Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 3:17 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ranking best player chf - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » ranking best player chf
ranking best player chf
l3etuceDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2017, 6:46 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
I want to make it clear when you said best player does it mean he/she go solo ? or does he/she know more tactics and techniques ( micro,creep etc ) ?  or has lots of wins and has good stats .  And I agree some of the post here . There isnt/wasnt/arent/werent any best player in CHF . All once a newb and they learned from that.

Just my opinion

I love green leetuce

Message edited by l3etuce - Thursday, 09-Feb-2017, 6:49 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 09-Feb-2017, 8:50 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
To me, the 'best' player in CHF is someone who:
Quote l3etuce ()
know more tactics and techniques ( micro,creep etc )
and can both muti-task (macro) and micro at a very competitive level.
AND (most importantly) the player has some of the best reaction/instinct speed. biggrin
Usually (just a correlation not a causation) the 'best' of the best players in CHF history tended to have 160+ APM. That stated, APM alone does not imply much about a player's skill level so meh~~

Quote l3etuce ()
has lots of wins and has good stats
If you stack / mass pool and abuse the same broken strat every game in pub houses, you can have an artificially high winrate in chf. So I personally think this is a poor indicator of a player level's skill in CHF>

Quote l3etuce ()
There isnt/wasnt/arent/werent any best player in CHF . All once a newb and they learned from that.
But despite all this 'werent any best player in CHF', there are certainly some players that stood upon the rest when it came to techniques, micro, macro, reactions.
I think F00ty_R3b0rn is one great example of a player like this. Some players are legendary in terms of sheer intake game processing and adapting to the game itself.
But then again, some players just win through abusing 1 to 3 strats in CHF with a stacked team. So eh~

Personally, I think a lot of players with 145+apm in CHF are some of the best players or at least a vast majority of the 'best' players I think of tend to have at least 145 apm.
That stated, I seen some of the worst players in game with 300+ APM. Hahahaha. Especially those 5.4 footies nerd or '1v1 me in ladder nub' nerds. When the world's best current night elf, Lawliet, has around 175~220 apm and he is playing a far more control-intensive game (1v1 wc3), says much about how CHF really only needs like 95+ apm to play at top level.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 10-Feb-2017, 2:19 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
There is not "best player" but there is 10-15 best players i guess. Also we cant say who is best chess player ever (Kasparov, Fischer or Carlson).

l3lackownageDate: Friday, 10-Feb-2017, 7:25 AM | Message # 34
Grunt
dstop?  lol. thread is about ranking best? so why you engage the troll noob?   you are very bad.  saying kid doesnt make u cool.   i dgaf about votes.   wow one vote from ice?

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 11-Feb-2017, 10:57 AM | Message # 35
Hero
kids behave ....dont go aggro

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

stoogeDate: Monday, 13-Feb-2017, 8:02 AM | Message # 36
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Just to add my two cents smile
some of the strongest players i've every faced were, These guys were very tough to play against and always had one last trick up their sleeves.
Cou
F00ty_R3b0Rn
Cheesy
Soundwaves
Roystom
nihob

Below are some really good players
Bond
TalkisCheap
Cyray
Mr_Dark
Baj
Osetina
TangerineSky
SyLLeLeBeLLe_FR
Principe

Xmonster
icetea
Liz

There were some decent players other than these but cant go around mentioning everyone smile
But one thing was always for sure AccCreate/Rosa was never anything special. I know he/she keeps bragging about being one of the earliest players but that does not make you good. Every game I played vs Rosa ended up in "i dont wanna try" or "i wasn't trying" :P

Now let the flame begin smile

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 13-Feb-2017, 5:18 PM | Message # 37
Grunt
Awards: 1
Quote stooge ()
some of the strongest players i've every faced were, These guys were very tough to play against and always had one last trick up their sleeves.Cou
F00ty_R3b0Rn
Cheesy
Soundwaves
Roystom
nihob

Below are some really good players
Bond
TalkisCheap
Cyray
Mr_Dark
Baj
Osetina
TangerineSky
SyLLeLeBeLLe_FR
Principe
Xmonster
icetea
Liz
 Im better than a good player   alah is big
pd : I back only in the forum ( in games no idk the job is hard :C)   
success to everyone ;)!!

