Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 0:51 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Should we get a new Game Admin Mod? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Should we get a new Game Admin Mod? (To help watch over games in the bot)
Should we get a new Game Admin Mod?
Should we get a new Game Admin Mod to help watch over games in the bot and report/ban etc
1. SyLeLeBeLLe_FR [ 5 ] [18.52%]
2. BajsHoran [ 7 ] [25.93%]
3. AccCreate [ 3 ] [11.11%]
4. Aviator [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. Mr_Dark [ 2 ] [7.41%]
6. Other (fill name in with post, and reason why) [ 13 ] [48.15%]
7. No (dont need new game Mod) [ 1 ] [3.70%]
Answers total: 27
F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 9:16 AM | Message # 31
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Two kind of abuses

1/ In game abuses :
I'm sure you can reduce by 80% the amount of ban request since most of them come from mode abuse Ftd with tower, uim mid game, same for 6VS6, and force modes.

This is for real the main reason of ban request not so much about mh.
Also I recently started to play, and I was surprised to see 90 % of games are -uim or -ARS (NO JOKE !!)

Also making a new version could solve all those problems and by the way you will get more serious appliants for those kind of stuff.
But anyway if you refuse any help...

2/ Admin abuse (less since purge)
I don't remember in which theard but I suggested to random to set up some things for admins / root.
Giving power per realms and not everywhere like root.
Disabling some commands for currents admins, I already posted a theard. Me no repeat endless.
Last time I remember, he told me he was thinking about it, really good to know !! (soon)

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 9:22 AM

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 10:12 AM | Message # 32
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
at least its an open race thus far.... everyone 1 vote + 9 people voted on themself i assume 

Added (31-Mar-2015, 10:12 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and since i dont wanna vote for myself i would go with footy if he will be somewhat active... Or sylebelle if he gets more active on forum and not just on bot smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

w3erDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:21 AM | Message # 33
Noob
Group: Users
Adam_CZ, +1 gagamel hunter

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:33 AM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
i voted for AccCreate and Other
i believe Other will be a very good admin smile

[img][/img]

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:45 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
The problem is that no adminstrator here has any idea of who should be game moderator, and that the community's opinion is not reliable at all. smile

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:51 AM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
can i be game moderator?

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 1:19 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Like I said, I have no thoughts being Game Moderator.
I have repeated this at least a bajillion times.

Please remove my name from the possible candidates.
And thank you Bond and Web and Cheesy for supporting me x D

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 2:16 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Me!

Why??? Well regardless of someone's history with how they play the game and how good they are, it doesn't stop from the fact that well for one already know how players work as well as their mindsets. I won't just stop at one thing I see to decide whether or not someone gets reported to someone else or banned.

If it's glitch abusing, I'll investigate the person to see if he abused it more than once (because when you find out about something sometimes you just want to try it once). Gagamiel can get insta banned so w.e.

If it's maphacking, well as someone who's done all types of cheating in this game atleast once, I very much understand the mindset of a maphacker and can catch them very quickly without some bullshit program.
)

If it's admin abuse... I don't even know why I need to talk about this, if you have all done your job to start with it should be dealt with instantly.

I have fallen in disfavor long time ago yes, nor do I honestly really play this game anymore. Which is why i'd rather move on as a judge because i've already seen almost everything that can happen in this version.

If I were to pick someone else, my nominees are f00ty (he's a good player and he's seen most of the shit i've seen so he should know the mindset of a player/suspect) Accreate (He's been here a long time so he knows how players play, not saying he can execute it 100% but he knows what he is talking about when he sees it) mr_darkdevil (this is more of an intuition sort of thing ^^) Cou (obvious reasons) Ic3dt3a (He's been around awhile so I feel he knows he is talking about when he sees it and can probably analyse situation pretty darn good)

Remember as I said, there shouldnt be an almighty mod, there should be more than 1. And honestly I don't really mind killing time helping you out.

The thing about everyone else I think of, I can't really see them being the effective ones for this, not because they aren't good at the game or don't have the best sense of justice, but I don't see anyone else really having that sense of good reasoning and analysis.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Wednesday, 01-Apr-2015, 0:22 AM

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 3:17 PM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
Random260, It's true, I did many wrong things and I know that I didn't act properly. 
I try to do my best for ban requests, I check them everytime, but I can't act without having admin.
Sometimes some people PM me to unban them, because they trust me and they know that I know how to manage this kind of things.
If you think that I can be a good moderator I am ok with that, if you don't I'll understand after what I did, but I think that I explained to some people why I acted like that.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 3:25 PM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
atm the only problem i am facing when i am banning is i cant ban people out of useast(in channel) i need an admin who is
#not from useast or europe(we have admins there)
#who is on the forums(active daily or 5days out 1week)
#understands that they must read the rules rather than making there own
#understands mh and can tell if the other user is mh-ing or not
#must never mode abuse like -6vs6 after mass (cuz there is no way in hell you can type that by mistake)
#if not sure than must ask help from other admins about the bans
#must make sure they are not spoofed on any realms to avoid any problems in the future

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 3:32 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 3:46 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote lspiderl ()
whats needed is a forum mod or two that will do the dang job and enforce the rules without being d-bags or get a long boys

stick it to the man!

OsetinassDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 5:01 PM | Message # 42
Hero
#Adam_cz4admin!. Al_gi was caught using mh he abused sync limit to make other players lag. Also he was spoofed cou and baned couple peopes etc etc. He used admin only for selfish purposes.

Message edited by Osetinass - Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 5:11 PM

CouDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 10:18 PM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Mr_dark? As in the Legendary Mr_dark?! The one from TaS? He's got my vote haw haw haw!

And also I want Footy, firness on the list, or like to recommend them.

I'd vote for Syl as well!

Also bring back the original Cheesy status lol

To throw my bias attitude aside, I'd probably vote Adam and accreate.

Bond, I'm up for adding 5-6 new applicants of game mods providing they're well known, trusted and will do what they will be hired to do. I know the admin purge reduced admin abuse, but the abuse ingame from pubs has increased. This time, what we're looking for are dedicated staff that won't abuse admin but instead be able to help look after the community. Also game mods should be restricted only to bot commands and some forum commands, I don't see the reason why gamemods be in control panel if that's what I'm reading lol.  Also check your email later on Bond. I finally got a chance after work to relax with beer and reply to your emails biggrin

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

OttoJDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:10 PM | Message # 44
Grunt
I was an active Game Moderator for a while, but I could not ban except on useast, so it was kind of useless.  When i play i moderate those games, but am not willing to just watch games to look for violators.  I would do ban requests if i could actually ban them.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 31-Mar-2015, 11:54 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
You know I personally truly think Cheesy would be a good admin

idk, just saying it out.

Anyways, Cou, if you haven't noticed, I don't even wanna be game mod -.-

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Should we get a new Game Admin Mod? (To help watch over games in the bot)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<