Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Banning
No Hero Banning
Bio-AssAUltDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Alright lets discuss this quickly.

Should not buying a hero at start of game be bannable?

I certainly don't think it should be. Why? Because

A: It is a strategy. If someone doesn't want to buy a hero and wants to use rats, jammy, and/or tech why should they be banned? Sure it gives them an advantage... but its not like everyone else can't do the same exact thing. It honestly hurts themselves a lot because then they are hero-less late game with no xp. CHF is a game based on strategy... if that is their strategy then why should we stop them?? The opposing teams are more then capable of buying rats with their left over gold and simply silencing the other teams rats/jammy.

B: I played with a kid a couple weeks ago who had absolutely no clue how to play. It was his first time. He didn't buy a hero (because he had no clue how nor did he speak english so I could help him) and instead he upgraded his footmen. So are we really going to ban new players for not knowing how to play the game as well?

Just food for thought. Let us know your thoughts on it.

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 1:06 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
um chf is allrdy cheap enough as it is. we dont need every game to be 2 hero vs 2 hero and then 1 hero  with 4k gold vs 2 hero to counter that lol-- it should definetly be banable if u do it on purpose to gain advantage. just use common sense for this rule... obv its not same if some some rookie never playd before and start building canons and clicking random stuff cause he dont know where to buy a hero.

i play a game today me alone vs stacked team that also make it uim and go 2 hero and mass pool. thats not a strategy just plain cheapness. its not possible to beat 2 hero mass with 11k pool in 20 min on uim lol.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 1:12 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
1 or 2 hero is unfair and its very hard (almost impossible) counter it. For example you will type "-test afk" and you will get 1900 gold from ally. If you will use this gold properly (probably best way is buy vampiric aura + endurance aura items and jammy the priest) you will end mass with level 8-10 while other heroes will be only level 4-5.

2 hero is not "strategy" is abuse and ruining games. Even Bond posted in rules "Intentionally no hero - ban" and Bond created CHF. What do you need more? Like no getting hero in mode FTD and build tower in middle is abuse. Same abuse is getting rats, jammy, turtle a aura items instead getting hero. Yes you can counter 1-2 hero mas but only if you are stacked. Alone you have no chance.

My vote is YES please ban players who dont get hero on purpose.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 1:13 PM | Message # 4
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I certainly don't think it should be

CASE A : CHF is based on early game not late game, If you loose early game, you loose late game

CASE B : YOU SHOULDN'T APPLY RULES WITH A POTATO BRAIN. Ofc you won't ban a new player that don't understand anything because he get 2 heroes. But you should ban someone that is consciously abusing of this strat to ruin the start of other teams...

Your lack of knowledge is so huge !!! And you gonna update rules ??!!
Really a nice joke !

Plz do what I suggested instead to fuck up CHF each days...

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

13eastynlDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 1:16 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
When i talked with bond about it he said to me, no hero is bann.
The game name says enough, Custom Hero. Pleas ban smile +1

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 1:31 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Well, guys, be nice to the head admin. He is still pretty new at this game so he does not fully understand the unfairness of 2 hero system.

Anyways, before I say anything else, I would like to say, EVERYTHING is case unique. In other words, except for a very few "blatant" ban worthy events, rest should be depended on each distinct scenario (which the Game Mods. should be responsible for).

The 2 hero system can sometimes not be worthy of ban if:
1. The player is new in CHF and has absolutely no clue of how to get a hero. In fact, this happened to me the first 40-45 games. I kept spamming question mark clicking and I swear, none of them worked.
2. The player is truly AFK. Emergencies do pop up from time to time and we all understand that.

The 2 hero system is ban worthy if:
1. The player is intentionally abusing this system.

Now for those claiming, "2 hero system" is a strategy, I will reply, it seriously is not.
Warcraft in general is based on a hero sharing experience leveling and 2 heroes gives mountains of levels compared to three.
In other words, after mass, the two hero team would be around level 11-13 while the three hero team would be 2-3.
This is without a doubt automatic game over right after mass. We all know a level 4 to 5 AOE can easily reap feed off enemy teams in 1 shot giving them further advantage to get to level 16 ASAP (which by then, is pretty much game over).
Also, we know that level 4-5 AOE can also easily kill any level 2-3 heroes.

Now what I am adding here is....
Not even the best players in CHF (yes, even the "top 5" of all times), can successfully counter back 2 hero system. In fact, unless your team is fully stacked with banish + mass bolts + novas/instant AOE, I will say most of the time, "just leave game. It is not worth it."
Why? It is because the game had long been decided within the first 4 minutes of game.

