Sunday, 05-May-2024, 9:19 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

NEED HELP PLZ!!! - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » NEED HELP PLZ!!! (cou admin abuse)
NEED HELP PLZ!!!
CouDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 8:05 AM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote Gagamel ()
@Cou: make it easy for al_gi since he made it easy for you, too. You dont need to give him a hard time just because its your name he spoofed.

At one stage, I did make it easy for him. I saved him from a month banning and more previously because of his admin abuse + mh. Obviously he didn't change. Whether it was my name or Random's name or bond's name he spoofed, I guarantee it would've been the same punishment and outcome, maybe worse as those other guys don't have as much patience as I do when it comes to situations like these. I won't ban him for 3 months, but I will just make it a month to be clear- unless other head admins tell me otherwise.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 9:29 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Cou ()
all I did was help AL_GI
Why u help all :P ... really that AL_GI total .........

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 10:41 PM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
Why u help all :p
        he web-fan and a good admin

[img][/img]

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 09-Feb-2015, 11:10 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
your call for help is very important to us...  U have been placed in line. Please enjoy this exxelent waiting music untill we have a free agent to process ur case....

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

genkiamericaDate: Tuesday, 10-Feb-2015, 8:12 PM | Message # 20
Archer
"cou" keeps joining games and making "al_gi" owner, then "al_gi" joins and kicks/bans people he doesn't like in lobby and game.

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 4:16 AM | Message # 21
Hero
You have now banned the next country because of al_gi? That guy is not even a bad person, he only has a other sense of humor like you. Instead of banning him you should be thankful that he showed you those security gaps without dealing more damage and give him a chance to rearn your trust. Because i think he did nothing on purpose, he has just made wrong interpretations about the current situations here like many people. Yesterday in 2 of 3 chf games at least one player picked no hero on purpose. Including roystorms team (does he claim to play legit on the forums :D) So what actuelly needs to be done are changes inside the map that prevent abuse and not punishment against single person. Because if you want to solve problems person by person you have to cut out 50% of this community at the moment and i guess the other 50% would be victims of range-bans. wacko

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

CouDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 5:02 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
No, Al_gi's country isn't banned, Just his IP. Ranged ban = IP ban but Random is the only one that can set it to global. Reason being is because he's evading bans and got the account that's root admin and keeps removing ban. The only way to fix it is to request my name be removed from lunar panel as my name has root admin no matter where it is. Come gagamel, we both know his intention isn't to help reveal the security issues, he's doing it with malice. I even read in the chat log "I just want to ruin chf". I'm reading chat logs where he's posing as me and ruining my name and trash talking pubs and my friends. Thank God that my friends have the brains to know it's not me.

Also he maybe "revealing" these issues, but these issues will be fixed as I said in the statement, Doesn't mean I don't have the right to punish him.

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 6:15 AM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote Cou ()
The only way to fix it is to request my name be removed from lunar panel as my name has root admin no matter where it is.

Have you asked him to give you the password for that namespoofed account of yours?

Quote Cou ()
Come gagamel, we both know his intention isn't to help reveal the security issues, he's doing it with malice.

Neither nor but something in between. Saying he did it only to help is as far away from as saying he did it only to damage this community.

Quote Cou ()
I even read in the chat log "I just want to ruin chf". I'm reading chat logs where he's posing as me and ruining my name and trash talking pubs and my friends. Thank God that my friends have the brains to know it's not me.

Like i already said he did understand the situation wrong. He thought chf is at the end. And you can t judge him for that since the abuse has increased recently. Right now the people who abuse are those who have been active and legit players for long time. And its not only Adam_cz and Al_GI. These are only the ones who did it too obvious and got reported. Trying to deal with everyone personally is just not possible, because in the time you cut one person out at least two new persons will recoginze the abuse and copy it. This is like searching the end of a circle. You will never get at the point where abuse will stop this way. What actually need to be done are preventive measures that make the abuse impossible to happen at the first place.

Quote Cou ()
I'm reading chat logs where he's posing as me and ruining my name and trash talking pubs and my friends. Thank God that my friends have the brains to know it's not me.

even a brainless man would recognize that.

Quote Cou ()
Also he maybe "revealing" these issues, but these issues will be fixed as I said in the statement, Doesn't mean I don't have the right to punish him.

Now its getting interesting. According to ethical factors, what exactly is it that gives you the right to punish him? Chose your answer on this one carefully, because Al_GI stood up for me when nearly no one else did (except Web-Ghost, and Rosie) and i will view any kind of abuse towards him as it would be done to myself from now on.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

CouDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 6:50 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Quote Gagamel ()
Quote Cou ()The only way to fix it is to request my name be removed from lunar panel as my name has root admin no matter where it is.

Have you asked him to give you the password for that namespoofed account of yours?

No, but as logic and common sense serves, if he wanted to avoid any of this trouble at all then he would've either given it back or not abuse in the first place to begin, or accept his ban and left it alone. Whether I've asked for it back nicely or not, the damage was already done and the situation where we are wouldn't have changed.

Quote Gagamel ()
Come gagamel, we both know his intention isn't to help reveal the security issues, he's doing it with malice.Neither nor but something in between. Saying he did it only to help is as far away from as saying he did it only to damage this community.

I suppose he was sugar coating it? It's straight forward what he was doing. It's one side or the other. I don't see anything in between unless you can justify enough with fancy words and everyone else is gullible to fall for it.

