Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 5:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BanRequesetEloAbuse - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BanRequesetEloAbuse (Elo lovers)
BanRequesetEloAbuse
PLusDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 4:53 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
So most of the CHF community doesn't give a f*** about elo but theres more that loves elo defends elo protects elo bla bla all of that crap.. anyways I just sniped elo abusers and they should be banned for months for boosting +100 ELO in 3 hours and thats BS... And it's l-_matrix-_l and undead_bond009.... They both share an account with -1000 elo(sum41182) in order to boost theirs... So some times undead_bond009 uses sum41182 to boost matrix's elo and matrix's uses sum41182 to boost undead_bond009 ELO and the game continues and my prove is check matrix's games and also matrix was rank 16 and he jumped off to 7 in 1 day nobody could do that smile

http://playchf.net/?u=l-_matrix_-l
http://playchf.net/game/257374/
http://playchf.net/game/257370/
http://playchf.net/game/257368/
http://playchf.net/game/257365/
http://playchf.net/game/257351/
http://playchf.net/game/257346/
http://playchf.net/game/257344/
http://playchf.net/game/257339/
http://playchf.net/game/257326/

Check his games all of them are with sum41182 in order to boost ELO and if you say they aren't same person it's true not same person but they share same account..! also check their chat in game..and I just !alias sum41182 it was undead_bond009 and then next game i !alias sum41182 it's matrix LOL funny as f***

I think an admin should ban them both for ruining the system and hey it's a rule so ban these mofos......! Oh wait I just saw another big proof check this...! omg lol

(19:30 / Allied) l-_MaTRiX_-l: gg
(19:32 / Allied) sum41182: gg
(19:32 / Allied) l-_MaTRiX_-l: !cs
(19:42 / All) sum41182: yahkupo has left the game voluntarily (useast.battle.net / US).
(19:42 / QUIT) yahkupo: Left
(19:45 / Allied) l-_MaTRiX_-l: ur acc
(19:46 / All) sum41182: eltopia has left the game voluntarily (europe.battle.net / IT).
(19:46 / QUIT) eltopia: Left
(19:47 / Allied) shereeee: pfff
(19:48 / Allied) sum41182: ok
(19:51 / Allied) l-_MaTRiX_-l: mine enough
(19:54 / Allied) sum41182: ok

And then next game

http://playchf.net/game/257378/

P.S: Ban IPRANGE these MOFOS and don't ignore WEB GHOST YOU GOT THIS SHIT I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES DEEP INSIDE U STILL LOVE ME

Tbh I really didn't want to ban request these douchebags but since they talked shit to me and didn't respect me so that's what they get.

Bye

Message edited by PLus - Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 5:03 AM

hassanrizvi10Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 5:28 AM | Message # 2
Grunt
Group: Users
hey plus, get a life man as a admin allstar too abuse swap along with u he owners u every game,and u guys swap low elo in ur team thats the big abuse i ever seen ,and for ur kind information plz try to stop uranos and other then come to us lol ,secondly everyone  play fr elo its better to remove elo instead of making stupid thread
ty

KinG_xD

Dan-Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 5:31 AM | Message # 3
Hero
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
hey plus, get a life man as a admin allstar too abuse swap along with u he owners u every game,and u guys swap low elo in ur team thats the big abuse i ever seen ,and for ur kind information plz try to stop uranos and other then come to us lol ,secondly everyone  play fr elo its better to remove elo instead of making stupid thread ty
+1

l-_MaTRiX_-l => kingblademaster

PLusDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 5:45 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
hey plus, get a life man as a admin allstar too abuse swap along with u he owners u every game,and u guys swap low elo in ur team thats the big abuse i ever seen ,and for ur kind information plz try to stop uranos and other then come to us lol ,secondly everyone  play fr elo its better to remove elo instead of making stupid thread ty

Get a life..? Lol you play every day to gain ELO and tell me to get a life? please use translate if u don't know english.. Swapping isn't abusing the ELO system and we already got warned and we will never do it again but u guys do it every day every night uranos didn't trash talk to me like u guys did so get over it mofo... this is stupid thread...? Lol the only stupid is you because you break the rules and its not stupid to report someone who broke the rules.

Bye

hassanrizvi10Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:01 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
well ur not a minister to respect u or not a holyman ,here everybody trash talk each other,i dont care wat u say about me well i quit this chat here ,i gonna leave chf so i dont care more about this

Added (17-Jul-2015, 6:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Dan- ()
l-_MaTRiX_-l => kingblademaster
dan if u still think that im l-_matrix_-l check the ip of kingblademaster and l-_matrix_-l ucan clear ur doubt there

Added (17-Jul-2015, 6:01 AM)
well i sometimes plays his acc

KinG_xD

PLusDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:02 AM | Message # 6
Grunt
It's true I am not holyman or whatever the fuck you're saying lols , Respect is talk nice to others no matter what they are , What if a holy man talks shit to you ? do you respect him.. I can answer that of course not... hey buddy you don't know the definition of respect search for it at least you could learn something once in a while and respect don't need any holy man or king or prince...respect is a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
Respect is a way of treating or thinking about something or someone. If you respectyour teacher, you admire her and treat her well.
So respect others so you earn respect for yourself smile RESPECT TO BE RESPECTED

Message edited by PLus - Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:50 AM

hassanrizvi10Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:14 AM | Message # 7
Grunt
i dont care if i get banned whole life as im leaving chf this month because motherfuckers like u have increased a lot in this game well its freedom of us to play in any acc and who u asshole to care about it man well i speaked gently with u but u broke my silence fucker ,u dumbass stop abusing elo using swap command along with ur gay partner allstar jones,u breast feeder u swap low elo in ur team and make abuse thats the biggest abuse as a pro games u do like that shame on u noob,well u need to get a life

