I wanted to make this public so everyone is filled in on what is going on.
Note: This thread will be CLOSED. However it can be opened by bio-assault, cou or bond009. The only reason to open this is to inquire about an issue. However, let say cou wants to speak. He must
1) Open thread 2) Reply 3) CLOSE
or just reply if possible. I can seem to reply even locked?
The ideal thread is for bio-assault to come in and say "I agree" then that's all there is to it. If cou, bond009, bio-assault wish to talk about sometime private, "money, email etc" please pm me. As open as this is there are some things that we need to keep private.
Now here we go--------------------------
Context: Cou and I have had a fantastic run with owning hostbot (this is not my farewell letter. I'll make a thank you thread later). But after working with the hostbot for so year we feel it is best to let clanHPMM have a new reign of fresh air; we have loss our fire inside of us. Us 3 have decided to let bio-assault "own" the hostbot. He was the perfect candidate as he could financially and actively take care of the hostbot.
Please understand that whether you dislike it or not this must and will (assuming bio-assault signs the contract) need to happen. If we don't in reality I am still retiring.
Terms & Conditions:
1) Bio-assault will now be named the official hostbot owner. As far as my position. I will be relegated to a lower rank. I will no longer be monitoring the hostbot or even updating it (making changes). Cou also will be slightly lower.
2) The hostbot must be for clanHPMM. It does not need to be called anything related to clanHPMM. I recommend it called Biohostbot or whatever.
3) In the motd/joining hostbot message the only thing is ask is to keep the line about Join clanHPMM or whatever its called.
4) We can take it down if bio-assault does anything really really really bad. And this is 99 percent unlikely. We wont take it down if he does crap modification or whatever. Its only in rare cases like him not allowing all battle net realms or some rubbish like that. EG of things we wont take him down for: If he keeps the elo and gives himself 2000 elo. You can all rage at him but not enough to remove his ownership.
5) Bio-assault will be responsible for the payments
6) Just to put it out there he can do like anything, except the above. Examples: Modifying hostbot new commands, modifying playchf.net etc
7) The elo system/playchf.net stats may be removed/refreshed/modified/renamed. (dw ill have a backup. And considering a legacy playchf.net stat site)
7a) He is allowed to borrow my cd keys on the current hostbots. But he will not be able to see them/know them.
8) He will have access control to our main login and our server provider.
9) Bio-assault must address on chf.ucoz.com and playchf.net and clanHPMM that hostbot is under new ownership. And must mention that Random260 and Cou are no longer owners. For the hostbot atleast the game start message must read. "Old owners: Random260 and Cou".
For the playchf.net and chf.ucoz.com a thread about bio-assault being new owner is what I mean. Hostbot address is stricter.
10) For the first 3-4 months the joining message must include something along the lines of "Hostbot is under new ownership."
11) Whether or not the majority vote for sack bio-assault it doesnt matter *
12) If bio-assault get sack the reality is that hostbot will be down. Unless cou is nice enough bring it back (pay. I doubt 99 percent of the chance cou would want this. As I will have no part) . But I will no longer bring it back/have no part.
13) Bio-assault must uphold the integrity of the hostbot, be nice, and be respectful of clanHPMM members and bond009 and cou's personal friends. He must serve as a leader and embody some of cou's character.
14) For Bond009 and Cou, and Random260 (edited last min just incase :P. NOBODY LIKES ME ) they can add special admins only a few. But this can be discussed with bio-assault.
15) Bio-assault can not ban Random260, Bond009, Cou and bond009 and closes personal friends.
16) Bio-assault must pay for this months ie: before 28 of feb
Things under debate:
1) ClanHPMM name tag is currently going to be discussed. I prefer a new hostbot name. Because I rather clanHPMM hostbot be known as the hostbot where Cou and Bond009 and co-owned. And also I feel the need for a new name as it is a new stage in the hostbot.
Note: Contract negotiation may take a while (Min 1 week.). Just incase I forget something and to set everything up. Pass info about hostbot to bio-assault
----------------------- Once I feel that it is the right time to hand bio-assault the pen to say "I agree" then I will. I didn't read through it hard will have spelling typos. We cant stop discussion on the forum about this issue though.
Ps: to all the haters be careful. Cos if he does agree he can ban you xD!!!!!!
I'm going to throw my two cents in, I fully support bio taking ownership of the bots, he is the only one around that ever does anything with them. AND if he does decide to take ownership of the bots, I believe he also needs to be made at a least a Shaman in HPMM, if that is where the bots are going to call home.
Otherwise I will follow bio to what ever clan room he decides to keep the bots in. The game CHF isn't dying, the clan is
I have to say I don't really understand. I mean sure, it's the right thing to do to give Bio more rights. But what about Web and Lotr who did all they could with their rights? I mean no one has been as much invested as them but they never get any more power or anything? It's been a while that Lotrrotk is replying to every thread, doing his job, never flaming, always doing the right thing, and he is probably the admin who has done the best job he ever could, yet he is still game moderator and doesn't even have more rights than me, a guy who applyed for game mod but who did never really come back to the game and who is clearly afk?
Cmon make it fair at least, Bio isn't the only one who's done things lately
Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 22-Feb-2016, 4:44 AM
Firness you're absolutely right, lotrrotk has done a lot. But what you are unaware of is the fact that I wanted to promote lotrrotk to a Lead Admin and he is leaving in a month-two to go back to school, he will be much less active and unable to perform the necessary functions. Therefore he turned it down.
Regardless, this thread is not meant to be a discussion thread. If you have further concerns you may raise them with Random via PM.