UIM ban - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM ban
UIM ban
angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:02 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
why you talk about this? lol. guys vote uim and? this is tactic too. You have team with skype for play this game dont talk plz, when all randoms play vs. T3 can win this game , becuse have goodskills , you realy think t1,2,4 have uim skils? they dont have uim skils. why you lost? low skill, dont know what you will do in 10 min after vote. only talk shit. just play and try win game, this is only game. you have team and play only with dono every game? why? dont have any ideas? only tell me plz. guys type uim, i tell this is tactic too and mode of this game. you r wanna ban all playeres lol, this is so funny. creater creat this mode , and he wont remove his i thnik or creat new rules , only for uim mode. lol this is stupid for this mode. just a game, just chf with all tactics for win. why cant do ssd in mid game , why ars dont work in mide game, ftd,classic, only uim work, just tell me? but i tell, creater(bond) wanna so that will be.. t3 have good chanse win this game may be 80&. t4 FTL clan die when game end, if you have any ideas how play game after vote , you can win this game because have team with talk and you play many years , but you guys only talk shit and cry? relax . and play that noob mode, this is noob mode lol, why *pro* lost game in noobs modes?

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:23 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:25 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Clearly people don't read. *Ahem*.

MID GAME VOTE. Does that ring a bell anywhere in that air filled head?

Added (14-Nov-2015, 3:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh so play and try win? K alright. Guess I should download maphack and Ddos kids mid game if im losing too huh. IT'S A TACTIC BRO LULZ Seems to me this is the logic you guys love to show off

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:26 PM

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:27 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
mid game lol , i dont read? filled head? funny guy. read my post and talk. only for you. 16 size.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:30 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
I was already today (yesterday in your country) talking about TDT skype advantage. And they were random teams (Roy and Yefer played really bad under alt in team 4).

Cyray had donation and in that time when they voted "-uim" Cyray had tier 3 human.... too many units. Best for uim. You had great chance win this game. I dont know why you lose...

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:33 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
i tell you why they lost. low skils, dont know that they will do after vote. all feed only t2, in this game. and dont feed ftl. need balance game , no towers, dont creat new heroes or nukes, bad control jamy, waste time with his units. creat all tiers and dont mass poll when need, they feed t2 t2 attack them lol. why no feed ftl for balance game, they have 0 tiers many time , may be they help you for kill t2 or save you with nuke. waste time all game t3, i tell have 80% chanse win this game.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:37 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:34 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
I did roger and it makes 0 sense. How is it a legit tactic? Explain. Explain why we should encourage stupid sh** that will guarantee undeserved wins? Maphackers gain undeserved wins. My zep strat was an undeserved game changer. Modes mid game to abuse is the same thing. THIS is the EXACT same thing. Do you understand how it all connects?

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:38 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
as i said... TDT is good because they have skype (they can talk and playing in the same moment and dont need waste time by chatting with allies) and they also have very good knowledge about the game... they always go 3x serpent ward or 3x frost nova (best spells for mass) and if you win mass game is much easier...

also they play always donation with 5x frost towers (perma stunned by firebolts and you die whenever come near to their base)

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:40 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Adam. not here. Not this thread. put that in the best team ever in chf. But not here

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:40 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
you don't have like everyone else. you are players like everyone else. and what maphak lol. need a more detailed answer, from a man who has a ton of reputation and ton of messages.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:42 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Alright I win that argument LOL. You only bring up personal reasons and attacks to a debate. Sorry, you will never will win vs reasons with explanation, bringing your argument arsenal to the table.

Now anybody else?

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:43 PM

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:50 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
there was no dispute lol. what do you think. there was only my post with the answer to all the questions and additional questions to your person, I bring facts and arguments in my posts and in return received a weak message. without evidence, without anything , some maphack surfaced yet ,lol funny. maybe next time when people will choose this mod in the middle of the game you will not cry and sozdati stupid posts and topics and will endeavour to include osuki why you lost and what you've done because it's so easy with Skype and with years of experience playing through Dono lol.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 3:57 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
TLDR

Added (14-Nov-2015, 3:57 PM)
Would somebody like to try and bring a valid argument to the table?

lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 4:23 PM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Cheesy let me tell you this we've been against mid game uim for a very long time
You just made your comeback to chf with tdt
Banning players for mid game uim would mean banning at least 3 players every game
Which I think would be too much of a hastle
Also you're not the first to complain about this
Lots of players have done this before but none of their opinions were accepted
So people gave up on it

Added (14-Nov-2015, 4:23 PM)
We asked bond about it a lot of times and he said he'll patch it up in 4.1

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 15-Nov-2015, 1:28 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote lotrrotk ()
Lots of players have done this before but none of their opinions were accepted
Why? I seriously can't be satisfied with something that will not make sense...

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 15-Nov-2015, 5:09 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Cheesy: I was watching this replay. I agree whoever vote for UIM after mass deserve BAN. But still... your tDT picked donation and in the moment when they voted UIM you had tier 3 human already (best for UIM). Why you lose ??

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM ban
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats