Sunday, 05-May-2024, 3:15 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ban request. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Ban request.
Ban request.
nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 10:59 AM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your battle.net username: NZ-FockR  
Violator's battle.net username:  b3p or someone in team 2 idk 
Game name (if known) (for example, Custom Hero Footies! #78): CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #20  
Approximate date/time of game (alternatively, link to a Stats page):  CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES! #20 
Rule player violated: drop hack im sure of it or can someone please check replay  
Time of incidents (Note in-game timer or replay timer, type -time): 0.00-4.36  
What Team won:  team 3 
Any further thoughts:

well maybe 30 secs into this game everything was normal but then after that so much delay started to happen but was still slightly playable then mass hit then everything was just slow motion, many people dropped out during mass then my screen just froze.Usually if the bot drops me it just says i have been dced or dsync whatever, none of this happened. I have played a game before with b3p where i have experienced this before and it seems like that person is the culprit but i got no way of proving it. although when b3p left the game at 4.36 everything went back to normal.

Anyone with this kind of hacking knowledge could you please shed some light on this and maybe find out what has happened here?

thanks

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:02 AM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
nzfockr, it must be the bot like when the game starts ping is 138 10min later its 5-8k ping than back to normal or auto-kick xd

[img][/img]

nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:08 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
ugh but as soon as b3p left the game was back to normal and 2 teams were left...

Added (14-Feb-2015, 11:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
also if it was the bot/server was lagging wouldn't every other active games experience all this lag as well?

Message edited by nzfockr - Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:09 AM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:25 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
i wonder who is bigger trash: gagamel or b3p?

GagamelDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:39 AM | Message # 5
Hero
doesnt matter, since you have neither firends here nor any infuence nobody cares about your opinion anyway.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:52 AM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Quote Gagamel ()
doesnt matter, since you have neither firends here nor any infuence nobody cares about your opinion anyway.

some intellect you are man, you have had a problem with me from the start since i was the first to make a ban request against you for map hacking.
Lol and here you are, still sounding retarded as always.

Go on with your pathetic life man i have no interest in dealing with you, you are just like a sewer pipe(full of shit).

thanks

bye

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 11:56 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote nzfockr ()
Go on with your pathetic life, man, i have no interest in dealing with you; you are just like a sewer pipe -full of shit.

FTFY

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

b3pDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 12:20 PM | Message # 8
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Troll ! I did nothing, I disconnect because I lagged so mutch.
I love my fan

b3p

GagamelDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 12:44 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote nzfockr ()
Quote Gagamel ()doesnt matter, since you have neither firends here nor any infuence nobody cares about your opinion anyway.

some intellect you are man, you have had a problem with me from the start since i was the first to make a ban request against you for map hacking.
Lol and here you are, still sounding retarded as always.

Go on with your pathetic life man i have no interest in dealing with you, you are just like a sewer pipe(full of shit).

thanks

bye

I had a problem with you? Haven t recognized that. Dont try to act bigger than you are. Actually its quite entertaining how hard you try and still you fail every time. Is there nobody around here who can wipe this kids tears away? Please dont give up like adam_cz you are one of the last clowns in this circus right now (but dont worry i have a good feeling that adam will come back ;)).

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Message edited by Gagamel - Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 12:46 PM

nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 1:12 PM | Message # 10
Rifleman
lol the only person that puts on a act is you dude.
"Don't try to act bigger than you are'' haha I don't try to be anything i am not unlike you, you are as twisted as they come and the bullshit that you speak does not phase me at all 'kid'.
Can you wipe my tears gagamel since they seem to be shining ever so brightly in your precious little eyes.
How many times does your mum need to change your adult nappy a day there gagamel?

Message edited by nzfockr - Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 1:13 PM

GagamelDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 1:32 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote nzfockr ()
the bullshit that you speak does not phase me at all 'kid'.

This turned just out to be a lie. Otherwise you wouldn t be crying here all day every day.

nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 1:44 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
Quote Gagamel ()
This turned just out to be a lie. Otherwise you wouldn t be crying here all day every day.

Come on intellect ''This turned just out to be a lie''? can you correct this for me please.

All i do here is respond to the crap that you write and tell it how it is. If that is crying then shit send me some tissues.
Also why comment on something that has nothing to do with you? you must want some attention from me? do you miss me giving you shit gagamel?
does your mum and dad ignore you everyday hence why you seek attention here?

Go about your day man, enjoy it.

GagamelDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 2:02 PM | Message # 13
Hero
cry more son of a ........ :D

Message edited by Gagamel - Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 7:08 PM

nzfockrDate: Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 2:20 PM | Message # 14
Rifleman
Will do.

Bye

Message edited by nzfockr - Saturday, 14-Feb-2015, 2:21 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Ban request.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats