Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 5:21 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM
hannileenDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:01 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
They stack up, he has colors which are illegal for as far as I know, I say I am going to ban him because he uses colors (which I think are not allowed), he says I impersonate an admin and bans me.

Image location: http://static.afbeeldinguploaden.nl/1511/125545/SQDsURbB.png

Clear admin abuse again, if you could see what happened in chat before the game and what happened at game it would become even more clear. Anyway, unban me for I did nothing wrong, and take away his admin privilages because he abuses them

Added (03-Nov-2015, 3:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Game just 10 minutes old btw. Just don't know how to find it. But again a player who just likes to pay for rights and then abuse them.

eckone87Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:30 PM | Message # 2
Rifleman
here are some of the rules
Hannileen

^Map Hacking: 2 months - Permanent
Admin Abuse: 2-12 days
Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days
Abusing Votekick: 1 hour - 3 days
Admin impersonation: 1 hour - 24 hours
-Team Killing: 10 hours - 3 days
Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop. 8 hours - 3 days
(Command removed use !synclimit 9999999 .However, please give the lagger a chance to recover. If he doesn't after a while use that command.)
Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 hour - 1 day
(If you don't want to play with a person downloading swap him to another team (Admins only) or leave)
-Team Item destroying/Team Item Wielding without permission.: 8 hours - 3 days
^Bug Abuse: 18 days - permanent
^Hacking of any sort: Permanent
-Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money. 10 hours - 3 days
-Intentionally not buying hero and refusing to use the money to aid ally, just keeping it.  8 hours - 3 days
*Abusing the elo system
-FTD Mode - Building Tower Middle: 8 hours - 3 days

also this not even the updated ban rules list but as u can see Admin impersonation is ban. I also gave u like 4 chances in game to say you wont do it again so i can unban you. Please understand also i play with silo- a friend that lives like 3 miles away from me

GAME CHAT

Message edited by eckone87 - Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:33 PM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:37 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote Bond009 ()

(10:29 / All) hannileen: you know i will ban you right

Admin Impersonation is a ban-able offense. He did nothing wrong.

Spoofing is not against the rules.

Please review the rules above.

Your ban is valid and will remain in place.

hanshbraunDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:54 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Why are people so dumb[color=purple]

Added (03-Nov-2015, 3:54 PM)
Why are people so dumb[color=purple]

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 5:02 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I conclude this as a very immature ban and thus ask for a repeal in the ban.

Hannileen is correct in the fact that he did receive a ban unfairly.

Now, let's look at the whole chatlog before the ban, okay?

(08:06 / All) hannileen: not stacked no
(08:16 / All) hannileen: be honest at least
(08:30 / All) Silo-: who said we weren't?
(08:38 / All) hannileen: (Y)
(08:40 / All) Silo-: me n farm are friends lol, playin together
(10:35 / All) Silo-: lol
(10:39 / All) Silo-: yeha?
(10:39 / All) hannileen: lol
(10:41 / All) Silo-: for what?
(10:52 / All) hannileen: farm for using color
(10:56 / All) Silo-: lol
(10:58 / All) Silo-: bond made the spoof
(10:59 / All) hannileen: and well you stack but that's allowed
(11:05 / All) hannileen: no
(11:29 / All) farmer_: !ban han impersonate admin
(11:29 / All) farmer_: Player [hannileen]was banned by player [farmer_] on server [europe.battle.net].

Hannileen has called out for a ban because he is correct in the fact that Farmer_ plays with a different colored username (and also stacks but that's not really ban-worthy).
Hannileen did not know that Farmer_'s color was given by Bond after a donation. And well, it's normal. In fact, even I thought Farmer_ was first using name spoofer (which btw is a ban). <and I still think Farmer_ is using a name spoofer but let's keep that out for now...>

You cannot be banning a player just because they have called out on something that is technically valid for ban.
Also, how is Hannileen even impersonating admin? All he has stated in this chat log is pretty much: I will get you banned becase not only do you stack like a douche, but you also use a name spoofer, which is itself a software that is ban-worthy.
Hannileen was just unaware at the time that Farmer_ was given the privilege of having an automatic coloring in his username from his donation.

Now the question comes to both Bio and Farmer.
If you guys are banning a player for something so minute, then why don't you guys ban yourself whenever you guys do something minutely wrong?
Also, are regular players not allowed to call out for ban in a game? Surely, a regular player like Hanileen was just frustrated during the game because what he saw in his perspective was:
1. An admin that always stacks <like every other admin> and literally dominates the game through rather not-so-fun-for-everyone-else strats.
--> This would make Hanileen very frustrated during the game and trust me, pubs feel the same when they see the newer admins. Many are forgetting the fact that by destroying the game to favor 1 side all the time, they are ruining gameplay for the rest 9 players in game.
2. An admin that also uses a name spoofer.
--> Why wouldn't this be a ban? Here we seem to have an authority taking advantage of his position as admin (since it is almost impossible to ban them) using a name spoofer.

