month to permanent ban. You have made a biased ruling.

Also I made a thread where cyray abused his admin powers. There is a ban time period for that as well. It is shown by the second arrow.

#prayforpalestine

CouDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 5:57 AM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
It's not just cyray that got banned for 3 weeks, everyone else from noobs to pubs did that got caught maphacking were banned for 3 weeks so your theory of biased got thrown right outta the window. At least i'm the one that's banning mh users. If banning them for only 3 weeks is so bad, report me to bond and random and destroy my admin status since I've been working my ass off to fix problems for rule breakers and bot.

Xmonster wants justice in the chf community? Following the rules all of sudden? What are you really up too? You really want dat cheeseburger huh

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 6:18 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Where is Cyray? Its funny how he is "offline" and hidding like rat because there is now indisputable evidence that Cyray is map hacker. Really trash player. And where is AccCreate? He/She was whole time defending him and called him "pro" but Cyray never win just 1 CHF or ladder game without map hack.

MonsterDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 6:19 AM | Message # 19
Hero
I am just pointing out the rules. You may not be biased, but you clearly have proven that you are ignorant. You are misinformed of the rules. That's ridiculous that someone at your position doesn't even know basic rules. Unbelievable! I suggest you brush your knowledge up on the rules. Perhaps you are unfit for your position? Maybe someone else should be given this job to help you. Anyway, I am not going to call you out any further. I appreciate you for enforcing this ban. Thanks!

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 6:30 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 7:06 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Where is Cyray? Its funny how he is "offline" and hidding like rat because there is now indisputable evidence that Cyray is map hacker.
Maybe he didn't check the forum yet? Heck, I just came back right now and I wish you will come to realize we don't press refresh on chf forums every 1 second like you.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
And where is AccCreate? He/She was whole time defending him and called him "pro" but Cyray never win just 1 CHF or ladder game without map hack.
First of all, Cyray is a "pro" in chf. That in my opinion still stands true. Heck, you think your top 15 player in chf cause of ur "ELO rank"? I don't even consider you top 150, let alone top 15, rofl.

"Cyray never win just 1 CHF or ladder without map hack."
A Cyray without maphack will still be a better player than 99+% of all chf players playing. I don't understand what you are saying.

Quote Monster ()
I am just pointing out the rules. You may not be biased, but you clearly have proven that you are ignorant. You are misinformed of the rules. That's ridiculous that someone at your position doesn't even know basic rules. Unbelievable! I suggest you brush your knowledge up on the rules. Perhaps you are unfit for your position? Maybe someone else should be given this job to help you. Anyway, I am not going to call you out any further. I appreciate you for enforcing this ban. Thanks!
And you, thank you. I appreciate your consideration of being "justice"
What I ask you is, if Cou really cared about the rules so much, why were you unbanned from "permanent ban in chf forum"? Oh ya, that's right, SECOND chance from Cou. Be gracious

Anyways, to me, this post above my Monster asks me to consider......
Why is Adam still not banned in chf? Clearly, he ruined chf more than anyone in chf, how does he still have admin?
And also, Adam, you really need to stfu.

LG-NarakuDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 7:10 AM | Message # 21
Noob
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
if Cou really cared about the rules so much, why were you unbanned from "permanent ban in chf forum"? Oh ya, that's right, SECOND chance from Cou. Be gracious

lol win.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 7:15 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Why is Adam still not banned in chf? Clearly, he ruined chf more than anyone in chf, how does he still have admin?And also, Adam, you really need to stfu.

give some evidence where, how and when i ruined CHF

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 7:27 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
give some evidence where, how and when i ruined CHF

Ehh....btw, Adam, you been a good boy lately?
Here, take my smile. smile

and as for Cyray being banned 3 weeks, I guess I can't help it
but let him still run the tourny. Yes, let Cyray carry on with the tourny (let him still participate with his team and stuff BUT.... just don't let him get the reward (or cut it down a lot for him)) <= cause if he is banned from tourny, the team that was supposed to play with him will get fuqed