Added (17-Jul-2015, 6:14 AM)
go fuck ur mom till she die
idiot u racist dont know to reply if we speak gently to u

well fuck off u i gonna leave this forum now farewell guys

KinG_xD

PLusDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:21 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ADMINS I HAVE MORE PROOF TO BAN THEM MORE FOR BAD BEHAVIOUR MORE PROOF = MORE BAN

(02:42 / Allied) sum41182: idiot plus is so jealous on u
(02:56 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: lol
(03:04 / Allied) sum41182: -zoom 2500
(03:05 / Allied) LuKe_SkYw4lKeR: wtg
(03:05 / Allied) LuKe_SkYw4lKeR: g
(03:05 / Allied) LuKe_SkYw4lKeR: f
(03:05 / Allied) Faridbangamk: gold to me pls
(03:06 / Allied) sum41182: bro well i hlp u through pedrolka acc
(03:15 / Allied) sum41182: again no more play in this acc
(03:21 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: wait
(03:26 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: i forget password
(03:27 / Allied) sum41182: else we get banned
(03:29 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: shoudl ask oneil
(03:35 / Allied) sum41182: ok
(03:45 / Allied) sum41182: my mission is complete
(03:53 / Allied) sum41182: again i hlp only u
(03:57 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: ok

(03:59 / Allied) Undead_Bond009: gold fast

This chat was taken from this game was a couple of minutes ago: http://playchf.net/game/257383/

Turns out they have another -elo account to boost elo aka ( pedrolka ) with -900 ELO

Please a professional head admin take care of this they should be banned for months due to their behaviour.

P.S : Jealous of what ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ATTENTION!
More proof!!http://imgur.com/2quYmEJ

He PM trying to apologise it's like he is admitting it so ban them for abusing ELO.

I think proves has reached the maximum enough to ban them for at least 1 month IP Range tho so they don't reset modem n play.

Bye haters love you all

Added (17-Jul-2015, 6:21 AM)
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
i dont care if i get banned whole life as im leaving chf this month because motherfuckers like u have increased a lot in this game well its freedom of us to play in any acc and who u asshole to care about it man well i speaked gently with u but u broke my silence fucker ,u dumbass stop abusing elo using swap command along with ur gay partner allstar jones,u breast feeder u swap low elo in ur team and make abuse thats the biggest abuse as a pro games u do like that shame on u noob,well u need to get a life
What language is this..? I know it it's MADNESS SPAM KEYBOARD language ah such a tough language to learn.
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
go fuck ur mom till she die idiot u racist dont know to reply if we speak gently to u

well fuck off u i gonna leave this forum now farewell guys
Such a childish behaviour we need a head admin to ban this child from site haha i'm laughing

Message edited by PLus - Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 6:41 AM

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 10:08 AM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote PLus ()
Such a childish behaviour we need a head admin to ban this child from site haha i'm laughing
You know spider used to ban people for using words like
Quote PLus ()
fock
But he's not coming back for now so I don't think anyone will be banned.
Most of the forum users figured this out and have started abusing since then.
Plus all the head admins disappeared so yeah chf is going down

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 11:44 AM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote hassanrizvi10 ()
dan if u still think that im l-_matrix_-l check the ip of kingblademaster and l-_matrix_-l ucan clear ur doubt there
wow, u kingblademaster? hehe..

tooo_selfishDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 3:37 PM | Message # 11
Rifleman
Quote PLus ()
matrix was rank 16 and he jumped off to 7 in 1 day nobody could do that
lol nobody can do this huh, man allstar noob have done ,he was in rank 5k+ now he is rank 48 ,this guy is called fucking son whore biggest abuser ,please check his all game replay's ,see how cheep cunt he is and even that bastard silo,this stupid bastard ruin all game by 6v6 and stack ,fucking son of whore's

please ban allstarnoob. biggrin

hatters .i love you all

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 3:42 PM | Message # 12
Zombie Pirate
Quote tooo_selfish ()
:D
 Sending a smiley won't encourage the admins to ban him
More like sending a smiley won't encourage the admins to come back online.

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

PLusDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 4:09 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
Quote tooo_selfish ()
lol nobody can do this huh, man allstar noob have done ,he was in rank 5k+ now he is rank 48 ,this guy is called fucking son whore biggest abuser ,please check his all game replay's ,see how cheep cunt he is and even that bastard silo,this stupid bastard ruin all game by 6v6 and stack ,fucking son of whore's please ban allstarnoob.
He already got banned but now its turn for the 2 legendary elo abusers aka undead_bond and matrix stop trying to urban matrix LOL he is 100% banned I can asure you that.

Bye

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 5:51 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
ya ud bond is rly a elo whore lol... i saw that -900 guy to alias him and both ud bond and the - guy have same alias oneil

i was gonna ban him but he dissapeared from games and wrong realm... havent playd since but yeah this guy is a joke

Added (17-Jul-2015, 5:51 PM)
oh this happen obv when i try to 2 vs 1  and the -900 guy "happened" to be afk lol

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015, 7:57 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
tooo_selfish why u talking again like stop, ur a terrible player you get wrecked u abused to shit, and why did my elo start going up cuz i started playing with people... anyone can do, btw who gives a fuck about elo

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BanRequesetEloAbuse (Elo lovers)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<