Quote Gagamel ()
Like i already said he did understand the situation wrong. He thought chf is at the end. And you can t judge him for that since the abuse has increased recently. Right now the people who abuse are those who have been active and legit players for long time. And its not only Adam_cz and Al_GI. These are only the ones who did it too obvious and got reported.

Yes the ones that want to leave, want to leave with a bang. If he thought chf was at an end, then he should have left or accepted it. You don't need to do unnecessary things unless you want a permanent leave. Keep in mind, I was very tolerant with what AL_GI was doing, but it got to the point that he kept on doing it and in alot of games and I had to do something about it. Why? Because it was requested via. forums, in my pm and fb messages.

Quote Gagamel ()
Trying to deal with everyone personally is just not possible, because in the time you cut one person out at least two new persons will recoginze the abuse and copy it. This is like searching the end of a circle. You will never get at the point where abuse will stop this way. What actually need to be done are preventive measures that make the abuse impossible to happen at the first place.

I can only do my best. Looking like a useless wood admin is worse then an admin trying to do something. Your statement is a double edged sword. Not doing anything about it will increase the abusers. I agree there needs to be a preventative measure, but you would have to know what you're preventing in the first place. When the damage is done then we can only fix, for example Injecting into the map a small update that will remove the debug and separate the debug code on a different map for tests only, or removing my name off the lunar panel for system overall admin. The preventative measures aren't always true as you don't always see it until it's too late. That's when you can try to fix the problem. Once we've experienced these problems, fixed it and learned from them then we can easily take into account on what and how it can be prevented next time.

Quote Gagamel ()
Now its getting interesting. According to ethical factors, what exactly is it that gives you the right to punish him? Chose your answer on this one carefully, because Al_GI stood up for me when nearly no one else did (except Web-Ghost, and Rosie) and i will view any kind of abuse towards him as it would be done to myself from now on.

It's funny because I was the only one that stood up for him against 2 head admins So your ethical factors are invalid. The right to punish him stems from the fact that he broke the rules according to chf as well as the obvious sense of what isn't allowed. He ruined many games and banned players which adds momentum to the problem he's caused. In all honesty, I didn't care about it when he "ruined my name" because everyone knows who is who as previously stated, but he went beyond by breaking rule factors. My leniency still shows as he was MEANT to be severely or permanently banned according to the rules as it should have been, but I reduced it severely to a month only. If he only messed around with my name and talked trash, I wouldn't have really cared. It has nothing to do with my feelings or ethical approach. I do my best to remain neutral in all aspects. If it did, I'm pretty sure you would see me talk smack about AL_GI right?  All I did was question why he would do such a thing to me when all I did was only help him. If I didn't punish him, you would've already known that Random or bio would've permanently banned him or banned him for 3 months. Think about it.

I can remove AL_gi's ban. No problem. Just don't expect Random or Bio to go easy on him.

secrtnameDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 7:50 AM | Message # 25
Noob
Hay Un Cou falso, tenia admin , y de la nada a todo mi team le dieron kick , me comentaron que se trataria de un drophack o no se 
Atte: OMG

ShitOmG

CouDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 8:07 AM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
Quote secrtname ()
Hay Un Cou falso, tenia admin , y de la nada a todo mi team le dieron kick , me comentaron que se trataria de un drophack o no se  Atte: OMG

Translatation: There is a false Cou , had admin, and out of nowhere my whole team gave kick, I was told they would treat a drophack or notAtte : OMG

I apologize if you got kicked, we're trying to sort this out.

GagamelDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 8:54 AM | Message # 27
Hero
Quote Gagamel ()
even a brainless man would recognize that.

Quote secrtname ()
Hay Un Cou falso, tenia admin , y de la nada a todo mi team le dieron kick , me comentaron que se trataria de un drophack o no se Atte: OMG

Ok i have to admit it. This guy has proofen me wrong. surprised Vamonos next atte: Omg biggrin

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 9:04 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Quote Cou ()
All I did was question why he would do such a thing to me when all I did was only help him. If I didn't punish him, you would've already known that Random or bio would've permanently banned him or banned him for 3 months. Think about it.

I can remove AL_gi's ban. No problem. Just don't expect Random or Bio to go easy on him.

Cou certainly went very easy on him. This behavior is completely unacceptable. Anyone with common sense can see that. And this isn't his first time doing something like this, hence why Cou had to defend him in the past.

I support extending this ban to a MINIMUM of 3 months, if not... permanent.

As the saying goes... Don't bite the hand that feeds. And Cou was certainly that hand to him.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 9:28 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I support extending this ban to a MINIMUM of 3 months, if not... permanent.

Na, I think that is going a bit too far.
Just remove his reserve from bot and ban him for 3-4 weeks.

And if the behavior still happens, just increase another week worth per replay. This way he would be forced to stop abusing while having the chance to redeem himself.

And oh ya Cou, could you please tell Adam to stop spoofing Vexslasher and others and then screwing game? It's pretty much the same thing AlGi is doing -.-

Clearly this forum needs to mature more.
Either that or I'm too immature to understand wink

♥ And oh ya, if you dare spoof me...
I will feel betrayed ( '⌒') cause I'm already being nice with below 50% winrate as one of the current best chf player in game ...... べ( ノx _x)ノ

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 9:29 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Feb-2015, 10:06 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And oh ya Cou, could you please tell Adam to stop spoofing Vexslasher and others and then screwing game? It's pretty much the same thing AlGi is doing

I didnt kick anybody under that account. Was just testing -ffcc00 code... also dont forget you spoofed Vex too (in "WIII nickname spoofer").

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » NEED HELP PLZ!!! (cou admin abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<