Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 3:06 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

so thetrueparty... - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » so thetrueparty... (admin removal)
so thetrueparty...
ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 20-Sep-2014, 2:39 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
so, i join a game, swap mister elvis up to me. ttp joins and forces himself on my team after me repeatedly swapping the other guy back. he then does, im assuming, !end game or something because it boots EVERYONE. i go to the next one, he rejoins and repeats his f#$%king shenanigans. p

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 20-Sep-2014, 3:18 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
TTP always do that lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 2:55 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
admin abuse ?

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 11:40 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
admin abuse ?

yeah, joins a full game, tries to stack onto my team. swaps person i was playing with away, i swap him back, goes on for a couple turns and then he does(what i think) is !end game because everyone in the lobby got kicked and joined the next game. he then does the same thing in the following game(next number up, him joining is the reason i believe he did !end game). anyways, he locks game then swaps bajs(under rogeriucas) to his team. he then lies and tells bajs that i tried to 3:1 stack against him. . . lol...

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 11:43 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Best admin ever was Adam_CZ

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 12:25 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Quote ic3dt3a ()
yeah, joins a full game, tries to stack onto my team. swaps person i was playing with away, i swap him back, goes on for a couple turns and then he does(what i think) is !end game because everyone in the lobby got kicked and joined the next game. he then does the same thing in the following game(next number up, him joining is the reason i believe he did !end game). anyways, he locks game then swaps bajs(under rogeriucas) to his team. he then lies and tells bajs that i tried to 3:1 stack against him. . . lol...
take admin away?
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you mean me or Cou?

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 12:54 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()

SO TRUE

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 21-Sep-2014, 4:04 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote Web-Ghost ()
take admin away?

thats what im requesting, made this post to see if anyone else has problems with him taking advantage of his admin rights by stopping *FULL* games in order to stack

a_chinese_kidDate: Thursday, 25-Sep-2014, 4:00 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
I <3 TTP w/ e-love

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 26-Sep-2014, 5:32 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
give thetrueparty admin ?

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 28-Sep-2014, 10:45 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
TheTrueParty autowin vs FTL Roystom (under alt "hatesomuch") and _MWWM_ (FTL Broly/Brybol)

AJAJAJAJA

http://playchf.tk/game/175481/

TheTruePartyDate: Tuesday, 21-Oct-2014, 9:19 PM | Message # 12
Noob
Quote ic3dt3a ()
so, i join a game, swap mister elvis up to me. ttp joins and forces himself on my team after me repeatedly swapping the other guy back. he then does, im assuming, !end game or something because it boots EVERYONE. i go to the next one, he rejoins and repeats his f#$%king shenanigans.

Finally I can respond to this, took me forever to get a name setup.

I joined a game and my reserve put me on Team 1. Ic3 for whatever reason has decided he does not like me and was constantly moving me to Team 2, which had two downloaders. I kept trying to move myself back to team one, but each time Ic3 forced me on to Team 2. My friend Elvis was there and that is why I was trying to be on team 1. Ic3 repeteadly moved me to the dler team and kept typing a quick !start, as if to leave me with a bad team.

I realized that perhaps Ic3 did not want to team with me, so I tried swapping Elvis, to which Ic3 began a swap war and Ic3 did owner command I did !end. 

So we both joined next, and then Baj was on, and so I tried doing autostart to give Baj a minute or two to join the game, to which Ic3 kept re-enabling it, refusing to wait, because he already had his team so I guess the other people weren't deemed important enough.

Quote ic3dt3a ()
thats what im requesting, made this post to see if anyone else has problems with him taking advantage of his admin rights by stopping *FULL* games in order to stack

I was merely trying to go to my friends team, but Ic3 moving me to two dlers is certainly not a stack.  smile

I would like to request my admin back, as its been almost a month now. I don't know who took it, I was never spoken to, it was just gone one day. I request it back because theres been alot of people asking me to do things, and I've had to tell them "Sorry I cant".

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014, 1:04 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
i moved u to team 3, elvis asked me to swap him up prior to you even joining the game. i told u to stop, but u repeatedly kept swapping him and then u raged and ending the game/closed the bot, not sure wtf u did. u ended up rejoining on the next game, stacked with bajs, got worked.

you know i dont like you from a while back, u almost QQed when i told u in the lobby that u weren't my friend and i didnt like u.

Quote TheTrueParty ()
So we both joined next, and then Baj was on, and so I tried doing autostart to give Baj a minute or two to join the game, to which Ic3 kept re-enabling it, refusing to wait, because he already had his team so I guess the other people weren't deemed important enough.

it is well known that you hold up the game for 5- 10 minutes in order to stack, causing new players to be upset for having to wait so long and then having a disadvantage.

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014, 10:17 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote TheTrueParty ()
I would like to request my admin back

I would like get my admin back too (Adam_CZ realm Europe.Battle.net) I become really good/nice person who will not abuse anymore (I can give you all my face accounts with -1000 ELO) and dont forget I donated 20 $ long time ago (MASTA_K1LLA got second chance too)

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014, 10:19 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
And all leave Clan HPMM and join Clan EFL (Europe) there is many good/better players than US East (DevilsRebel, I.Love.You, Luffy-7, HooDz, Cou) even Bond009 is active every day in channel EFL (i hope is the real Bond not spoofer)

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » so thetrueparty... (admin removal)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501