Anyways, what's so wrong about calling for a ban on a legitimate reason like name spoofer? I never knew calling people out for this would result in a ban in itself. After all, let's be real, everyone else who donated in this game do NOT have a coloring in their username. It's just you, Farmer_. So from Hanileen's perspective, you were just making excuses in the game and then banning him for pointing out the fact that you use a name spoofer.

~~ Wallah~
It's important to read the context clues before making judgements. <Stares>

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 5:16 PM

GondiakDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 5:29 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
Oh if i said to one admi i ban you(im not admi) he can ban me only for Admin impersonation jajaja waht stupid are this admis for ban only for it

eckone87Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 5:33 PM | Message # 7
Rifleman
ok let this be known he was only banned for 10-20mins tops lol 

GondiakDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 6:45 PM | Message # 8
Rifleman
novato Admin impersonation is for the players use the nick some any admi no for to say:i ban you retard you kwno he is not admi and you ban him only for that this is abuse of admi

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 7:45 PM | Message # 9
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
CONSIDERING:::: Farmer teams up the guy who spoofed I-conect (way bigger admin impersination then  saying i will ban you--- And what do farmer_ do about it? nothing offcourse.

Just delete farmer admin ,... he is utterly useless admin never help anyone exept himself and ignose every abuse by his team mates... Then just replys its just a game when people get pissed...
So why are u so cheap if its a just a game... go away pls ur a disgrace

Added (03-Nov-2015, 7:43 PM)
ah... You just play 10 games with admin spoofer in ur team? explain this? please

http://playchf.net/?u=i-connect

Added (03-Nov-2015, 7:45 PM)
so if u say i will ban u.... its a ban
If ur allie that calls u by name spoofs an admin and bans people with that account... U do NOTHING AT ALL

Its rly unbelievable. how u convince Bond to give u admin?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 9:17 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()

Admin Impersonation is a ban-able offense. He did nothing wrong.

He said, and I quote (again): "you know i will ban you right"

He did not say "I will get you banned," you're the one taking that out of context Rosa. That's not what was said, that is your own interpretation of the facts.

Ban is gone now anyways, but it's irrelevant because by stating you will ban someone you're making people perceive you as an admin. Not sure why this is even an argument. He clearly had no clue farmer was an Admin and was butthurt that farmer's team was stacked and trying to intimidate him by threatening to ban him. I've seen this done numerous times and have banned people for it myself.

Everyone around here over complicates literally every single thing and it is pretty annoying. It's straight forward. From what he said, he impersonated an admin... and did not correct himself. And according to the official rules, it is not allowed.

You guys can twist words and try to justify it all you want, but that is irrelevant to the way he worded it. Whether he meant it that way or not, he said it and didn't correct it.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 9:30 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
He said, and I quote (again): "you know i will ban you right"

He did not say "I will get you banned," you're the one taking that out of context Rosa. That's not what was said, that is your own interpretation of the facts.

Ban is gone now anyways, but it's irrelevant because by stating you will ban someone you're making people perceive you as an admin. Not sure why this is even an argument. He clearly had no clue farmer was an Admin and was butthurt that farmer's team was stacked and trying to intimidate him by threatening to ban him. I've seen this done numerous times and have banned people for it myself.

Everyone around here over complicates literally every single thing and it is pretty annoying. It's straight forward. From what he said, he impersonated an admin... and did not correct himself. And according to the official rules, it is not allowed.

You guys can twist words and try to justify it all you want, but that is irrelevant to the way he worded it. Whether he meant it that way or not, he said it and didn't correct it.

Context clues buddy.
"I will ban you right" means that he will find a way to ban him. It does not state "I am an admin, I can ban you and will ban you"
Read english bro.
It's not hard. It's completely grammatically correct to say "I will ban you right" if what you mean is banning the player through forums after the match. Because in doing so, he is banning the player.
Seriously, stop making excuses. This ban didn't even make sense and anyone with a decent IQ should know -.-

Also, do you expect players to write descriptive chats on a game? If you do, then you are definitely doing something wrong....

Added (04-Nov-2015, 9:30 AM)
Also do not forget, you impersonated <literally, unlike Hannileen who did nothing wrong> as a head admin of this forum on a couple posts <from the other threads>.
Why aren't you getting reproofed?
I know this rule doesn't apply to forums but still, it is reproof worthy since you are 'twisting your words'.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 9:30 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 9:42 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Bio... it's not about this particular case anymore. Read Bajs' post. He's got a few problems expressing what he thinks but he's so right.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 10:02 AM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Also do not forget, you impersonated <literally, unlike Hannileen who did nothing wrong> as a head admin of this forum on a couple posts <from the other threads>.
Why aren't you getting reproofed?
I know this rule doesn't apply to forums but still, it is reproof worthy since you are 'twisting your words'.

I am still a Head Admin over the bots. I am only handling stuff in regards to the bots. Therefore I am not impersonating anything or anyone. "Anyone with a decent IQ should know."

