• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » PLEASE ban HUSTE_XX
PLEASE ban HUSTE_XX
sebastianschwarz85Date: Monday, 07-May-2018, 4:14 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
PLEASE (!!!!) ban this god damn piece of shit. He ruin EVERY fucking game he is in because he play A L W A Y S preteamed. There is ZERO fucking chance to win a game with garbage like HUSTLE_XX, alcohol and so on. Why do you allow shit like that to play!? I can imagine that there are many people which stopped playing it because it's just no point or fun with life less apes like HUSTLE_XX. They obviously need win stats in video games very bad because they are losers in life. Ban him FFS PLEASE or they will ruin CHF forever sooner or later

FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-May-2018, 4:31 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Okaaaaay so. You gotta learn a few things i think bro.
1st - don't come here and start insulting people in the first place. Did you know that the best way to flame someone you don't like is to be smart and showing other people why he's wrong and why you're right. Currently you're making a fool of yourself.
2nd - stacking has always existed, and elo system doesn't help with it. If you have trouble against stacked teams, instead of insulting them, try to talk nicely, maybe at some point you'll play with them, even maybe become "friends". No need to be like "NOOB NOOB STACK OMG U AUTISTIC" dude we've seen this over and over, just makes you look dumb. Plus if you manage to talk with them you can ask for a fair 2v2 instead of 3v1, I know Hustle and I'm sure he will be down for it.
3rd - no one has ever been nor will ever be banned for stacking, this is not a valid reason.
4th - no one is admin at the moment, so no one could have banned him anyway.

Hope I helped you out. But you gotta change your attitude, like really. I like flaming, I've spent most of my time on this forum flaming, but there are better ways, trust me. smile

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 07-May-2018, 4:32 AM

sebastianschwarz85Date: Monday, 07-May-2018, 5:56 AM | Message # 3
Noob
I'm not gonna preteam with any fucking garbage I just want to play random vs random like most people do and which is most fun. When you're not gonna do something about these pieces of shit then they will be the only which play that which are not that many so better do something against them and FOR RANDOM PEOPLE WHICH JUST WANNA PLAY FOR FUN instead stats to make up for their pathetic loser lifes

Message edited by sebastianschwarz85 - Monday, 07-May-2018, 6:04 AM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 07-May-2018, 7:55 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Currently there are no real bot rules, if you are so pissed off then create alt accounts, match vs him and basekill him at mass with zeppelin or idk smile
we can't ban someone for stacking lel. dude find yourself a team, some decent players to play with. cuz we always say "stack" but don't forget that you can also call it playing with friends, you wouldn't ban someone for that would you? Some friends like to play against, others like to team up, that's the way it is.

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 07-May-2018, 7:55 AM

attackers2012Date: Monday, 07-May-2018, 10:03 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Sebastianschwarz85 ur attitude is right bro. Shit who play in stack even vs random players deserve it . don't let anyone befool u and change you into a stacker too. Just when u see stack abuse them hardly and harrass ppl by joining and leaving game so game will never start. Good luck bro

Message edited by attackers2012 - Monday, 07-May-2018, 10:05 AM

sebastianschwarz85Date: Monday, 07-May-2018, 1:04 PM | Message # 6
Noob
Yes I will never be one of those pathetic preteaming subhumen. Impossible to lose is same shit as impossible to win and makes no fun, it's only for lifeless scum which need stats somewhere so they ruin the fun for everyone. I just say what probably MANY players which don't play it any more thought. BAN SHIT LIKE HUSTLE_XX it is 100% justified or CHF will be completely dead soon. How about you host CHF 2x? one with the name CHF NO PRETEAMING SCUM the other one CHF play how ever the fuck you want

Message edited by sebastianschwarz85 - Monday, 07-May-2018, 1:17 PM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 08-May-2018, 4:28 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
what you say isn't so wrong overall, but you sound so much like a douche speaking that way that no one will bother listening to you
grow up and learn to speak instead of barking

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 09-May-2018, 10:33 AM | Message # 8
Grunt
Why do someone have to speak with those who only understands the language of barking?

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 10-May-2018, 4:36 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Why do you have to support him not because you believe in what he says but only cuz you don't like me?

OttoJDate: Thursday, 10-May-2018, 10:55 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
Wow the forum lights up with mad people already.  Thanks for the replies  Firness.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » PLEASE ban HUSTE_XX
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501