Main Thread of ClanHPMM - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Random260Date: Sunday, 21-Jul-2013, 10:42 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Guys. I got to start school soon. So only will be on twice a week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CouDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 0:04 AM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Important notice: With the "loss dc" policy, you do need to forward a replay where it will be reviewed by one or two members. If the rage pull happened at the point for a player where the outcome is a garanteed loss then "DC ppolicy" will not be applied and loss will remain. If the DC happened at the inerval say where the player is at mass/garanteed victory or a stalemate position where that player was crucial that got dc/d, was needed for certain victory then it can be removed. If the player doesnt agree then the replay will be up for public review where everyone can watch and have an input on it. ^^

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 6:13 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
I have question about MvTvD0rPr015... Everybody know he hate me so I dont wanna deserve him but... how you know he use map hack? I downloaded 5 replays with Matador and EVERYTIME if he go use shockwave 700 gold he buy rat and use rat for check enemy base. If you say he use MH and he can see whole map so why buy rat? Just question. And again I say: Me and Matador enemies who hate each other.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 8:14 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Why get hero when u have maphack
Why golem when you have maphack
Why lose when you have maphack

idk
im hoping ur god GONDIAK will bring light upon this question

Adam's logic
RAT =100% no maphack
NO RAT = maphacker jajajajajaajajajaja

I guess all pubs in chf who dont know rats by adam's definition is a maphacker
damnnnn

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 1:37 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Why get hero when u have maphackWhy golem when you have maphack
Why lose when you have maphack

Its some joke or you are really so stupid? If i understand good players who use maphack see whole map, thats right? Tell me reason why somebody who have maphack and he go use shockwave he go near to enemy base and use before wave? You idiot? He first went to team 3 and used rat and after he saw team 3 have canon and they killed all units and after he went to team 1 use rat and see there is 100 footies and use wave. you are very stupid

Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
NO RAT = maphacker jajajajajaajajajaja

i didnt say that again some your bullshit... sometimes i dont have enough gold for wave + rat its normal

why you again repeat like retard "GOD Gondiak" if i told you here on forum 1000x that i never called him god, just good player?

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 1:39 PM

TangerineSkyDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 2:40 PM | Message # 21
Pirate
Group: Friends
ELO IS CHF IS FU*KING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fa we still play the same...for fun we even go against eachother because everyone knows ELO is laaaame. 3 times already I get target by alts, and then ill be playing xbox while my roomate plays on my account and i'll go over there and see him getting raped with no lube because he's new to chf. Lol

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 22-Jul-2013, 5:53 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Why MvTvD0rPr015 was removed from BAN list? I dont see him: http://random360.tk/bans/1/

Random260Date: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 5:58 AM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
I know. I wonder who removed it. Or it might have expired.. I will reban him. Guys you all wanted the !vote shuffle. This adds it so that if you have 5 or 6 votes and it passes everyone will be shuffled. This will reduce stackers. I will add it when i can!!!

CouDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 6:28 AM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Update:

Everyone deserves a chance. Adam has donated for admin and wants to give admin a go. He promises he will not kick and I will give him a chance. Congratz Adam, it is wise to not abuse any position adam. If people will talk sh*t to you or try to make you kick them, don't do it. You got permission to !mute them if they make talk sh*t to you for no reason but you cant !mute them if you started it.

Also since I got access to the control panel, it shows me statistics. Since random tk site started a few weeks ago, a whopping 13'000 CHF games alone has been played! That's got to knock ENT off somewhere! biggrin Goodjob guys! Keep supporting CHF! and thanks for the donations! all money has gone to chf bot!

Message edited by Cou - Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 6:36 AM

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 8:18 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Thanks for admin. I will not abuse it dont worry - no kick, no ban, no swap, no hold etc.... if i will kick somebody its only people who are in that list: http://random360.tk/bans/

stoogeDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 8:36 AM | Message # 26
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
chf bot = cou's fat deep pockets.
ahha

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 3:40 PM | Message # 27
Site Manager
Awards: 1
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Why get hero when u have maphack Why golem when you have maphack Why lose when you have maphack

just throwing this out bu ti dont think most people realize that maphack only ets you see the map it doesnt effect stats or money etc

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013, 3:42 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Cou)
If the player doesnt agree then the replay will be up for public review where everyone can watch and have an input on it. ^^

my answer will always be: cou lost

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Thursday, 25-Jul-2013, 7:13 AM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Another update: Added an extra month and I plan to add one more soon as well! biggrin

LOL

you guys complain about the bans on randoms site, check assasins and mind you, he started way after us! lol

http://ucw-bots.info/bans/8/

Random260Date: Friday, 26-Jul-2013, 9:57 PM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Guy, I am happy to say Vote shuffle is nearly completed!!! In 1-2 weeks you should be able to to be able to vote shuffle!!!! The current requirement Votes to shuffle is 6 or 5. Guys, i checked and we have reached 165,100 players!!!! I have done some calculations and if we deduct the alts we should have. 150,000 players. Also i see the recent statistics and 1/3 of the chf players play on either warcraft 3 bnet realm or pvpgn realms!!!!

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501