And that is why it should be ban worthy.
And as for the current idea of "no ban except the ones listed," I think this is completely irrational and stupid.
The fact that we are not checking case by case scenario just makes me want to laugh. Lol.

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 2:30 PM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Bio-AssAUlt, firstly ty for asking us the people lets give this user some credits for trying even though some ghost was giving him a hard time

the thing is if suppose we are in t1 and blue/teal pooled me all there gold the mode is ars(not ssd) so I buy one hero get him dark arrow, hex and some aura so before mass i can get 10 attack and some creeps 
i did a test right now if i get 12attack and vs everyone in mass i win with no hero and i make +3.2k gold in my point of view atm we are late to edit rules cuz chf 4.1 is coming and at that time we can set the rules cuz atm pubs be like a week ago this was not ban blah blah unless we make a small link and auto-announce Cou is gay visit www.typeUimforMoreGoldFastgogogoggo.com for chf rules and updates

Added (24-Jan-2015, 2:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
CASE A : CHF is based on early game not late game, If you loose early game, you loose late game
lies i was winning in mass etc untill they did -uim and changed the game
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
bond009 make -uim enable after 25min or something

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 3:37 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Map Hacking: 2 months - Permanent
Admin Abuse: 2-12 days
Rudeness: 1 hour - 2 days
Abusing Votekick: 1 hour - 3 days
Admin impersonation: 1 hour - 24 hours
Team Killing: 10 hours - 3 days
FTD Mode - Building Tower Middle: 2 days
INTENTIONALLY not buying a hero to give your team an unfair advantage or to disable your team: 2 days
Using !drop command instantly when someone is lagging. Must give time for the person lagging to stop. 8 hours - 3 days
(Command removed use !synclimit 9999999 .However, please give the lagger a
chance to recover. If he doesn't after a while use that command.)
Kicking a person who is downloading in the lobby.: 1 hour - 1 day
(If you don't want to play with a person downloading swap him to another team (Admins only) or leave)
Team Item destroying/Team Item Wielding without permission.: 8 hours - 3 days
Bug Abuse: 18 days - permanent
Hacking of any sort: Permanent
Selling your Items Intentionally and wanting to lose money. 10 hours - 3 days

Rules edited. Last rule "intentionally not buying a hero and refusing to use gold to aid your ally, just keeping it" removed.

New rule added: INTENTIONALLY not buying a hero to give your team an unfair advantage or to disable your team: 2 days

AL_GIDate: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 4:21 PM | Message # 9
Zombie Pirate
No hero = Ban
We don't even need to argument on this. It is really unfair if someone does it intentionally.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hassanrizvi10Date: Saturday, 24-Jan-2015, 10:25 PM | Message # 10
Grunt
footy reborn

CASE B : YOU SHOULDN'T APPLY RULES WITH A POTATO BRAIN. Ofc you won't ban a new player that don't understand anything because he get 2 heroes. But you should ban someone that is consciously abusing of this strat to ruin the start of other teams...

i agree this for normal
but uim we can win

KinG_xD

OttoJDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 1:02 AM | Message # 11
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
i agree it is a bannable thing.  A good team with proper spells can take huge advantage of this.  Even lvl 2 AOE spells kill many foots and with two heroes they get there fast enough to make a difference.   I have told people it is bannable.  Again if it is a newbie i would not ban but would tell him that in the future he needs to get a hero.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 7:44 AM | Message # 12
Head Administrator
Bio-AssAUlt, you need to make no hero ban its not possible to win if you do vs a team in which there is a guy with extra warcraft acc and that guy pools himself i mean if i ban him he would be like
my brother was playing with me but he had to go so he pooled me :/
i mean its really unfair that the player gets a jammy+ 4attack+all the wards before mass

if you wanna make no hero not ban
add this 
pooling all your gold more than 400 before mass is ban
or 
if your not getting a hero the user must be active if the user has less than 25 apm he will be banned

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 11:08 AM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote Web-Ghost ()
pooling all your gold more than 400 before mass is ban

in ssd, by the 2 minute mark, u have 500 gold

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 11:22 AM | Message # 14
Head Administrator
Quote ic3dt3a ()
in ssd, by the 2 minute mark, u have 500 gold
only an idiot wont buy hero in ssd

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Sunday, 25-Jan-2015, 12:52 PM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
I already made it bannable and put it in the rules....

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Rules edited. Last rule "intentionally not buying a hero and refusing to use gold to aid your ally, just keeping it" removed.

New rule added: INTENTIONALLY not buying a hero to give your team an unfair advantage or to disable your team: 2 days

So why are people still telling me to make it bannable? lol

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » No Hero Banning
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1