Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 8:19 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental (BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental)
BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental
dfrc30Date: Thursday, 07-Jan-2016, 3:39 PM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Lotrrotk, dont forget the private game you, bio, and I hosted. I taught you both something about fog clicking most ladder players knew for 15 years. So how many people did you wrong fully ban?...

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 07-Jan-2016, 3:50 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote dfrc30 ()
lotrrotk, dont forget the private game you, bio, and I hosted. I taught you both something about fog clicking most ladder players knew for 15 years. So how many people did you wrong fully ban?...

Sigh
Even at that time I told you thrice that those "clicks" of yours weren't showing up on my detector, they weren't counted as fog clicks because you had no vision but you continued with your theory without any concern to what I was saying.
Also warcraft roc was released in 2002 so unless we're in 2017 it hasn't been 15 years....I'd suggest you learn about mh and fog clicks and get your facts straight before accusing people
Oh also I remember you said war3 system prevents you from clicking on units that you have no vision on...well you were wrong (which I mentioned at that time and will repeat myself again). Learn how mh works and don't come up with your own theories
Also I've told you in countless threads not to start useless fights in threads by going off topic, if you want to continue this go to the random chat thread bio created for this purpose
Thank you

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 07-Jan-2016, 4:10 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
6vs6 is gay mode

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 07-Jan-2016, 4:21 PM | Message # 19
Ninja
Lol... imo its total bs... I like play hard game i see someone join like 114-20 stats im happy can be nice game... game start 6 vs 6 mode instantly i mean come on....

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

l3lackownageDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 7:23 AM | Message # 20
Grunt
If he forced mode AFTER mass then yes ban.  if its BEFORE mass then from what I read from the rules its no ban.          force mode before mass is ok right? (Bio can you confirm this?)

Message edited by l3lackownage - Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 7:25 AM

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 7:49 AM | Message # 21
Ninja
well if its not ban and its ok to force 6 6 pre mass... U ARE WRONG and need to change the rule. Cause we dont need more coward players ruining good games. end of story

l3lackownageDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 9:29 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
Look at Bios post of Rules Bajs  its not ban before mass.  not my rule not my opinion  its a Fact lol

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 10:07 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
as i said the fact is wrong in that case...

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 10:34 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Okay so I am a bit in awe here.

First of all, this player was banned in a game for an offense committed on another account in a completely different game. The implementing admin does not have access to the administrative panel, therefore does not have the authority to be implementing bans out of the game in which the offense was committed to begin with.

In addition to this, Bajshoran you were not even in the game where the alleged offense even took place. So how were you made aware of this? Why was this not reported to us on the forums for the moderation team with panel access to handle it? 

Finally I have reviewed both games, the modes were implemented within the first 15 seconds of the game and therefore:

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
10. The FORCING of ANY mode after the START OF MASS: 10 days

Not in violation of the set rules. Let me be clear here by saying, you do not make up your own rules and ban accordingly. You are a game moderator and ban within the parameters set in place for you.

Also I do not find your conduct to be acceptable in this game and your ban reason alone is offensive. The following is just unnecessary and exactly the sort of behavior I am currently trying to prevent.

(01:00 / All) BajsHoran: !ban subviper dont force gay modes for elo
(01:28 / All) BajsHoran: very gay
(06:14 / All) BajsHoran: at least he is not a faggot that force 6 6 

This whole case seems to be a lot of emotionally based decision making rather than professionally based decision making. I'm still unsure why bajshoran banned for this or how he was made aware of it if he wasn't present in the game? Please do feel free to explain.

I do determine these actions to be in violation of set Administrative Policies and Banning Procedures.

The following policy has been violated:

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
5. Admins are expected to present themselves as respectable members of this staff at all times while in-game and on the forums. Again… being given bot admin is a privilege so please do act like it. In places such as the forums, in-game, game lobbies and CHF Clan Channels you are expected to present yourself as a member of staff. Being excessively immature, rude, harassing, making racist/bigoted/vulgar comments or things of equal or greater magnitude may result in adverse administrative action against you. We cannot stress this enough… If you’re given staff privileges you need to act like it. For far too long this staff remained out of control in many areas and I can’t even count the number of times I have heard that no one respects CHF Admins. Hopefully you guys can help us to regain the community's trust and faith in both ourselves and the game moving forward. Joking around with people is one thing, sure and direct offenses to this rule will not be taken very lightly any longer. There is a fine line between fun and just plain rude.

