Tuesday, 23-Apr-2024, 6:20 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

We need some new trust worthy honest people - Page 7 - Forum

• Page 7 of 7
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » We need some new trust worthy honest people
We need some new trust worthy honest people
Dan-Date: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 3:40 AM | Message # 91
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
game dead.. forget when play hard game in chf.. 
ironwoman leave, angrylucasroger leave chf too

CouDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 5:32 AM | Message # 92
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Keep playing CHF lads! I'm keeping the bot going with the monthly payments. When I return there'll be butthurts like never before...MUHAHAHAHAhahahah

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 6:51 AM | Message # 93
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Bond009 ()
i will read more soon
Quick keep on making posts so that bond can't read all of them

Quote Cou ()
When I return there'll be butthurts like never before...MUHAHAHAHAhahahah
When will that be?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 6:51 AM

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 4:21 PM | Message # 94
Robotic Ninja
I think that I changed my mind. Bond I will never understand you.
You act as if you want to save chf but you actually do nothing. And why do you still say that you will release 4.1? It's been over 2 years or so, stop lying. As you didn't even answer I guess that you were not interested in making me admin. But it's fine, I don't want this role anymore. I think this community is really unworthy. Whatever you do here is never truly recognized. Some people and I tryed to save this community but I guess it's not doable. There are few good persons around here but it's not enough because you do actually never do anything bond.
I already told you a lot of times that if you didn't have time it was clearly understandable, but you never listened (or even read my messages?) to me about leading more powers to the people who deserved it. I mean, you're worse than inactive, why don't you give full powers to people like Web who've been trying to improve this community recently? Why didn't you give rights to modify the map to people like Rosa / Footy or w/e? These people were more than trustworthy and have been working hard to help you, but you did nothing but promising 4.1, never releasing it. Can you even imagine how much you did disappoint all these people who left the game, infinitely waiting for 4.1 or for a better community? I still don't understand how you did not to react after all these people leaving the game. I mean, some people have been playing chf for 5 years or more, and you desperately kept lying to them saying that you would release 4.1.

Well that's said. It's not even about me, this message is not about personal disappointment, tho it looks like a reproach it's actually more likely to be some advice. Just fucking do something. For once. Stop giving admin to donators, most of the time they're just abusers. Only nominate trustworthy admins as you say yourself, but do it for real. You created this thread but didnt even nominate one admin after it. And your last message? You answered to anything but the topic itself. Here is my question: why did you create it if you didn't mean to have new admins? And if you actually did, why didn't you just nominate the people that you did trust in?

Tell me if I'm wrong but to me it sounds like you're not trying to save the game. You are bored of it and you don't have the time for it, but you don't wanna let this community go after all the work you've done in the past. I know that feeling. But it's maybe time to let it into the hands of the current people who are keeping the game alive. Or you can also kind of come back to the game being more active, but I don't think you will ever do.

Sorry about this message, I appreciate you and all the work you've done bond, but you've been ruinning it since the first time you announced you were about to release 4.1. Please do something. Nominate admins, make people like Web/lotrrok/bajs shaman of HPMM clan, give them more powers, release 4.1 or idk. Do at least something of this list.
I'm done. I don't know if I will answer to any messages after this, but I'll read all of yours.

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 4:43 PM | Message # 95
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I never understood why we don't advertise the CHF forum on the bots.

It really never made sense to me.
Anyone wanna answer that part first?
If we had just done that, CHF Forum here would be so active -.-

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 5:03 PM | Message # 96
Zombie Pirate
Bond I don't know if you'll read this but I'd say Firness is a really old player as well, I started playing chf in 2011 and I remember him from that time.
At first I found this game boring and I had no interest in it but Rosa taught me how to play chf and honestly I'll say this if it weren't for rosa I wouldn't be as active as I am now.
People like Firness and Rosa helped this community a lot and I'm sure Firness is still willing to help he's just a little hurt and I don't blame him for that. You spend so many years playing a game, making a name for yourself and in the end you accomplish nothing, you get ignored and not even granted admin. Then people who have no knowledge of chf or the rules are given powers which they abuse and cause a majority of the original chf players to leave. Wouldn't you feel mad at that?
Also Rosa has a point as well, I didn't know about the forums until recently like last year, imagine playing for 4 years and you find out that this map has its own forums. 
This map might be one of the best maps in wc3, my suggestion is don't let it die out.
I have to wait 15min sometimes for a game to start.
All I'm saying is give players like Firness and AccCreate admin "EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT INTERESTED" (acccreate). They will still try and help out this community.
People are getting so bored of this game that 99% of the matches aren't normal, 70% are ssd and uim
I've sent you 3 pms about 3 different problems please find some time to reply to them and apologize to Firness you hurt his feelings
Hope you read this and reply to it after you're done replying to Firness

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bond009Date: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 8:27 PM | Message # 97
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
i skipped from page 3ish to this but i'll go back and read that stuff too soon.

