Wednesday, 17-Apr-2024, 7:05 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

kietrivers admin abuse - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » kietrivers admin abuse (kietrivers admin abuse)
kietrivers admin abuse
kietriversDate: Sunday, 07-Feb-2016, 2:55 PM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote 13eastynl ()
From what im 100% sure he did !hold !a !startforce

haha, b!tch please, i dont use !startforce or !a at all. Now you simply making up things to cover for your bs.  taunt just admit that you are mad cos ur backside got kicked and we'll let this one slide, carry on and every game you vs me, you'll hate your life for it son.

l3etuceDate: Sunday, 07-Feb-2016, 4:20 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
All please refrain all the foul language .  Pleae make it clean and healthy conversation .

THank you

I love green leetuce

13eastynlDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 11:14 AM | Message # 18
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
haha, b!tch please, i dont use !startforce or !a at all.

Check the screenshot, the countdown started 5....
Then you typed a! Sadly i couldnt make a screenshot that fast.
I never lied on this forum, and i report any abuser you are just one of them kietrivers.

You probly asked bond for admin and told him why you wanted admin becous the reason says it all.
i rest my case, admins can decide. Im ok eather way this will be a lesson anyway ore you will get cought some other day.
Linkkietrivers uswest.battle.net Bond009 swap

Message edited by 13eastynl - Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 11:24 AM

kietriversDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 3:11 PM | Message # 19
Rifleman
Quote 13eastynl ()
I never lied on this forum, and i report any abuser
sound just like what Adam_CZ would say.  

let me guess, you gonna start keep a close account on the numbers of my lost games and win games now. I bet you got an excel database and graph on my elo score too.  

Quote 13eastynl ()
Im ok eather way

last time i check, you were raging mad at the fact that i got admin and you were losing badly vs me 99% games.

So to get back at me, you were so petty that you look for every small little opportunity so that you can run and report admin abuse.

The funny thing is: every admin has the right to hold his friend when there were 1 free slot in lobby, and i see other admin swap all the time, no one cry about it except for your ignorance a$$.  :taunt:
putting link about my profile doesn't change anything since i haven't done anything wrong.  bb

The reason I asked for admin was simply so that I can swap players per their request whenever there are inhouse games, you probably won't ever see these games since your skill sucks. 

Message edited by kietrivers - Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 3:17 PM

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 12:05 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
oke your both delusional carry on folks

gigasus91Date: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 1:57 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
Quote 13eastynl ()I never lied on this forum, and i report any abusersound just like what Adam_CZ would say. let me guess, you gonna start keep a close account on the numbers of my lost games and win games now. I bet you got an excel database and graph on my elo score too. Quote 13eastynl ()Im ok eather waylast time i check, you were raging mad at the fact that i got admin and you were losing badly vs me 99% games.So to get back at me, you were so petty that you look for every small little opportunity so that you can run and report admin abuse.The funny thing is: every admin has the right to hold his friend when there were 1 free slot in lobby, and i see other admin swap all the time, no one cry about it except for your ignorance a$$. :taunt:putting link about my profile doesn't change anything since i haven't done anything wrong. The reason I asked for admin was simply so that I can swap players per their request whenever there are inhouse games, you probably won't ever see these games since your skill sucks.

REKT !!!!

@beasty , keep on crying bruh ,I'm sure one day things will work out for you

Message edited by gigasus91 - Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 1:57 PM

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 2:00 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
lol, i gotta admit, my man has quite a foul mouth

your MAN has a foul MOUTH.... gay?

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 12:02 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Multiple complaints of admin abuse. Abuse clearly proven here. Violation of multiple rules and staff policies. In game and forum behavior is completely unacceptable all around.

Admin permanently removed, not sure why Bond is even giving people admin when he's inactive but I will take that up with him.

=Case Closed=

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 1:59 PM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
=Case Closed=
thread closed

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » kietrivers admin abuse (kietrivers admin abuse)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501