The following sections of the banning procedures has been violated:

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
If it is an offense which cannot be confirmed in-game which results in the need to watch the replay, this must be done. If the staff member has no access to ban out of game.. they’re required to post a ban request for the offense.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
If you need a ban implemented outside of the game, please post a ban request so a staff member with valid access may implement the ban for you.

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Staff members have been entrusted with a great deal of power by gaining bot administrative privileges. When a player is banned, their ability to play on CHF bots is revoked. It is the duty of all staff members to ensure that all of their bans and actions are righteous and valid. The improper banning of players or invalid use of power is completely unacceptable. By revoking a player’s ability to play for unjust causes a member of staff is severely damaging the gaming experience of players as well as the reputation of this staff. This sort of behavior will simply not be tolerated here at the CHF Network.

Violation of the proceeding procedures and regulations may result in the temporary suspension of your staff privileges, the permanent removal from staff and all related access, a ban on the bots and/or forums and/or any other action(s) deemed fit by the Head and/or Lead Administration.

The Head Administration hereby takes the following actions:

- Ban immediately lifted; considered abusive and not in line with set game rules and ban times.
- Moderator bajshoran placed on a 7 day administrative suspension. Effective immediately bajshoran's status as a game moderator and all related access is suspended for 7 days. Following 7 days access and full privileges will be reinstated.

Bajshoran you need to re-review the set rules and ban times. You also need to review the CHF Staff Handbook in full detail. It is unacceptable to ban outside of the parameters put into place for you. Further abusive actions may result in the permanent removal from staff.

I do agree that the forcing of modes kinda sucks, but you also need to understand that these commands were built into the game by the map maker and were used exactly as he intended. I can not institute rules and regulations to completely remove the use of a command that is built into the map and used as intended. Rule was instituted to ban during and after mass as this is certainly unacceptable and clearly done to influence ELO once a player starts to lose mass or does lose mass, or starts to lose late game but I can't use the bots to remove it completely.

I apologize to the player's effected by this abuse and ensure you this will not be an issue again.

Case closed.

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 11:01 AM | Message # 25
Ninja
i was in that game rogeriucas in t2 i alias him and leave then i ban him when i see an hour later....

Added (08-Jan-2016, 10:55 AM)
---------------------------------------------
this is bullshit i aint appologizin for this and u can take my admiun forever i dont care if i cant keep games fair... bye

Added (08-Jan-2016, 11:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
there is to many players in this game who play cheap and and do any bs to win or just run from any challenge.. to encourage that behaivor to me is a joke

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 11:15 AM | Message # 26
Head Administrator
Quote BajsHoran ()
this is bullshit i aint appologizin for this and u can take my admiun forever i dont care if i cant keep games fair... bye

Quote BajsHoran ()
to encourage that behaivor to me is a joke

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 11:35 AM | Message # 27
Ninja
yes? u quote? and what about it?

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 11:37 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
If you would like to debate this any further, please feel free to take it to the staff forums.

Thanks.

Dan-Date: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 12:25 PM | Message # 29
Hero
(01:00 / All) BajsHoran: !ban subviper dont force gay modes for elo
(01:28 / All) BajsHoran: very gay

what wrong?  noob abuse elo with noob modes with fake codes
(00:33 / Allied) CyberDemon-: -ftd
(00:34 / Allied) CyberDemon-: -ftd
(00:35 / Allied) CyberDemon-: -ftd
(00:36 / Allied) CyberDemon-: -ftd
(00:36 / Allied) CyberDemon-: -ftd

he fkn trash...  uranos style..

Bio, i think need del ur head admin... and give to baj or other real pro player who understand what happened in game...

Baj very fair player and was always fair admin..
think if bond was active he change head admin 100%...

Baj had perfect admin reputatuin.. and u humiliated him here...mb need have some respect to old pro players and good admins?  it look like Bio w8 any news for show hes power...

Bio u funny head-admin..

Message edited by Dan- - Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 12:26 PM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2016, 12:35 PM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Good talk dan.

There's rules for a reason. Admins enforce the rules, not make up their own. He was given an opportunity to give his input on the new rules when they were implemented, he wasn't around for that few days.

If you want to complain about or to somebody, feel free to do it to bond. He put the ability to force modes in the game in the first place. Technically, I shouldn't even be banning for forcing modes after mass. As random once said, we don't fix the game with the bots but I did something to fix it anyways.

As I said above, I don't disagree with him but it's not against the rules.

I didn't spend a week writing a handbook for nothing. It was to prevent stuff like this. By doing it anyways, it results in the actions I took as very clearly listed in the handbook.

Not much to debate here. It happened. It was against the rules.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental (BajsHoran / Retrasado Mental)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<