Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 11:36 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Give admin for FTL Roystom please - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Give admin for FTL Roystom please
Give admin for FTL Roystom please
[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 6:00 PM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
WTF????    by adam ???   is mi last mensage in this thread im really boring see this kind of crap this no lifer

Message edited by [-FTL-]RoyStoM - Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 6:02 PM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 21-Oct-2015, 6:29 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
He doesn't even speak English, how will he ornanize any tournament?

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 22-Oct-2015, 3:02 AM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
[-FTL-]RoyStoM, me and lotrrotk will help :)
+plus don't be that rude , if you continue abusing someone like that again i will repoof you

[img][/img]

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 22-Oct-2015, 3:20 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Anyway he's just an immature kid who always flames for no reason. He cannot be serious or responsible. So don't make him admin. If he wants to organize a tournament then yes do it on WebGhostbot but anyway I don't think he ever will because he just doesn't speak English. I'm not even reading his messages lol it's always the same bull **** like "you s*ck im better than you dirty little b****" but in spanish.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Thursday, 22-Oct-2015, 10:57 AM | Message # 20
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Primary Bot (ClanHPMM) shouldn't be used for tournaments/inhouses. This should be done via Bondbot or WG's bot. Games fill too fast, impossible to organize successful inhouses/tournaments on the main bot without people crying stacking, because it is pretty unfair to everyone else lol.

Only problem is, will not be possible to track ELO/stats on the other two bots.

Random and I talked about setting up weekly tournaments with a secondary ClanHPMM bot with a seperate ELO system last year but that's a lot of work and I went inactive and it seems Random did as well? So that idea probably bit the dust.

May be time to get multiple CHF game lobbies opening at a time now though, appears that all games fill and start within 5 minutes.

Might even make sense at this point to dedicate one bot specific to tournaments and have it built into current ELO system for tournaments. Would bring back more attention and hype to the game. And would be more organized and fair to better players.

Either way, needs to be discussed with Random. I'll talk to him about it.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Give admin for FTL Roystom please
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501