Anyways, ehh, I'm gonna do hw rest of the night so don't bother replying back.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 10:24 AM | Message # 24
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote b3p ()
The TrueEyes I-connect will explain me why I find it in the game http://playchf.tk/game/109502/

I never thought about roystom's map hacking cause this kid was always full of arrogance.
I've seen his hypocritical attitudes tho. like bitching about alts but he uses a lot of alt.
anyway yesterday's his comment about cyray gave me huge suspicious.
he claimed that cyray isn't map hacker.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3378-7

something smells....

b3p your screen shot seems very certain but before I verdict roystom's map hacking I want to see replays.
your link was nothing to do with above screen shots. give me the number of those games.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 10:24 AM

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 11:19 AM | Message # 25
Grunt
In the game http://playchf.tk/game/106846/ vladoo uses his rats "far sight" to witness my nukes construction in
the "best" moment. He spammed shemes, but in this moment he only
uncovered this specific area with his rat. He didnt look at other areas,
nor was he able to look into my base at all.

I beg the community to check the replay. The scene in question is at 01:13:00 up to 01:13:14.
Can you guys check for mh/fog-click detector, too?

BTW: it was also funny how he was able to know that i hide my
"healingwards of gods" in a worker wich i hide in one of 2 zeppelins

@i connect : Could check if vlad0o has used mh or not ? Thanks

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 12:38 PM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
@Cou

i understand that xmon had his heart broken and wants his "justice" by having you enforce the rules. Being that cyray is an admin and is aware of the rules, the penalties should be more severe. This is also why I don't understand you letting adam off so easily on many occasions, especially since he is a repeat offender and has plotted to conspiracy to ruin Random's work on the bot, the implementation of the elo system, by working the system(his admitting of making an account to get negative elo and then use this account to boost his own elo).

no one is saying you aren't doing "your job" but, tbh, ur the only one with a little bit of sense(others make biased opinions and are retarded). however, you are trying to be too nice at times and let people get away with things. now, im not asking you to be a nazi, like spider, but you need to drop a hammer on these fools. QQwaves and rosa would actually be really good help, if you would accept it. i-connect also, but he is busy trying to learn english ( biggrin ) and with school

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

i-connectDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 12:55 PM | Message # 27
Lead Administrator
Quote b3p ()
The TrueEyes I-connect will explain me why I find it in the game http://playchf.tk/game/109502/

will check this. very good info. im only checking the one who give me good enough info. ill check roystom fog clicks.
if anyone want me to check fog clicks give me good info and ill confirm it.

those look like glitch clicks... the replay you gave me where roystom is in t1 is glitch click. your replay didnt match the other fog clicks. you had two different replays. dont assume its a fog click when it shows a click when a hero just spawned somewhere or teleport some where. note all those "clicks" are shown before mass in only in team 3 and looks like when they just spawned. looks very glitched.

Message edited by i-connect - Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 1:41 PM

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 1:10 PM | Message # 28
Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
QQwaves and rosa would actually be really good help, if you would accept it

That's right. I am very objective person when it is matter of conscience.
Also justice is the only thing that I care. I've watched every superman batman series.
I wear S logo T-shirts whenever I play CHF.

Rest in Peace Rookies

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 1:30 PM | Message # 29
Pirate
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
I never thought about roystom's map hacking cause this kid was always full of arrogance. I've seen his hypocritical attitudes tho. like bitching about alts but he uses a lot of alt.
anyway yesterday's his comment about cyray gave me huge suspicious.
he claimed that cyray isn't map hacker.

OMG REALLY STUPID ??? i map hack ????  Congratulations found a response that loses to me?   You can select the time inhouse that I use map hack stupid retard

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3378-7 something smells....

LOLL
 must be either an idiot
to take a deduction like this
and I spend just anger. gg and say nothing more
now that an idiot like you accuse me of mh is another thing

TRASHWAVES   map hack give me micro ??? map hack give me gold ?? map hack give me point exat use skil ??

pls stop doing that is ridiculous even for a day

b3pDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 1:30 PM | Message # 30
Hero
Haha  :D

b3p

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Finding The hackers. Look. (Hackers)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<