Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 7:33 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

PLEASE ANSWER IT IF YOU KNOW WHY ?.. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » PLEASE ANSWER IT IF YOU KNOW WHY ?..
PLEASE ANSWER IT IF YOU KNOW WHY ?..
MrDark_DevilDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2017, 12:11 PM | Message # 1
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
WHY DOTA 2 BECOME A GAME AND IT HAD SAME LEVEL OF CUSTOM HERO FOOTIES ? 

WHILE CHF STILL A MAP AND THEY WERE SAME PAPULAR , I DO REMMBER HPMM BOT WAS FILL FOR 3 SECOND . 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 17-Feb-2017, 10:38 PM | Message # 2
Hero
think because in dota 2 your faith depends on others...its like chf but in dota you have 4 ppl to back you up insted of 2 and also its much more easy to win in dota then in chf (or at list it was).personaly i prefer hots before dota.also in dota was allways a new patch with lots of balance and new stuff.all i can say now is RIP chf

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

attackers2012Date: Friday, 17-Feb-2017, 11:21 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
chf no balance, lots of bugs , chf no match to dota . about of filling in 3 secs chf only had 1 single bot where dota has more then 25 at only single server . if dota has 1 bot ppl would kill each other to get inside lol

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2017, 11:00 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
CHF fill in few seconds?
H
I remember those times... but it was 4-5 years ago and Warcaft was still popular game. I will not play anymore but I will remember CHF forever.

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 18-Feb-2017, 7:06 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
game is unbalanced as hell, spell combinations need to be limited

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 20-Feb-2017, 11:37 PM | Message # 6
Hero
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
hink because in dota 2 your faith depends on others...its like chf but in dota you have 4 ppl to back you up insted of 2 and also its much more easy to win in dota then in chf (or at list it was).personaly i prefer hots before dota.also in dota was allways a new patch with lots of balance and new stuff.all i can say now is RIP chf
Wow you are right smile , i did not think about it .! 
Quote attackers2012 ()
chf no balance, lots of bugs , chf no match to dota . about of filling in 3 secs chf only had 1 single bot where dota has more then 25 at only single server . if dota has 1 bot ppl would kill each other to get inside lol
yes true but u loved chf once , btw you are playing dota 2 im right just tell me uer id .
Quote Adam_CZ ()
CHF fill in few seconds? H
I remember those times... but it was 4-5 years ago and Warcaft was still popular game. I will not play anymore but I will remember CHF forever.
lol and u got an admin there so we can play together lmao CX 
Quote ic3dt3a ()
game is unbalanced as hell, spell combinations need to be limited
yes , i agree but the owner is not updating it , why ?!

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 21-Feb-2017, 4:15 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
In dota's prime time it was more popular than CHF ever was. The chf bot started filling quickly when random added several bots, but at this time wc3 had already started to die. In its prime, dota had more than 5 different bots and they were all filling kinda fast. That's it. If you started wc3 at the same time you created this acc on the forum you can't understand

OttoJDate: Tuesday, 21-Feb-2017, 10:36 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
I think dota was far more popular than CHF.  You could always get in a game and it filled fast.  The other issue is that it Dota is a two team game CHF is a 4 team game.  So if your team is better than the other you win in DOTA  In CHF it depends on the other teams also.  A great team may loss to a good team due to feed by noobs, or other luck based on other teams.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

VexslasherDate: Tuesday, 28-Feb-2017, 5:27 PM | Message # 9
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
Dota came out almost the same time WC3 came out when the player base was much higher. If CHF came out at the same time as Dota things may have been much different. I think the CHF game would have been the top custom game and possibly Dota would have never been made into it's own game and games similar may have never existed like LoL and others.

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 28-Feb-2017, 5:31 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
what would my life be without LoL?

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » PLEASE ANSWER IT IF YOU KNOW WHY ?..
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats