Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 1:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BanRequesetEloAbuse - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BanRequesetEloAbuse (Elo lovers)
BanRequesetEloAbuse
Dan-Date: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 8:27 AM | Message # 16
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
elo for nabs... know real 5-7 pro chf players.. they best in chf.. and they all dont care about elo..

raydensery
tooo_selfish
sylelebelle_fr
fallenking
uranos
no_more_stack
l-_matrix_-l
motherf.ucker
kietrivers
vetealamierda
b3p
vetealamierda
ramiel
zedbazijj
[-ftl-]roystom
plus
_mwwm_
enjoy
mushroomen
shim_slady

top 20..  only 3 of 20 here who can stay in lobby vs any stack...
baj, syle, and shim_slady

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 10:50 AM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
^im pretty sure mwwm is one of roy's alts

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Dan-Date: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 11:36 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Quote ic3dt3a ()
^im pretty sure mwwm is one of roy's alts
100% no

AllstarJonesDate: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 1:31 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
fallenking can stay up against them seen it

Often imitated Never Duplicated

tooo_selfishDate: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 3:58 PM | Message # 20
Rifleman
Quote Dan- ()
top 20..  only 3 of 20 here who can stay in lobby vs any stack... baj, syle, and shim_slady
omg
how come u forget this guys roystom,kietrivers,zedbazijj,vetealamierda ,this people called real pro's and even mrdark_devil (not in top 20) this guys play vs any stack as i seen ,u can't forget emm dude .

hatters .i love you all

Message edited by tooo_selfish - Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 3:59 PM

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 4:19 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Nope still can't find any head admins

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 6:22 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote tooo_selfish ()
how come u forget this guys roystom,kietrivers,zedbazijj,vetealamierda ,this people called real pro's and even mrdark_devil (not in top 20) this guys play vs any stack as i seen ,u can't forget emm dude .
If you actually consider these players "real pros" of chf then I must say....
your bar for "real pro" is very low in CHF.

When you start talking about real pros, you have to mention players like Soundwaves, Cou, Cheesy-Gordia, F00ty_R3b0rn

And cmon, even Fir or me can wreck those players above. :/
Although I've got a lot of ego and personally think am a real pro when my mouse works xD

Anyways, too_selfish, you joined CHF when CHF's peak had already ended. There are many players that could easily make those players a joke.
That said, they all retired from CHF :L

Dan-Date: Saturday, 18-Jul-2015, 6:51 PM | Message # 23
Hero
Quote tooo_selfish ()
roystom have team.. and play always in team, sure he play vs any stack.. keitrivers? who is he..? someone who play for elo with gigaus where giga use aka lipton.

PLusDate: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 2:11 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
Dan don't let me post the 20 replays you got wrekt , as you talk too much you never won a single game vs me and if you don't consider roystom , iron woman and me good / pro players then you don't know shit about this game , the only reason you hate me is because I talk shit when I win and that's how CHF life continues so please no hate more love.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 2:30 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote PLus ()
roystom have team.. and play always in team

he play with Yeferzon because they are friends? good players always play in team because CHF is team game... like you play with DevilsRebel, Walter play with Cesar and Bajshoran play with Sylele. Where is problem?

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
If you actually consider these players "real pros" of chf then I must say....your bar for "real pro" is very low in CHF.

When you start talking about real pros, you have to mention players like Soundwaves, Cou, Cheesy-Gordia, F00ty_R3b0rn

They are not bad players but CHF was not important map in whole Warcraft III history. Its not really hard become "pro" in small map. Compare Cheesy´s skills (in WIII) with for example Sky, Lyn or Lucifer and you will understand what i am tallking about. Cou, Roystom, JST4X or F00ty are in fact weaker than average Warcraft III players but pros in CHF because CHF is unknown map with very small community.

Dan-Date: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 3:56 AM | Message # 26
Hero
Quote PLus ()
Dan don't let me post the 20 replays you got wrekt , as you talk too much you never won a single game vs me and if you don't consider roystom , iron woman and me good / pro players then you don't know shit about this game , the only reason you hate me is because I talk shit when I win and that's how CHF life continues so please no hate more love.

sup my fan who save reps vs me smile
Plus.. i talk about top 20 where u see ironwoman in list..
 ironwoman,  roystom they of top real players.. u in top 10 who talk much.. aoe player without ironwoman u dont know how finish game.. peace

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 4:01 AM | Message # 27
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
but if u cosider urself pro plus? why u leave lobby when i ask u to play solo one time ater i play 3 in  a row vs u and iron? smile just because u are friends dousnt mean u automatically have to team every game... tk and syle was my team but we play many many many games vs each other for challenge and  fun... i highly doubt u will beat ironwoman tho smile prove me wrong and post replay

