• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban dancy
ban dancy
artiDate: Monday, 14-Jul-2014, 8:32 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your battle.net username                                                                         Arti..q
Violator's battle.net username                                                                dancy
Game name (if known) (for example, Custom Hero Footies! #78):      http://playchf.tk/game/153392/
Approximate date/time of game                                                             15/07/2014  05.20 Moskow
Rule player violated:                                                                                I chose mode ftd, he is build tower in center and I and we lose lvl up, when they 7lvl.
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer, type -time):     at biginer of the game
What Team won:team 4

Any further thoughts:no, sor Im Russian( Bad English.

Message edited by arti - Monday, 14-Jul-2014, 8:33 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 15-Jul-2014, 1:17 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I see many players who in FTD mode instead hero buy peasant and then make towers in middle map. I think we can fix this very easy. As we know Bond009 already increased CD for Jammy Priest in 4.1 version (because many now instead hero buy jammy priest and dispell mass). My idea is also increase CD for peasant in 4.1, it mean players in CHF 4.1 will not buy peasant and build towers in FTD anymore.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 15-Jul-2014, 4:12 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
adam,

i see what you're saying, but the true solution would be to give the first hero for free. this would prevent pooling the gold at start for an advantage. i don't know why, but bond's solutions usually aren't really solutions. recall that people would(rightfully) complain about how stacked teams would pool gold and buy beast scroll. at the time, there were only 2 in the shop, so only 2 teams could get it. bond's solution was to have the damage bonus be automatically added to the mass. this still gives stacked teams an advantage as they can just pool their gold and get a jammy instead, enabling them to dispel the other teams. the simple solution would have been to just increase the cool down(which is similar to what you are suggesting), but it can still be abused as that person has that extra gold. instead of the tower in the middle, they can "give" gold to their team by using their ally hero to buy items. getting rid of the initial gold requirement to buy a hero would fix a lot of things, in my opinion.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Sunday, 20-Jul-2014, 9:26 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
He's been banned.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban dancy
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search