Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 5:25 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

hollow-soldier a.k.a uranos needs to go :) - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » hollow-soldier a.k.a uranos needs to go :)
hollow-soldier a.k.a uranos needs to go :)
fantasossDate: Sunday, 15-Mar-2015, 3:27 PM | Message # 16
Ghoul
Group: Banned Users
Awards: 0
Rule ;)  

Sorry I do not know English very well and I have to use a translator angry

Added (15-Mar-2015, 2:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sorry I do not know English very well and I have to use translator angry

Added (15-Mar-2015, 3:27 PM)
Listen well, now Uranos is staying behind my back , and asking why i wanna type u. I sweared to Bond i will never do acc on this shit mess forum where posted only 20 persons.

I beegged my younger bro to allow me type u once. So read carefully. I think u are only locked boya at home, or u are very, very SICK. I like to watch ppl and their manners. And how i watch u, u can be lucky with yourself also how u do 3 acc in one team. If u need help i can provide for u good advice how to find real help. Bcz mental defect is some thing which need cure.

U are not coming with news, u only use ENTER NICKs which allow launch debug mode, or u spoof admin nicks, bcz u are hungry for power. I really regreat u, bcz u can be satisfied only in way if u can harm ppl. I guess are still young and depresed, but u wanna be BIG GUY like most here hubris, cocky members of this forum. As i said to Bond, i think this forum is like ZOO and he is poor director.

Once time u almost beated me, but u forget say ppl u screwed game as always and i told u in game i have answer for abusing your format. So i did forced 6v6 , no steps in chatlog. How i did this? Hm, ask now farmer_, b3ngan. Bcz i saw them use it, but is disaster for this game then, bcz u can hide orders and comands like -ffcc00.

Accreate aka RosarioVampireZ, u are little disappointment for me. Bcz all ppl before know it Uranos had and has older brother. But i see u are also one of EGO of this forum. I am very suprissed that Bond and Cou are so patient ppl and so kindfull.

And remember, i will never ask to my brother allow answer me from this aac, bcz this forum need BIG change.This is last time.

And if u have reason to take admin rights back, so be it. I wanted help. But only one who appreciate it was ADAM_CZ. Which know i dont like him in fact. But i tip my hat to HIM bcz he only revealed who i am in real.

So yours detectives are Adam and venom61, best detective for this forum and game.

Yours Erriel=MindReaper P.S.: Pls be kind for my brother english, he use google translator. I dont need it.

GagamelDate: Sunday, 15-Mar-2015, 6:26 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote fantasoss ()
I sweared to Bond i will never do acc on this shit mess forum where posted only 20 persons.

Yeah first thing when you are at a new place is to insult it. You re welcome.
Quote fantasoss ()
I beegged my younger bro to allow me type u once.

You need to ask your "little brother" for permission to type here on the forum? biggrin

I like to watch ppl and their manners.

"I like to watch people i am such a good psychologist" TROLOLOL. Dude if you like to watch people on the internet you re just a voyeur nothing more (ok maybe a wanker, too who knows). But since you are asking for someone to help you with your mental illness and you re russian i reccomand you Alexander Buchanowski.

Quote fantasoss ()
or u spoof admin nicks, bcz u are hungry for power.

Spoofed admin nicks dont have any hidden "superpowers", beside that when they had and i was told by al_gi i didnt abused it. So your argument is pretty much invalid.

Quote fantasoss ()
. I guess are still young and depresed, but u wanna be BIG GUY

Are you sure you are not talking about yourself right now? Unlike you i dont need to suck duck or donate to get some powers i can abuse on. What do you think abusing a little for elo and stats makes you the god of chf? The only thing you do with that is taking fun away from other players. And even that i can do better than you? #Jealous?

Quote fantasoss ()
As i said to Bond, i think this forum is like ZOO and he is poor director.

In a zoo the animals that are caged in are the poor ones and not the director. Seems like you are not only a "master" in psychology but also in ethics.

Quote fantasoss ()
Once time u almost beated me, but u forget say ppl u screwed game as always and i told u in game i have answer for abusing your format.

Well i sent the replay of the game to bond009, jane and web-ghost. Did they see any abuse of me? Where was my fault when you abused the swap command on me when i was under alt in the lobby? You re just a sad stacker and abuser with his fake excuses. Stop making lies. I am not the reason why you abuse. I am just the guy who made it public.

Bcz all ppl before know it Uranos had and has older brother.

who actually are those "all people"?

And remember, i will never ask to my brother allow answer me from this aac, bcz this forum need BIG change.This is last time.

Interesting, after you got busted its not you who made the mistake its EVERYONE ELSE. THE WHOLE FORUM. And you are the poor victim. How could that be overlooked?
Quote fantasoss ()
And if u have reason to take admin rights back, so be it.

So be it! Now we finally share opinions.

Added (15-Mar-2015, 6:26 PM)
Forgot to tell you that you re a son of a whore. If you re brother is real or not, in case he has the same mum, you know he is a son of a whore aswell.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » hollow-soldier a.k.a uranos needs to go :)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501