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 13-Feb-2017, 5:52 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Quote stooge ()
But one thing was always for sure AccCreate/Rosa was never anything special. I know he/she keeps bragging about being one of the earliest players but that does not make you good. Every game I played vs Rosa ended up in "i dont wanna try" or "i wasn't trying" :P
Kinda hard to win you if you constantly team up in 3s or team up with Cou with mass pool and then mass maim.
Gets really hard to win to be quite frank with random teams vs swapped teams :/

That said, let the flame begin. Indeed ^^

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 13-Feb-2017, 5:54 PM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 14-Feb-2017, 9:54 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote stooge ()
But one thing was always for sure AccCreate/Rosa was never anything special. I know he/she keeps bragging about being one of the earliest players but that does not make you good. Every game I played vs Rosa ended up in "i dont wanna try" or "i wasn't trying"

AccCreate is only trolling. When he/she is repeating "i can beat everyone" or "i am one of best players CHF" he is just kidding. He is not talking seriously. Its the same like if i will say "i can beat Kasparov at chess" or "i can run faster than Asafa Powell if i want" etc.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 14-Feb-2017, 10:02 AM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
anyway rosa has a better knowledge of the game than mechanichs, we all know that tongue

MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2017, 11:56 AM | Message # 41
Hero
FTL Roystom, Cou,  or F00ty R3b0rn, and nexsus  . da best and after them me for sure XD best team roy f00ty and me debug cant beat us i promise .

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

DooMsDate: Wednesday, 12-Sep-2018, 5:49 AM | Message # 42
Rifleman
Nop, TeeVs is rank 1

t33vs1erDate: Thursday, 13-Sep-2018, 6:31 AM | Message # 43
Archer
Quote DooMs ()
Nop, TeeVs is rank 1

TeeVz too slow reaction time and too passive smile

But he is annoying with his double wizard play wink

Added (13-Sep-2018, 6:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Dooms. > TeeVz

Added (13-Sep-2018, 6:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And rats does not work against double wizard play - blank golem takes care of that (sparks got angry yesterday and went rats against it. sad I dc'ed. Would have been fun). Only transmutes fucks it up. I consider rage quitting if I see too much transmute smile unless I feel like going pure golem build (but I prefer prioritizing priest and wizard and even Goatzilla if I rush). Golems are ugly. Wizard and priests look sexy.

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 26-Sep-2018, 9:14 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
FTL Roystom, Cou,  or F00ty R3b0rn, and nexsus

cou, roystom, stooge, jstax, bajs

these guys didnt need a team to stay competitive but were a much more stronger force with them.

jstax cheesy and cyray, this team was really good due to communication, be it voice comms or just knowing how to play with each other

the same goes for roy's team, communication and knowing each other's style

footy would be teamed with sylle all the time, and firness as well

personally, the best/most fun games i've had have been against cou, stooge, and bajs. some of these games included a team trying to take us each out, but in the process ended up feeding quite a bit.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

AL_GIDate: Friday, 28-Sep-2018, 9:00 AM | Message # 45
Zombie Pirate
Nobody mentionned me and I still raped most of you SOLO.. (I'm not the ULTIMATE BEST HOLYPLAYER but I still think that I should be considered as one of the top players) 

My favourite games were with ic3dt3a, bajs, hoje, f00ty, frungy, Principe and sylelebelle_fr 

PS: How come no one made a real version of CHF or Footmen Frenzy (like dota 2).. There's a lot of money to make + a lot of fun!

#herecomesthehate #egotalk

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » ranking best player chf
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<