Saturday, 20-Apr-2024, 2:12 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM
FirNesSDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 6:24 AM | Message # 31
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote Dan- ()
man he pay for admin he enjoy hes power.. if he want play with hes friends for what he pay then?
He doesn't play with friends he does only stack.

Quote Dan- ()
90% players who join in lobby dont answer on question "can i swap u?" and u know it...
Tell me the names and some proofs and I'll get their admin removed.

Quote Dan- ()
about swap without ask.. i never seen when "pro" admin Farmer_ ask someone for swap...
This is why I've always been saying that farmer should lose admin. The real question is why didnt he lose it yet?

Quote Dan- ()
never seen when ghost
lies

Quote Dan- ()
kung-jin ask
kung doesnt always ask but at least he swaps about once out of eight games. Rival was doing it every single game and several times.

Quote Dan- ()
or someone else of admins ask someone for swap...
then you've never played with lotrrotk, bajshoran, web ghost and me

Quote Dan- ()
p.s. in all games when i play with rival.showtime i never seen what he abuse hes admin.. dunno why u mad on him..
Now I can tell you that you don't know what abuse is and you didn't even try to know what he exactly did before saying this.

Read Bajs' post. He summed up what rival was doing every game. Once again we could give him his admin back in a moment because yes he paid, but for now he needs to learn what the role of admin is. This removal is not a punition, it's like a lesson.

Quote Web-Ghost ()
rival is a very reasonable admin
Come on Web. I'm not talking about personal feelings. I'm talking about facts. See what Bajs and Lotr think about it. And I'm totally cool lol, nothing is wrong, I've never been mad about it. 
My point was not to remove Rival's admin directly. My point was to prevent him from harassing more people than he already did in game. I hope you understand.

Dan-Date: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 6:56 AM | Message # 32
Hero
Group: Users
firess.. i played on alt many times and never saw when any admin ask someone about swap... (: 
realy never.. (: 

im talk about all old admins smile (trust me i play with everyone admin.. only dont play with u)
and i dont see problem with it.. and never seen before..

problem when someone was swapped by admin  and he say to admin.. "swap me back", or ask about another swap and admin ignore him..

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 7:22 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
So you think that if someday you go afk while you were with a friend, someone swaps you and game starts you won't be mad? Trust me you'll come on forum saying the admin is an abuser. Now as I said this maybe you won't, but you see my point.
Old admins? Rules changed. With old admins the bot was so messy. I remember about 2-3 years ago when I was admin myself but everyone was too, it was all about swap and kick everywhere, full of abuse every time (and I have to say I used to use this swap command pretty much). This is why Cou bond and random decided to make a purge. And if we don't want to let the admins act as they used to we have to do something. Because right now you say "swap isn't much, it's no big deal". The next step will be "kick isn't much, it's just one game, who cares?". And then what?

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 7:33 AM | Message # 34
Ninja
lol firness smile read the name of thread i was talking about team farmer. I have not much knowlegde about rival.showtime

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 7:40 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Well about what you said they have exactly the same behaviour then

Added (05-Nov-2015, 7:40 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Except for the 2) and maybe the 3) but rival is rude when he talks so that's like a compensation

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 8:15 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Quote Cou ()
. If he asks for a refund and reverse PayPal then be prepared to look bond in the eye and say you did it for "justice" and not because you guys framed him or anything. Bond will be delighted indeed.
Lol look what, eye what
Bond hasn't come online for a long time
Quote Cou ()
I've retained my position as the perfect admin
You still didn't ban some people I requested  yu

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 8:22 AM | Message # 37
Hero
u are all nice, lets play

Message edited by Dan- - Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 8:26 AM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 9:43 AM | Message # 38
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote Cou ()
@bio: be careful not to take me out of context. We're suppose to be on the same team

Sorry babe, I still love you

Quote FirNesS ()
She?

Mistype

Quote FirNesS ()
Oh and by the way. Rival has also admin on 2 other accs: angrymaxtom and angrymaxtomwest. So he basically still has admin

angrymaxtomato admin removed, inline with Cou's decision. He can decide when/if to give it back.

Quote FirNesS ()
This is why I've always been saying that farmer should lose admin. The real question is why didnt he lose it yet?

Farmer_'s admin temporarily suspended.

Now let's move on please tommy

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 9:43 AM

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 9:53 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Wow something finally happened lol 
thanks

Anyway its the same case for farmer if he wanna get admin back he just has to wait a little bit, ask for it and then not abuse of it, it's no big deal

hannileenDate: Sunday, 08-Nov-2015, 2:39 PM | Message # 40
Noob
I see now all the reactions, just want to say a few things.
I am not admin (doh) and what I meant was that I go to this forum to get people banned if they fuck up me or games. Impersonating admin.. a very bad state of mind some people must have.
I didn't know that he was granted color by bond, just saw it as another cheat.
I said stacking up wasn't bannable, but the color implication was (normally, apparantly in this case not xd)

Admins tend to just use all their powers whenever they can instead of listen or think. GG for you.

It takes a certain person to abuse rights, especially online, like some persons do. Nice life

Added (08-Nov-2015, 2:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And no big deal instead that people like me get fucked over and over every time. I only post here like in 10% of the times that some admin does something bad. Like when I am pissed again. Should act harder on them. Not for me, because I don't even play that much in comparison to some and I am not good at the game. But it's just weird how like so many times something weird happens when admins are in the game. And never to themselves even though they tower in middle at mass etc. They just do things and only get caught if someone tells it here. And then still enough 'persons' who defend them.

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 08-Nov-2015, 3:20 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
I don't get why you're so mad Farmer_ doesn't have his admin
Quote hannileen ()
And no big deal instead that people like me get tucked in every time.
Please censor your words
Use of abusive language isn't tolerated on these forums

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 08-Nov-2015, 7:18 PM | Message # 42
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
WG close this thread

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501