• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » admin
admin
angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 3:45 PM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
why give admin kietrivers? reason *swap* wtf?
why dont see topic on forum.
why he abuse in lobby with swap.
his friend drop players and connect , next kiet swap without ask, that admin abuse.
  and my first game with that admin adn what i see , i dont lagg in others game but in that game  fast laggs after lvl 7 and connection lost , i think he use synthlimith or drop command. check game.

13eastynlDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 3:58 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
kiet always stacks with giga

Added (06-Feb-2016, 3:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Great after saying that he abused his admin, i will report also later when game finish

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:27 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
always stack, he have crown for swap randoms without ask?  and he is have priv for that may be  , why in admin lobby i see reason swap? wtf is that?

Added (06-Feb-2016, 4:11 PM)
http://playchf.net/game/302498/ well, that game.

Added (06-Feb-2016, 4:22 PM)
why lol three players lost connection, magic   team 1 / 2 /3    ? why synclimith 999?  why no normal?

Added (06-Feb-2016, 4:27 PM)
wanna see yours opinion .

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:14 PM

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:39 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Quote 13eastynl ()
kiet always stacks with giga

they are friends and thats reason why they playing together... full team was kietrivers-gigasus-frungy (TBP)

playing with friend is not abuse or yes?

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:49 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
well , why any admins dont swap players or if swap friends etc, that abuse and lost admin . Go do this shit everytime * reason friend *. and chf will crush. i dont tell if he ask my team player for swap. can i swap giga with me, that my friend but he dont do this and swap, that admin abuse. Friend or no friend that dont give him right for swap.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:51 PM

13eastynlDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 4:51 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
playing with friend is not abuse or yes?

It is when your admin and you do, !hold gigasus !a !swap in 1 game

Added (06-Feb-2016, 4:51 PM)

Quote angrylucasroger ()
well , why any admins dont swap players or if swap friends etc, that abuse and lost admin . Go do this shit everytime * reason friend *. and chf will
+1

angrylucasrogerDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 5:06 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
Quote 13eastynl ()
!hold gigasus !a !swap
that will everytime .

Added (06-Feb-2016, 4:59 PM)
without screenshot i think topic will be close. next topic with 13easty , that dont say about his abuse? hold friend for drop anybody.

Admin Commands:
!priv [name]
Host a private game
!pub [name]
Host a public game
!unhost
Unhost the current game
!swap [s1] [s2]
Swap slots
!start [force]
Start game, optionally add [force]to skip checks
!ping [number]
Ping players, optionally add [number]to kick players with ping above [number]
!close [number]
Close slot
!Open [number]
Open slot
!ban [name][reason]
Permabans [name]for [reason].
!kick [partial name]
Kick [partial name] from game.

i dont see commands - !hold, owner , synslimith.

give owner that admin abuse too.

Added (06-Feb-2016, 5:05 PM)
ask, why many people wanna admin? they wanna privel in game. swap,hold, owner. they dont wanna do work. why people give money for this , they wanna swap friends etc....    I see 19 admins +- but do work in game 2-4 + head admin.  for example M.I.L.F have admin but she is dont abuse because she wanna do this work , we are see her topic on forum.  Why, why lol; i see reason swap in admin lobby?

Added (06-Feb-2016, 5:06 PM)
i will report all admin when they are do this next time. with screenshots.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 5:06 PM

l3etuceDate: Saturday, 06-Feb-2016, 6:41 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
I summon Bio and web-fan about this matter . I agree swapping without permission is not tolerated  . 

Waiting for some admins for their inputs about swapping friends V swapping WITHOUT permission ask.

I love green leetuce

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 07-Feb-2016, 3:03 AM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
Swapping without permission is considered very rude, if you want to play with friends either join the game as soon as it starts or if you're impatient ask players for permission at least 3-4 times before swapping them 
Sometimes they're unresponsive and when you swap they come back and complain, you should then swap them back to their original position 
Also using reserve to kick players is worse................

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

13eastynlDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 11:16 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
2 cases should say enough.

angrylucasrogerDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 12:34 PM | Message # 11
Grunt
only need know, why head admin give (reason (swap))?

FirNesSDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 12:58 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
We've talked about swap a lot already. And as usually for any concern in this game, some people say it's acceptable, some others say it's not. I believe that swapping is abusing though I used to swap a lot back in the days when Bondbot was the main bot, but with time my opinion changed (and of course there are other circumstances). Unless the guy you want to swap doesn't give you his permission, you can't just move him as you want to. I've already said that, but if the guy is afk but he really wanted to play this colour or if he was with a friend and you break their team, then it's definitely abuse because once the game has started it's too late. To my mind this is the perfect explanation telling why swapping is abusing. To people who consider that swapping is okay always come up with this dear excuse "swapping is fine because people just want to play with their friends", what would you say if the case I just mentionned right above happened to you? I'm pretty sure you would cry and report right here on this forum the guy doing this. Or you would not, but you would at least start hating the player who did this, which is technically completely retarded. Which is very appropriate here considering some of the people playing this game / visiting this forum.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 1:07 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Its not "swap" like "swap"

For example: FTL Roystom is admin and FTL Yeferzon join lobby. Obviously he will swap him and he dont need ask him. Same for example Cou-F00ty or Bajshoran-Sylele or JST4X-Cheesy etc etc etc.

Kietrivers and Gigasus are friends who play together in team more than 2 years. I think he dont need ask him "can i swap you?".

But of course if admin swap for example player with low elo (rogerlucas, edureme...) its abuse because they didnt ask them.

angrylucasrogerDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 1:40 PM | Message # 14
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Kietrivers and Gigasus are friends who play together in team more than 2 years. I think he dont need ask him "can i swap you?".
dont need ask friend but may be ask guy who will be swap at this moment? yes, you r dont think so? may be he have teammate too and dont know english? that normal for admin and his friend but not normal for other.
I'm not worried that he plays with his friend but why not ask for the beginning of a person by reason of the swap is not difficult.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 1:43 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 1:42 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its not "swap" like "swap"For example: FTL Roystom is admin and FTL Yeferzon join lobby. Obviously he will swap him and he dont need ask him. Same for example Cou-F00ty or Bajshoran-Sylele or JST4X-Cheesy etc etc etc.

But of course if admin swap for example player with low elo (rogerlucas, edureme...) its abuse because they didnt ask them.

lol come on it's obvious I wasn't talking about swapping friends but about swapping people we don't know

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » admin
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map