Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Banned for no reason and admin abuse - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Banned for no reason and admin abuse
Banned for no reason and admin abuse
andrewwhatucallitDate: Wednesday, 20-Jul-2016, 9:34 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Ye this cute little ban illustrates the my point in the replay in how much of piece of sh1t black noob is...LOL leetuce ur a moron u banned me for no reason u idiot I was NOT even playing remotely at all I was talking that was  all nyam ... hm let me see so if this is the case then I think a lot more people are deserving of bans for NOT picking a hero LOLOLOL yes  leetuce ur a joke of an admin ive seen tons of 2 hero mass go unpunished but u ban me who actually keeps this game alive kid sleep ....LOL id like to request  2 things one look at the replay and notice this was a revenge post cuz black cry baby cant handle the truth  ...secondly id like admin myself and remove leeretards admin sense he cant deciphere between what is bannable and what  isn't bannable take a real close look at the replay I never once tried to give an advantage to my opponent  I wanst even playing LOL oh but picking no hero Is bannable right right but did I do it to get an advantage ? NO LOL ....so nono
something is going wrong here....    I think whats really going on is a little confirmation bias abuse because leetuce don't like me... yahoo ...I cant help if I hurt people....their so stupid... bye ....don't u guys love me biggrin

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Wednesday, 20-Jul-2016, 9:45 PM

RyanC010Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 0:00 AM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
Ye this cute little ban illustrates the my point in the replay in how much of piece of sh1t black noob is...LOL leetuce ur a moron u banned me for no reason u idiot I was NOT even playing remotely at all I was talking that was  all ... hm let me see so if this is the case then I think a lot more people are deserving of bans for NOT picking a hero LOLOLOL  leetuce ur a joke of an admin ive seen tons of 2 hero mass go unpunished but u ban me who actually keeps this game alive kid ....LOL id like to request  2 things one look at the replay and notice this was a revenge post cuz black cry baby cant handle the truth  ...secondly id like admin myself and remove leeretards admin sense he cant deciphere between what is bannable and what  isn't bannable take a real close look at the replay I never once tried to give an advantage to my opponent  I wanst even playing LOL oh but picking no hero Is bannable right right but did I do it to get an advantage ? NO LOL ....so something is going wrong here....    I think whats really going on is a little confirmation bias abuse because leetuce don't like me... ...I cant help if I hurt people....their so stupid... ....don't u guys love me

I'm not taking sides here... but in my opinion l33tuce is one of the better, think first act second type of admin.. If you see games with 2 hero masses and that player who is pretending to be afk, then why not simply make a ban request on forum? It's exactly what happened to you. Now I will say on l33tuce's behalf, if there's a player with no hero AND TALKING in game, I would say "wow he purposely got not hero for advantage" so if you look at it from his perspective, (not even in game) I can see why he banned you..  surprised

andrewwhatucallitDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 0:20 AM | Message # 3
Rifleman
I have no problem with leetuce...I have a problem with abuse of power and stupidity..... happy ...ive played a around 600 ghames and ive been with khan and hustle in a game chating and PIKCED NO HERO AND NO BAN guesss what kahn is a ROOT ADMIN AND NO BAN LOL this is just funny....if this really was "bannable" then I think more pubs should be banned if....the logic is taken to its fullest extent you can ban anyone....khan remove this guys admin  like really  wink ...how do u banning me over nothing wacko he banned me under an excuse to fit a "rule" because he don't like me its called playing the power game... cool ...we all know whos in the wrong here ...p biggrin ......seriously now the whole forum will lose iq points because of this  nonsense ... tongue

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 1:21 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
i am closing the after 12hrs 
leetuce did not do anything wrong

[img][/img]

Dan-Date: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 11:43 AM | Message # 5
Hero
!mute andrewwhatucallit

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 12:06 PM | Message # 6
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
secondly id like admin myself and remove leeretards

Sure call a current admin a retard and ask for admin yourself
1) This isn't the proper place to request for admin
2) The tons of no hero games you saw go unpunished was lettuce in all of those games?
ive played a around 600 ghames and ive been with khan and hustle in a game chating and PIKCED NO HERO AND NO BAN guesss what kahn is a ROOT ADMIN AND NO BAN LOL

Are you sure khan- was root back then, khan just very recently got root.
Like I said in another post read the rules before appealing for a ban and if you are appealing for a ban and the admin that banned you did so according to the rules then your appeal is a waste of time.
Also if your reason for a ban appeal is that another admin didn't ban you for the same reason then make another post about that admin not following the rules, this excuse/reason you're using here has nothing to do with your ban.
Also I don't get how you could possibly ask for admin when you don't know the rules yourself
now the whole forum will lose iq points

We have other members to do that which you clearly haven't met

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

l3lackownageDate: Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 1:24 PM | Message # 7
Grunt
Added (21-Jul-2016, 1:24 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Degen, more emojis plz,  you say i rage and cry when i got banned...i admit i did.  you crying also. and your just 1 day ban,  just stop the nonsense man,    the day u become admin  thats the day footies dies.  you just act on emotions and your own personal opinions,  see how lotr takes an objective view? he dont like me either but its not about liking or thinking that person is newb or whatever. to be an admin u gotta put all that to the side and look at the hard facts/replay.  and saying l3lackownage is a newb""    thats not a fact, its an opinion,  you are full of emojis and opinions aparently.

got caught with hand in cookie jar tongue

Message edited by l3lackownage - Thursday, 21-Jul-2016, 2:11 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » Banned for no reason and admin abuse
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats