Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Remove Gondiak's Admin, and Ban Mushroomen
Remove Gondiak's Admin, and Ban Mushroomen
RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 13-Oct-2014, 7:58 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
  • name: CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #96
  • http://playchf.tk/game/180569/

You can find it in my replays -.- (not up yet).

First of all, let me tell you something. They are freaking ELO hoggers for life. Seriously, they should get a life. Before game, they kept trying to swap themselves to red (happened previous game right before countdown). And seriously, wtf douches are they. Every game, mass pool 1 person, go 2 heros, put towers in mid (bannable offense), etc.
Anyways, Gondiak, Godzilla-, Mushroomen are all fags (not even kidding). Pubs were screaming in bot channel "omg, this again"

Anyways, Gondiak should lose admin since he keeps using his power to put his friends at check. None of his friends can get banned for what they do BECAUSE of Gondiak. That is straight out abuse. You don't unban someone just because they are your friends and because you need them for ELO. Not a good admin sign. Just revoke his admin. He is useless.

Gozilla- : As much as I hate him now, I can't say anything about him cause I don't see anything bannable going on...let him be...he's just a fag.

Mushroomen: After constant reproach from me of how making infernal tower in ftd at level 1 is bannable, this idiot decides to ignore me cause he has Gondiak for unbanning. I tell him CONSISTENTLY and he replies, "okay after level 1, I didn't know"
BIGGEST BULLSH1T on earth. He kept the freaking infernal STRAIGHT throughout the game till it died. and when I banned him, his FREAKING ALLY Gondiak unbans him quick in whisper. That's ABUSE right there. Mushrommen was 100% notified he would be banned for this act and he knows nothing can happen cause of Gondiak AKA "Adam's god"
Oh ya, did I forget to tell you Mushroomen also went two heroing? Purposely didn't get hero for elo.

This is reality of elo system. Elo system is nice but these kinds of fags ruin game. Just remove Gondiak's admin (abuser) and ban Mushroomen for a couple days (for BLATANTLY ignoring admin's warning in front of him and purposely doing bannable actions cause he has an admin ally)

Personally, they don't even deserve ELO. but then again, wtvr

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 0:17 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I feel for u. this mushroom guy is from me country and fyi he is an admin so he can unban himself. However he used to be normal post adminship. but sadly admin made him into adam jr. every game turn of autostart cs all then leave or play if staccked or good elo schenario. rank 15 last time i saw him... rofl mby he can 1 vs 1 with NO_MORE_STACK so we can know once and for all who is the GOD OF CHF smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 0:24 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
What if mushroomen un banned himself (cause he's an admin too)
I like their excuses
(02:05 / All) Mushroomen: its standard
(02:06 / All) AccCreate: or i have to evoke your admin
(02:13 / All) AccCreate: i give u 30 sec
(02:14 / All) Mushroomen: everyone does it
(02:15 / All) GoDziLLa-: ye ftl d0 it
(02:16 / All) Mushroomen: LOL
(02:19 / All) Mushroomen: then i lost all my gold

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

NexsuSDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 8:48 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Group: Users
not think that's a reason to remove a gondiak admin
Mushroomen always does the same
all admin used command !swap
then you should ban all admin using that command?
the best idea would be to remove this command only causes clashes.-

xDD

Message edited by NexsuS - Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 8:48 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 9:54 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
I am lazy read whole AccCreate´s post. Please someone explain me (briefly) why do you want remove Gondiak´s admin? I know this player since I am playing CHF and he playing 99% games without any stack and also he is not scared play vs anyobdy (even 3v1 with vs full stack with noob allies). I saw him alone beat players like F00ty, Cou, Roystom or JST4X. I am sure he did not abuse anything....

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 12:10 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I am lazy read whole AccCreate´s post
Then why even bother to post? Lol, whole point of thread is to read it and then post your opinion -.-

Quote NexsuS ()
Mushroomen always does the same
I didn't know Mushroomen was admin

Anyways, if Mushroomen is admin, take Gondiak out of the picture for now.
Remove Mushroomen's admin then. He deserves ban for like 2-3 days and seriously, ignoring warning in game just because you have admin? That's fu1ked up.
Anyways, since Mushroomen is admin, I guess it was him who kept unbanning himself, not Gondiak. Take away Mushroomen's admin please. He deserves his ban but gets away with it cause he can "unban" himself.
Going 2 heros, putting tower in mid, even after telling him it is bannable FOREVER (he even promised he remove tower after level 1 which he didnt...) just because you have power to be admin, this guy, revoke his admin.

As for Gondiak, let him be. I thought it was him unbanning his friends. Now that I know Mushroomen is also admin, I'll just let Gondiak out of the picture now.

Added (14-Oct-2014, 12:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote NexsuS ()
Mushroomen always does the same all admin used command !swap
then you should ban all admin using that command?
This.... is.... so... unrelated... to the thread....
Although I hate swaps... lol

Quote Adam_CZ ()
I know this player since I am playing CHF and he playing 99% games without any stack
Everytime I see him, he is 99% in stack. Don't know what your drinking boi. Anyways, you should learn to read. Your also. making.... an ... unrelated... post...