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Dan-Date: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 4:28 AM | Message # 28
Hero
Quote Adam_CZ ()
he play with Yeferzon because they are friends? good players always play in team because CHF is team game... like you play with DevilsRebel, Walter play with Cesar and Bajshoran play with Sylele. Where is problem?

adam, i dont say: "roystom noob...he play in stack only bla bla bla.." i said he play in team it nice.., sure no problems lol.. it teamplay game...i try said about other 15 guys in top 20 who never play hard games.. only 6v6 or in stack vs pubs..

for 6 month play in chf.. i can say:
rlly vs who was intresting play: roystom team, ironwoman team, isuk+kietrivers, syle,cou, baj, f00ty..  no more pros..

Message edited by Dan- - Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 5:13 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 5:47 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
They are not bad players but CHF was not important map in whole Warcraft III history. Its not really hard become "pro" in small map. Compare Cheesy´s skills (in WIII) with for example Sky, Lyn or Lucifer and you will understand what i am tallking about. Cou, Roystom, JST4X or F00ty are in fact weaker than average Warcraft III players but pros in CHF because CHF is unknown map with very small community.
First,
you are comparing world rankers who makes a  "living" by playing games.

Second,
this comparison is so random and proves others that you lack critical thinking.

Third,
nowhere in this conversation had we mentioned ladder. This is CHF forum. Not WC3 ladder forum.

Fourth,
"it's not really hard to become "pro" in small map"
If you can't be one, then don't bother commenting this. If it isn't hard, why aren't you "pro" after all the replays you watched?

Fifth,
"Weaker than average WC3 players"
Lol! Some of these players are easily above average WC3 players bro. Don't smoke weed too early.
Soundwaves before he got addicted to ladder was temporarily rank 1 in asia server on battlenet.
Before all these weird resets and all that other crap, I was temporarily rank 2-16 in 1v1 ladder at US east.
(though these two don't mean much it does imply that some CHF players are not "far weaker than average WC3 players")
Cyray in his ladder account held adminship in Clan Viki bot while 1v1 was still decently popular.
Roystorm bragged about his winrate in FFA with undead (though he did lose to both me and cyray but ehh)

Sixth,
ofc we all know ladder is harder. It doesn't take a genius to figure out.

Seventh,
Give F00ty or Cou or JST4X 1 week of training in ladder, with their reaction speed and micro potential, they can easily top USEAST, USWEST, ASIA, EUROPE server in battlenet right now. <though this doesn't mean much cause the super pros of WC3 ladder all quit or play private servers>
You have no clue how low an  average wc3 player is. It's atrocious. I'll give you a hint. It's just a BIT over yours. And don't forget. You lost to me when I only had 1 archer and 1 hero while you had 13 militias, 4 footmen, and 1 hero. <= is that even possible (?)

Eighth,
Sky, Lyn, Lucifer are legends of the gaming world. You can't compare legends of the world vs legends of a small community filled with pubs.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 5:49 AM

PLusDate: Sunday, 19-Jul-2015, 5:49 AM | Message # 30
Grunt
Quote BajsHoran ()
but if u cosider urself pro plus? why u leave lobby when i ask u to play solo one time ater i play 3 in  a row vs u and iron? just because u are friends dousnt mean u automatically have to team every game... tk and syle was my team but we play many many many games vs each other for challenge and  fun... i highly doubt u will beat ironwoman tho prove me wrong and post replay
Lol we played vs each other a lot and it's not just me and iron team there's a 3rd player aka venom61 and we play vs each other a lot , actually we've played about 10 games vs each other and another 2 games when 1 of us solos , so it's like 2 v 1 and I remember that game when me u stooge were in different teams I really had to go and I even logged of that moment , plus i played a lot vs you and syle too under alts so I do play vs stacked a lot, maybe you are just mad because you played us 3 in row and if you want a 1 v 1 I'd be glad plus i've played vs you a lot baj in the past and won a lot don't doubt that, and I've never played vs you when you " improved".

Added (19-Jul-2015, 5:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Dan- ()
sup my fan who save reps vs me Plus.. i talk about top 20 where u see ironwoman in list..
 ironwoman,  roystom they of top real players.. u in top 10 who talk much.. aoe player without ironwoman u dont know how finish game.. peace
Actually i've soloed you a lot of teams eh, remember that game when u got raped and lost all of units and then just left ? uh man that was a nub way u lost you just RQ RQ RQ LOL.

Added (19-Jul-2015, 5:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
P.S: Stop playing under alts baj

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BanRequesetEloAbuse (Elo lovers)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<