Cou we miss you

Firness i understand your frustration, i have it too with it sometimes. i have good intentions then find myself not having the time i thought i would then i give up on it for a while. I have OCD with things sometimes and i cant release something unless its finished for what it is at the time. But 1 major thing holding me back is the ELO system in it. If i were to just finish and release 4.1 soon it wont have the current elo system because i dont yet know how to build it into the map. only way is to inject the jass code after the map is optimized which then isnt quite as good and probably causes problems sometimes like in the current version out. remember when the map changed from 4.0a to the one with elo in it, more people desyned it felt like sometimes. so that kinda thing. I think like everyone here we have mixed feelings about the ELO system but i think for the game overall its a good thing, but not so much for inhouses. Its much easier to handle a loss when its not tracked and starring you in the face with stats forever after lol. sometimes it truly is more enjoyable to just play for fun and not care whether win or lose.
I feel like if i just put out 4.1 everyone here would be fine with it not having ELO but i think with pubs or even semi pros that dont know of this site would panic and get pissed and quite not understanding the situation and that it may return at some point with a ELO update and stats working again.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I never understood why we don't advertise the CHF forum on the bots.

It really never made sense to me.
Anyone wanna answer that part first?
If we had just done that, CHF Forum here would be so active -.

its because random always advertised his site first and never really changed it.

i know what your saying lotrrotk

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 24-Sep-2015, 8:40 PM | Message # 98
Ninja
haha aww so cute people will be buthurt cause they wouldnt be able to manifacture a fake score biggrin lol

Added (24-Sep-2015, 8:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Bond whats the point of having a ranking system where its impossible to get top 20 rank without abusing hardcore xd

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 1:02 AM | Message # 99
Robotic Ninja
I know that you have good intentions and that you're restricted by your spare time; after all the work you've done no one can say that you don't care. But my point is that I think you don't act enough. You should delegate more of your tasks so that it would not require your time but it would still be done.
Oh and once again yes I was frustrated but this message wasn't a shout written only in order to have admin, it's not about me, I was talking in general, I don't care about admin.

Added (25-Sep-2015, 1:02 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And about elo yes I think that right now we should keep it. I actually hate this system but without it chf would probably be dead by now. It doesn't help to have a friendly community and it only brings rivalries, but at least it makes chf one of the current most played games of wc3, which is kinda awesome.

Message edited by FirNesS - Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 1:02 AM

LG-FishermanDate: Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 1:06 AM | Message # 100
Ghoul
sup mofos biggrin

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 4:13 AM | Message # 101
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bond009 ()
i know what your saying lotrrotk
He replied  yahoo
Quick I better make a request, thanks to Firness bond's reading the posts. Hey Bond can I have access to the panel it's hectic not being able to ban on different realms and waiting for Web-Ghost to ban them
Hey on the latest posts slide it says this is the 100th post but over here on the top it says 101.
Oh well Bond it's the 100th post come on you have to agree

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 4:20 AM

Dan-Date: Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 12:22 PM | Message # 102
Hero
Group: Users
Quote FirNesS ()
Web/lotrrok/bajs shaman of HPMM clan, give them more powers
 in any clan shamans always changed on active players...channel hpmm look rlly boring..

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 25-Sep-2015, 2:23 PM | Message # 103
Zombie Pirate
Quote Dan- ()
in any clan shamans always changed on active players...channel hpmm look rlly boring..
I've played like 3 or 4 games with TalkIsCheap, he's an active shaman

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 27-Sep-2015, 10:03 AM | Message # 104
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Bond009 ()
its because random always advertised his site first and never really changed it.
but i made a theme for the site remember ?

[img][/img]

AL_GIDate: Monday, 28-Sep-2015, 5:36 PM | Message # 105
Zombie Pirate
EVERYONE LEFT... cry

I did too.. lol

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » We need some new trust worthy honest people
  • Page 7 of 7
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501