• «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:10 PM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Dan there's alot of good things that ruin a good game. So by that logic can I send in ban requests to anybody who focuses me during mass with rats? That ruins my game. Should I send a request to those who are afk and get 2 hero? that ruins the game. Should I send in requests against those who use creeps when I just want to hero kill? that ruins the game. Should I send in requests to those who literally stay in a game they will lose just to annoy us with focus? That ruins the game. so what's your point Dan?

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 6:01 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
And people wonder why no one even bothers anymore.

Rosa is actually pretty right. I know you're trying to do some good job but the way you act is really disturbing. You just came back after so much inactivity, as well as you came out of nowhere when random made you head admin for some reason. Sorry but it's not about your intentions or your abilities, it's about your legitimacy. Hope you understand my point of view.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 6:26 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
And people wonder why no one even bothers anymore.

People do continuously bother. Look at the CHF Forum. The forum has been rather active before you came back. It is just that no progress is being made because the head admins are intentionally "feigning" afk in forum.
And the truth is, if you are head admin like Random, who does not care about the game, why wouldn't you want donators to have many more privileges in game? In Random's point of view, it's free money and the flow of free money will keep coming as long as donators are promised with heavy benefits <one of them being pretty much being immune to ban in game as long as it is not maphack>.

Also,
Quote FirNesS ()
Rosa is actually pretty right. I know you're trying to do some good job but the way you act is really disturbing. You just came back after so much inactivity, as well as you came out of nowhere when random made you head admin for some reason. Sorry but it's not about your intentions or your abilities, it's about your legitimacy. Hope you understand my point of view.

This.
Bio, everytime you pop out of nowhere, you act like you "are the authority" and the next thing you know, you get that "power" through rather questionable methods.
You yourself in legitimacy are questionable unlike me, who have stayed in this forum for so long that my words literally <rather disturbing or not> have more influence than many of the admins/head admins in this game.
Legitimacy is not something pops out of nowhere. It is through continuous trust among players by being active consistently. This is how the world runs (e.g.: banks) so I respond to you with the statement:

=> Why are you acting/impersonating (in this case) as the head administrator of this forum when clearly you are currently just a regular member on forums? You should note your credibility on forums is currently pretty low and that faking it to look yourself as "the authority" to get power is clearly in other player's point of view: being sly to gain power on forums again.

If your intentions are good, then greats. However, do note the position you are in.
I have done much good in this community but never have I acted like I am "the administrator" of the forum by popping out of nowhere after a few months of inactivity.
For instance, the quote:
Finally here I am. I am willing to work with the community as a whole to solve a lot of these issues and take a more proactive approach toward bettering it and, hopefully, growing it. In order to do so, I need all of your support.

Let's be honest. This is clearly implying "I want my power back on forums". The implication is not even hidden... It's pretty blatant.
And quite frankly, if you are running for head admin again on forums, then I will be considering running for head admin in the forum. I rather not have players with low credibility on forums have the power as the head administrator himself.

Hope this didn't offend you too much. But honestly, it's the truth. I'm sure you know just as much too. I mean.. you are yourself.
People are hungry for power but this just isn't the way to do it. And next time you want to help us out in forum, don't imply/act like the head admin. Just be a regular member contributing to forum for the forum's benefit. You shouldn't expect some title from some benevolence. Also, if you really do want a title, then work for it. Don't just pop every few months and come down as if you are the "ten commandment" itself. ^^

That said, if you are just wanting to help us for the helping of sake itself, greats! But don't expect to become head admin in the process. In fact, in doing so, I am sure this 'help' will not come in light as 'help' itself but rather 'a sly way to get power'. smile

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 6:31 PM

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 8:36 PM | Message # 34
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I am confused at why you are a game moderator and you are making ban requests anyways? Please elaborate. Is it due to being on other realms? Why aren't you banning them in-game? Maphack ban requests I understand, but most other bans are self explanatory
Yeah they're mostly on different realms (some of my ban requests are abusers who were never reported about or other people requesting their ban) and about the mh, I did ban him in game but my ban only lasts for 2 days as I don't have access to the panel
Quote lotrrotk ()
The status head admin is nothing more than an icon in these forums
I meant game moderators I apologize, I didn't notice I wrote head admins 
Point F,G,H are about game moderators

Added (03-Nov-2015, 8:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also we're all going wayyyyyy off topic

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 10:02 PM | Message # 35
Hero
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Dan there's alot of good things that ruin a good game. So by that logic can I send in ban requests to anybody who focuses me during mass with rats? That ruins my game. Should I send a request to those who are afk and get 2 hero? that ruins the game. Should I send in requests against those who use creeps when I just want to hero kill? that ruins the game. Should I send in requests to those who literally stay in a game they will lose just to annoy us with focus? That ruins the game. so what's your point Dan?

man.. i only try said what not so many good games where no pubs in chf... it was rlly nice game.... and yes t3 mass was ruined coz t3 must bring footy back for defend base etc...

i played like 2k games in chf and game where was full stacks of top players i saw only mb 2 or 3 times for all time

Message edited by Dan- - Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 10:04 PM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 11:51 AM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Cheesy you need realize Dan is telling the true. There are not good games anymore. I remember only long time ago there was good games (example team 1 TDT, team 2 FTL, team 3 APF, team 4 Cou team) etc....

Last good game (we can say "inhouse") there was more than 1 year ago.

And this game which you ruined was gonna be cool game (team 1 Bajshoran, team 2 full FTL, team 3 full Iron team and team 4 there was two TDT - you and STAX)

and why you ruined it? if you cant play golems vs FTL you and Stax had good chance pick for example donation and only camp in base... but if you knew in lobby you dont want play this game you should leave in lobby and let them play FTL vs Iron...

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 2:25 PM | Message # 37
Hero
So 9v3 alliance against tDT is ok, even when you blatantly admit to teaming in game chat.

But a footmen base rush, a legitimate strategy that can be countered, is a bannable offense.

Stay salty, forums

name: james mcgovern

Message edited by Cyray@USEAST - Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 2:33 PM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 4:15 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
So 9v3 alliance against tDT is ok, even when you blatantly admit to teaming in game chat.But a footmen base rush, a legitimate strategy that can be countered, is a bannable offense.

Stay salty, forums

mad cuz bad

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 6:47 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Adam wut? Where did you even pull that logic out of? You're like a clown pulling long threads of BS from your anus.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking