Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 10:00 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

UIM needs 6 votes! - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM needs 6 votes! (UIM needs 6 votes!)
UIM needs 6 votes!
MubzDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 7:36 AM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Investor
Awards: 0
I really think 6 vote tally on uim should be considered.. Not only does it justify half the players, but u dont get that lame old "DSYNC" in every other long uim? anyone feeling me here?  dry

Peace in the Middle East

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 7:38 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
No. UIM should be a mode like others that has to be voted by everyone with yes or no. But actually to my mind it should just be removed because all uim games are completely retarded. Its only about sending permanently all his units and resurrecting them. This is unskilled and it makes games so much longer.

MubzDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 7:56 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
Quote FirNesS ()
Its only about sending permanently all his units and resurrecting them. This is unskilled and it makes games so much longer.

exactly, thats one of the many reasons i hate uim.  angry complete " pardon my french " Rubbish.

Peace in the Middle East

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 8:53 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
UIM should be a mode like others that has to be voted by everyone with yes or no.
or it should be vote-able after 60min 
the thing about uim it gives everyone a chance to try expensive stuff like altar, ring, night terror golem etc
no can get the ring unless, you have donation or something 
so its kinda good for the new players 
Quote FirNesS ()
This is unskilled
its not unskilled, in the late game knowledge is important, knowing how to counter stuff and how to use each ability to its full advantage

[img][/img]

MubzDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 9:11 AM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Quote Web-Ghost ()
the thing about uim it gives everyone a chance to try expensive stuff like altar, ring, night terror golem etcno can get the ring unless, you have donation or something 
so its kinda good for the new players

This is also true altars, nukes, penguins, j33bus, and ToT wouldnt be used other then uim most of the time. You do have a very valid point. Its just i think 6 votes will do the trick since the 5th vote is always chosen after the mass. ah well its mainly the dsync that gets to me when game is long.
When the game is UIM it should be gold share off by default. this makes for a much more fair pub vs non pub game i'd say. happy

Peace in the Middle East

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 10:09 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
The whole game should be with pool off.

MubzDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 11:12 AM | Message # 7
Rifleman
Quote FirNesS ()
The whole game should be with pool off.

come to think of it your right. game would be much more legit with pool off... it comes down to each individual person and his micro. loony

Peace in the Middle East

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 12:06 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote Web-Ghost ()
its not unskilled, in the late game knowledge is important, knowing how to counter stuff and how to use each ability to its full advantage

true

angrylucasrogerDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 12:54 PM | Message # 9
Grunt
omg lol 5 vote- 6 vote, after mass, befor mass so funny. who wanna uim type uim, who dont , no type. this is game mode, this is chf with his original gameplay. on uim , many many taktiks , not only income. . if game lose may be last chanse type uim and try win game, many noobs feeders all game, they type uim everytime when have 1500 games+ with - elo 200 win/1000 lose. lol you cant play that noob mode? I say, just listen ( on uim many many taktiks how win game ). you can win with micro + good sapport , with tech spiders , they will how darks with 30 pdef after 15 min game on uim . if you cant win uim , only yours problem, just stop cry about this funny mode with altairs, pengs, jebus, god of wards, mass tp, nukes, tots. after many many normal games why not uim for fun and relax only. if anybody type uim after 15 min game you can laugh in chat and talk trash words( ajajajja fucking noobs xd, thx for easy feed) and relax and play. this is not big problem and give skil and new lesson how play next games with uim mode after mass 15 min or befor.  UIM good and funny mode, only laugh, only truth and only relax.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 12:55 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 4:24 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Don't see why doing something that's bannable is all of a sudden part of skill once it's voted for. 

The fact that teams that do the most work can still lose because all someone did was send all of his units mid to die is just stupid.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 4:40 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Quote angrylucasroger ()
if you cant win uim , only yours problem, just stop cry about this funny mode with altairs, pengs, jebus, god of wards, mass tp, nukes, tots.
its not that we can win(its too easy on this mode) ...its just borring ,and for you to come and say that for you its funny,it makes me think that you cant win a normal game .so i quess its normal for ppl(well maybe not for you) to search for normal games or ars then to do -uim because they look for a challenge or in this uim mode theres none.

btw i think the vote for uim mode its should be 7/5 to be on

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 4:43 PM

Dan-Date: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 5:00 PM | Message # 12
Hero
uim rlly fun mode.. like uim on alt..vs stacks biggrin
p/s 
i hate this smile... just write ":D"

Message edited by Dan- - Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 5:04 PM

Legal_lifeDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 7:38 PM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
4.1 is a lie

OttoJDate: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2015, 9:29 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
I like uim, it changes things up, just lately it has been too much.  It takes skills, just different ones.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 12-Nov-2015, 4:14 AM | Message # 15
Ninja
If there is no way of making it so u can only vote for modes in the first 1-2 minute of the game i think 13 votes for uim would be good smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM needs 6 votes! (UIM needs 6 votes!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501