Thursday, 02-May-2024, 1:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

An Idea that will affect Admin. - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » An Idea that will affect Admin.
An Idea that will affect Admin.
Random260Date: Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 9:58 PM | Message # 31
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Wow are you serious! All these things about alts boosting elo is all an assumption..... You think: http://playchf.tk/game/172707/ jamacia nija has ac onnection. I wasted so much time on this issue and this is what it is for. My god might as well start locking threads about elo boosting without EVIDENCE and a replay like i should have and stop taking action all together.

Like i said many times; it is fine to "abuse" the elo system by playing with inexperience noob players who he has no connection to. Not everyone takes the elo to extreme levels like you do.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Tuesday, 30-Sep-2014, 9:59 PM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 1:12 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote Random260 ()
See this is fine what roystorm is doing:http://playchf.tk/game/172707/

stox is at 400 elo
jamacia ninja is at -285 elo. They have no connection he is just playing with some random person. And also it does make him pro since it is hard to carry those people.

After long time I can agree with your opinion. You said big true - you can swap low elo players in your team but its VERY hard carry those players. They have low elo it mean they are bad players and there is big chance you will lose game.

Look for example this game: http://playchf.tk/game/177917/

My little brother (bad player with -200 elo) was in team 3 and Roystom swapped him in team 1 because he want up ELO. But Roystom lose this game (because my brother is noob and it was very hard carry him) and Roystom just said "OK no problem Cou will delete lose and give me back my ELO".

I was like WTF when brother told me about this. This is really how ELO system is working? Favoured admin [-FTL-]Roystom is allowed swap noobs with low ELO but whenever he lose game he just say "Cou will delete lose and give me ELO back" ??????????

Please stop doing this sh*t and try explain to Roystom that if he will swap noobs it will be hard carry them and he can lose too... Of course noob with -200 ELO will not golemming and he will play bad.

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 1:24 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
(07:06 / Allied) [-FTL-]roystom: new alt low elo ?
(07:10 / Allied) [-FTL-]roystom: really u no life
(07:22 / Allied) Mouse505: Adam my brother
(07:51 / Allied) Mouse505: he told me this build best
(10:12 / Allied) [-FTL-]roystom: i lose report to cou dleted mi lose
(10:17 / Allied) [-FTL-]roystom: because u arruined
(10:24 / Allied) [-FTL-]roystom: no loswe you time fag
(10:47 / Allied) Mouse505: i play my best
(15:32 / Allied) Mouse505: wtf i thought you are the best
(15:36 / Allied) Mouse505: how we lose?

by Roystom logic i will swap Rogerlucass and Princess88 in my team but if i will lose i will just ask Cou for delete my lose because Roger and Princess are noobs who ruined my game because it was impossible carry those 2 players???? surprised

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 1:29 AM | Message # 34
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote Adam_CZ ()
After long time I can agree with your opinion. You said big true - you can swap low elo players in your team but its VERY hard carry those players. They have low elo it mean they are bad players and there is big chance you will lose game. Look for example this game: http://playchf.tk/game/177917/

My little brother (bad player with -200 elo) was in team 3 and Roystom swapped him in team 1 because he want up ELO. But Roystom lose this game (because my brother is noob and it was very hard carry him) and Roystom just said "OK no problem Cou will delete lose and give me back my ELO".

I was like WTF when brother told me about this. This is really how ELO system is working? Favoured admin [-FTL-]Roystom is allowed swap noobs with low ELO but whenever he lose game he just say "Cou will delete lose and give me ELO back" ??????????

Please stop doing this sh*t and try explain to Roystom that if he will swap noobs it will be hard carry them and he can lose too... Of course noob with -200 ELO will not golemming and he will play bad.
pls check replay :

1- adam give fed all time 

2- t2  2 heros whit 2k gold priest troll rat and full tier 

3.- even so I'm the same level as them 2, but adam is spend all my time delivering fed to team 2

and please stop being stupid his brother never play a chf you're creating new alt with low elo

@cou  is true i request is may be able to remove that game that was ruined by adam? yes or no just wondering and looking at blue = adam

@adam I make a proposal will play 1 vs 1 bet my elo and my and waive my admin and you do the same with adam and his admin "videogamefreak" answer and do not write any stupidity ok?

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 1:40 AM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
I have brother and he is playing CHF. Give me some evidence Roystom that I am not telling the true, OK?

I was watching replay and yes, there was a little feed but itt was not definitely main reason why team 2 win. And OF COURSE player with -200 is noob and he will feed. The reason why those people have -elo is because they are bad players and they feed, do you understand? You did not understand what Random said?

"ITS VERY HARD CARRY THOSE PEOPLE".

Whenever you will swap low elo players you need realize they will feed and they will play bad. It was your choice swap him and you knew about this risk. And I have evidence you did swap abuse in lobby and swap my brother.

Random260Date: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 9:46 AM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
*Cou I will take the bullet on this on lol: Unfortunately under no circumstances, elos will not get re added. It just is too hard to make it fair for everyone. As for the game if you think someone did something wrong we can have a look at it and we can decide whether someone should get punished. Just make a new thread about it. Cou has never added elo back to anyone.

Just make a new thread with the replay. We want to further investigate this.

*Hold on. Forget everything I said I just checked the log make a new thread and we will investigate

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 10:01 AM

CouDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 10:18 AM | Message # 37
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Quote Random260 ()
Cou I will take the bullet on this on lol

lol ta. It looked like it was getting pretty messy lol

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 10:38 AM | Message # 38
Pirate
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I have brother and he is playing CHF. Give me some evidence Roystom that I am not telling the true, OK? I was watching replay and yes, there was a little feed but itt was not definitely main reason why team 2 win. And OF COURSE player with -200 is noob and he will feed. The reason why those people have -elo is because they are bad players and they feed, do you understand? You did not understand what Random said?

"ITS VERY HARD CARRY THOSE PEOPLE".

Whenever you will swap low elo players you need realize they will feed and they will play bad. It was your choice swap him and you knew about this risk. And I have evidence you did swap abuse in lobby and swap my brother.
is funny scared trash 

@ADAM why not accept my proposal?  play me 1 vs 1 i  I bet my elo + admin  , i also if you lose your me you daras your elo + admin   You can stop being a coward? for once in your sad life?

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 11:25 AM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
Adam accept the challenge :P

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 12:20 PM | Message # 40
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
can adam be red? smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 6:52 PM | Message # 41
Zombie Pirate
Quote BajsHoran ()
can adam be red?

-pool off, -ftd, -ars, sheep ?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 7:15 PM | Message # 42
Pirate
Quote AL_GI ()
Quote BajsHoran ()can adam be red?

-pool off, -ftd, -ars, sheep ?

I really feel very sorry for this unhappy only win 1 game -ftd-ars - very hard ?  clearly see  was desperate to win sad  mediocre  

ada why no accept the challenger are scared ???

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 05-Oct-2014, 7:46 PM | Message # 43
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
haha roy u have bad memory? mby 40 game u loose to me and my team smile and every team u say... Ajjajajajaj win 1 time.... u can only count to 1?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » An Idea that will affect Admin.
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501