Until Random says anything differently, that's what I will continue to do.

-------------------------------

Actually... let me edit that. Honestly... this was the reason why I left in the first place. And this overall attitude here is a big reason why the remainder of the Head Admins have essentially said whatever and given up on this. This group of people here on their high horses just never stop. It's either their way or no way. Why do you think so many people leave these forums, except for the same ole people?

You guys are literally impossible to be around.

For now, I am done helping out with anything. I can't do anything here... never have been able to, without the possy jumping down my throat. You guys go ahead and enjoy the inactivity and the inability to have things done properly because of the lack of leadership.

I have no motivation at this point. For a minute there, I forgot why I left in the first place. But thank you much for reminding me. Too much of a headache.

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 10:21 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 10:39 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
This is your problem. You only read what you want to read and you ignore the rest. You ignore what upsets you such as Bajs' post because you did defend farmer so you don't wanna change what you said. You act as if you were the perfect head admin and you say it's our fault but you only do what pleases you whereas you didn't make your name. It's not about high horses. We don't mind you being head admin with no name, this wouldn't be a problem. The problem is you acting as you want without any legitimacy. You're trying to do like good stuff but you always mess up somewhere. When don't mess up you just ignore the truth (true things like the fact Farmer should definitely lose admin). Please for once thing about what you did and what you're doing because it seems like you're blind to your acts so you don't understand when we blame you for anything. You should really begin to question yourself.
Once again you've done some useful things. But when you face criticism like right now you just leave instead of facing it. None of Rosa, Lotr, me or w/e does criticize for pleasure or because we're jealous. We're fine as we are and no one doesn't want you to be head admin because of your person, but only because of your behaviour and your acts. Like right now you seem like a crying coward. No kidding dude. Be a man and face reality.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 11:02 AM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
Quote FirNesS ()
This is your problem. You only read what you want to read and you ignore the rest. You ignore what upsets you such as Bajs' post because you did defend farmer so you don't wanna change what you said. You act as if you were the perfect head admin and you say it's our fault but you only do what pleases you whereas you didn't make your name. It's not about high horses. We don't mind you being head admin with no name, this wouldn't be a problem. The problem is you acting as you want without any legitimacy. You're trying to do like good stuff but you always mess up somewhere. When don't mess up you just ignore the truth (true things like the fact Farmer should definitely lose admin). Please for once thing about what you did and what you're doing because it seems like you're blind to your acts so you don't understand when we blame you for anything. You should really begin to question yourself.
Once again you've done some useful things. But when you face criticism like right now you just leave instead of facing it. None of Rosa, Lotr, me or w/e does criticize for pleasure or because we're jealous. We're fine as we are and no one doesn't want you to be head admin because of your person, but only because of your behaviour and your acts. Like right now you seem like a crying coward. No kidding dude. Be a man and face reality.

I've faced it all in the past, and it is always the same result unless I agree with you guys.

Bottom line for me here was, I read what farmer read when he made the decision. That is how he interpreted it. In his interpretation he banned according to the rules. You guys interpret it differently then he does, which is understandable because everyone has their own view and opinion. Had it been me, I would have simply told him not to say something like that when he did. Had he still been banned, I would have removed the ban and issued him a warning. But the ban was already gone.

I am simply stating that from his point of view, he made the right call. Would I have done the same thing? Not necessarily. But I am understanding of his decision by putting myself in his shoes.

And this is your justification for removing his admin?

Look at rival, Cou didn't remove his admin for far worse things. Did I agree with that? No. I would have removed his admin, regardless of the donation. If this was an on-going thing with farmer_ and had he banned multiple people for this same thing... then sure I would have removed his admin. But I do not feel this is just cause for admin revocation.

In regards to Bajs post:

I am not at all educated on the impersonation of I-Connect, so I am not going to make any decision in reference to that. I was not here and have seen nothing in regards to it before now, so it is quite irrelevant to this specific situation.

I see no other proof of abuse from farmer_ in this post nor do I see any reference to any proof in other posts from Bajs with that response. That is his opinion of farmer_, which again everyone has their own opinion but an opinion has no relevance on facts.

You show me a link to icon's stats page, but no more explanation as to how that proves someone was spoofing him. How do I know if that was actually Icon or a spoofer? I don't. He's using bot commands, so therefore he was spoof checked. I read the chat logs.. I just don't see anything saying it's not Icon, from what I read.

Me farmer and Icon used to play all the time, so yes he would know his actual name. I can't see IP's from stats.

I did not respond to his post because it was irrelevant to me. And it was just an opinion from when I saw, not factual. He MAY be telling the truth, but again... where is the proof?

When I face criticism, I don't just run. If I did that, then I would have been gone on day two of being here in the first place. Problem is, when people criticize everything you do, it's not running... it's called walking away from a situation that is more drama then it is worth.

You call me a crying coward? Why? Because someone finally called you guys out? Not crying... just being real.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501