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 12:23 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Because your opinions are wrong sorry. And it become boring read your post because you just repeat your wrong opinions again and again. And you also change opinions often. I still remember when Cyray was your big enemy. You called him bad player and map hacker. But later? You become friends because you started play ladder together and both Night Elfs. Then you changed opinion and you said Cyray is one of best players CHF ever who can rape 1v1 everyone etc.

1000x times you called yourself "pro" and you said you can rape everyone... in my opinion you are not very good player (well maybe you are still better than me but i never called myself "pro" or "good player" i think i am little weaker than average)

your stats is 50% wins and 50% loses = thats your real skills (50/50 = average player) but you use very stupid excuses why your elo is bad "i prefer lose vs noobs" or "i am playing bad on purpose" look AccCreate I still have this replay called "Cou solo TDT" and i saw this replay many times it was game where Cou in team 2 with pubs vs you, Cyray, JST4X and in that game you used legendary excuse "i was playing bad on purpose" but in fact you did try hard and you were playing your best (for example you did try micro wizzard and sleep Cou again and again and you dont use creeps often only sometimes you pick shaman with banish but he die very fast) i think people with average IQ will not believe your excuse "i was playing bad on purpose"

you spend much time making threads like "Ban Adam forever" or "Remove Adam´s adamin" etc... you also uploaded and gave many screenshots and replays where i abuse my admin

i never see you play just one game serious... why? if you are good and you can rape everyone just do it please... pick some your best build and show me your real skills please... I really want see the real AccCreate playing his/her best (i still dont know who are you - boy or girl? many times you said you are girl and many times you said you are boy wtf)

do it now please - pick your best build and use your best micro (you can use golems, newts and all fucking creeps/items whatever you want) and show me how you will rape for example Roystom in fair game (but it never will happen because average player cant do it)

but of course you will only post something and you will said "Adam is stupid and I am best i can rape everyone blah blah blah...." this is boring and i will not answer anymore = waste of time

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 5:41 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
most of adam's post is irrelevant

yeah, mushroom is pretty noob, he prefers to stack to his advantage and does the modes accordingly.

adam, roy is not the best. its funny how YOU change your opinion all the time. just the other day, you said roy was trash, now he is your god?

clearly, you cant read, for rosa stated that pc touchpad is broken and hasnt bothered to replace it yet.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 8:03 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Anyways, Random, if you ever bother to see this, please remove Mushroomen's admin although I'm 100% sure that he will still get the stacked teams through his allies..lol

All for Adam I guess:

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 14-Oct-2014, 8:10 PM

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 15-Oct-2014, 2:11 AM | Message # 10
Ninja
I like gondiaks style to...  95 % of the game i ever saw him he play solo to... and he is one player that like my mode ars ssd pool off unstacked. However he cant follow the no gay preset heros rule. I know its part of game but i mean people who dont have codes is at a big dissadvantage cause they cant xmute or bill. also takes some fun out of it with 9 alchemists running around. but hey u cant have it all.

Also i remember one great game me and gondiak where solo on ars ssd vs roy + 1 ftl in t4 gondiak die in third place.. But he stayd and chat to me lol in broken english biggrin like try to make some tips for roy to loose. go there buy wand the negation gogogoog biggrin and it worked 1 of the 40+ times i win Roy 1 time biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 15-Oct-2014, 3:52 AM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you spend much time making threads like "Ban Adam forever" or "Remove Adam´s admin" etc...
Lol? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but it's so ironic coming from you.
Nowadays your posts mostly consist of "Roystom failed"

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Oct-2014, 12:28 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate why you compare yourself with "pros"? I have never base killed them only with 1 hero and summon druids.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 15-Oct-2014, 1:08 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I have never base killed them only with 1 hero and summon druids.
Is it just me or are posts from Adam so off topic you start wondering if such a living being is an actual human ...
And the fact that you save every single replays...wow, just nothing to say. Cause for you, context doesn't matter.

Please, Adam, do yourself a favor and speak on topic to this thread. Seriously...

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 15-Oct-2014, 1:38 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
I just lose to pub with -800 elo: http://playchf.tk/game/181062/

he was playing like pro (check how he can micro shamans and jammy) and he was very fast... wtf some alt?

AccCreate i need your opinion

and this thread... since i lost my admin and I am not even reserved (but I donated 20 $ for Random and his HPMM-Bot)... well i dont care admins anymore

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Thursday, 16-Oct-2014, 0:44 AM | Message # 15
Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
I like gondiaks style to...  95 % of the game i ever saw him he play solo to... and he is one player that like my mode ars ssd pool off unstacked. However he cant follow the no gay preset heros rule. I know its part of game but i mean people who dont have codes is at a big dissadvantage cause they cant xmute or bill. also takes some fun out of it with 9 alchemists running around. but hey u cant have it all. Also i remember one great game me and gondiak where solo on ars ssd vs roy + 1 ftl in t4 gondiak die in third place.. But he stayd and chat to me lol in broken english like try to make some tips for roy to loose. go there buy wand the negation gogogoog and it worked 1 of the 40+ times i win Roy 1 time
you fucking noob  all game win in -ars ???  I can not remember but its low level that it shows not training? 

You always stinks and is neither the slightest match for me

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Remove Gondiak's Admin, and Ban Mushroomen
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1