Friday, 10-May-2024, 10:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS (SUMMER 2012)
CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS
shinkirouDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 1:47 AM | Message # 61
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Lol srry this phone is new and the keyboard moddidic all my words. Un fuckking tireed waaaa i could this on normal message bbuut here i cant yet

That's easy. If someone wins, the fighting will end.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 1:55 AM | Message # 62
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Well... Unlimited Pimp sent me a message to propose me a team like Me / Him / Ic3dt3a / New_Comer, and now I see he's with Uber, so idk what to think lol.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 2:11 AM | Message # 63
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
Quote (FirNesS)
Well... Unlimited Pimp sent me a message to propose me a team like Me / Him / Ic3dt3a / New_Comer, and now I see he's with Uber, so idk what to think lol.

yo firness whats your team name

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 2:56 AM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I don't have any idea about it.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 7:16 AM | Message # 65
Zombie Pirate
Quote (FirNesS)
I don't have any idea about it.

ok well think of a name!

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

CouDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 7:36 AM | Message # 66
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
dewds, if the tourney does kick off well, I don't mind donating a $ 100 to add to the jack pot prize as long as I can pay-up next month as I'm strapped for cash all of June lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 7:38 AM | Message # 67
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Cou)
dewds, if the tourney does kick off well, I don't mind donating a $ 100 to add to the jack pot prize as long as I can pay-up next month as I'm strapped for cash all of June lol.

ATTA BOY COU!!!
<3 biggrin

CouDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 7:55 AM | Message # 68
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
I'm doing this for the fun of it and the sake of the chf activity. We need to do something official for the community to thrive and have a foundation on.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 8:23 AM | Message # 69
Zombie Pirate
^ and that's why you're awesome.

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 8:29 AM | Message # 70
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
when my team wins, the 100$+ prize-money will be donated to charity

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 8:34 AM | Message # 71
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ÜberGeek)
when my team wins, the 100$+ prize-money will be donated to charity

Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
^ and that's why you're awesome.

PS uber did u ever find a third person?

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 8:34 AM

ÜberGeekDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 8:52 AM | Message # 72
Mr. Löwenstein
Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
uber did u ever find a third person?

I know who the third person is, just can't give you the exact username yet. Plus I would like to have 5 players in total so that might take some time.

Quote (xMoNsTeRRR)
if people from both teams disconnect, then you can restart the game.

This needs to be worded differently so that the following scenario doesn't happen: player from team A lags out (by accident) => player from team B 'lags out' (on purpose), so as to restart the game. Hope I'm clear, just add something to that rule so that loopholes don't get abused by teams in unfavorable positions.

Also, a few more suggestions:

-state which bot will be used for the tourney matches (I'm assuming it's hpmmbot)
-the team slots are filling up nicely so make the sign-up deadline June 21st (to prevent people from jumping from one place to the next)
-the first post in this thread (the rules) should not be edited after June 28th, so everybody can familiarize themselves with the rules and make sure there are no last-minute changes (assuming the first match happens on July 1st)

I have a few questions too but I'll post those in the FAQ thread.

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 9:47 AM | Message # 73
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ÜberGeek)
This needs to be worded differently so that the following scenario doesn't happen: player from team A lags out (by accident) => player from team B 'lags out' (on purpose), so as to restart the game. Hope I'm clear, just add something to that rule so that loopholes don't get abused by teams in unfavorable positions.

good point uber! i didn't think of that. ill change the rules to prevent such abuse.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
-state which bot will be used for the tourney matches (I'm assuming it's hpmmbot)

will do.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
-the team slots are filling up nicely so make the sign-up deadline June 21st (to prevent people from jumping from one place to the next)

good Idea. I think i'll make the sign up date this friday so we can get some games going this weekend.

Quote (ÜberGeek)
-the first post in this thread (the rules) should not be edited after June 28th, so everybody can familiarize themselves with the rules and make sure there are no last-minute changes (assuming the first match happens on July 1st)

sure sure.

thanks for all your feedback uber, you're awesome! its nice to have someone smart helping me smile

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 10:01 AM | Message # 74
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Woop nice job.

Just give me the post numbers you want deleted in the thread and I will delete them.

Inactive mod.

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Wednesday, 13-Jun-2012, 10:55 AM | Message # 75
Zombie Pirate
Quote (Master-Hero)
Woop nice job.

Just give me the post numbers you want deleted in the thread and I will delete them.

master-hero you gonna play bro?

Forum » Maps » CHF TOURNAMENTS » CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS (SUMMER 2012)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<