Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 8:38 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

should No hero=no ban ? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » should No hero=no ban ? (rules)
should No hero=no ban ?
should No hero=no ban ?
1.Yes[ 10 ][71.43%]
2.No[ 4 ][28.57%]
Answers total: 14
Web-GhostDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 2:42 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
so guys should No hero=no ban ?
in the mid game(after mass) its kind of a disadvantage of not having a hero specially if its ssd however
the during mass jammy/rats/shaman/turtle/+attack/etc  do cause a big problem, so what do you guys think ?
should it be ban or not ? do leave a reason

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 2:55 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
If it is intentional, then I say yes.
2 hero mass does ruin balance at mass.

By the end of mass, the 2 hero would be level 7 while everyone is level 3 (since they couldn't level due to the 2 hero leveling so fast and ruining mass with higher level aoe casts).
This does cause problems if the 2 hero team went banish. Because if that happened... there really is no comeback in game except a lucky shockwave at a pub team.

2 hero has advantages due to its leveling system. As CHF is a hero based game, having a team with much higher level heroes is like :3

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 2:57 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
players who dont have hero on purpose but they are not afk deserve ban in my opinion... and reason?

team with 1 or 2 hero mass get more EXP, they have more gold and they can buy rats, jammy, turtle, aura items etc

there my opinion

FirNesSDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 2:59 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I voted no. It's a disadvantage in late as you say but its like so annoying at mass. The whole game is about mass, especially when it's not ssd. So if you're lvl 3 after mass, you just lose the game. Then people will say "if we can do it in game and it's not a glitch or a bug abuse why can't we use it?"
I don't have much to answer to this except that PEOPLE WHO DONT BUY HEROES ON PURPOSE ARE MOTHERF******. I don't know about you guys but what I like in chf is to have tough fights. But to have tough fights you have to be almost at the same point as your opponent, otherwise it's not a fight it's just a rape.

Added (02-Nov-2015, 2:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Obviously the solution would be to prevent people from not buying a hero in 4.1.

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 3:15 PM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
I misclicked and voted yes..............Can't I re-vote

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 6:36 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
i think yes but it has to be like some common sense... Like random pub afk no ban... "pro" do it on purpose buying rats n jamy to have advantage, i think yes.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 2:08 AM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Web you should remake this poll. You wrote "no hero = no ban" which is pretty disturbing for everyone. Make a new poll with "no hero = ban", it will be way much easier. Especially because there are some people not that clever around here smile

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:29 AM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
No hero = no ban. so I voted yes

Most abusable stuff is meant to put yourself in the lead. Maphack, modes mid game, UIM vote mid game, gold share off after your team pools you, etc.

In this case there is absolutely no advantage being given here since it's a guaranteed loss. It's just meant for fun.

This stuff has happened to me before and I just laugh because it's funny.

Added (03-Nov-2015, 4:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
4.1 should just come out already because bond can prevent this from happening by keeping bases invuln for 3 minutes after mass starts. Boom counter, nobody gets banned. In the end this strat just shows bond how broken 4.0a is and IDK why he hasn't come out with it yet.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:30 AM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 9:58 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
It's a guaranteed loss for the guys doing it but also for the ones who have to deal with it. So it's just encouraging elo sniping (I know you love that right?) and alt accounts. Elo does already take way too much space, stop encouraging it even more.

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 10:17 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
I disagree, no hero=your choice

This is a game of strategy and everyone is getting way out of control about bans,  once you start banning its a slippery slope and pretty soon everything is banned, is teching going to be banned?  my point is that yes of course it gives exp to the other 2 heros or whatever, but there is nothing stopping you from doing that same strategy, it even says  PLAYER GRAY DID NOT GET HERO.  it even tells you,  its part of the game and we should not ban for rediculous reasons.  should we ban people who get ring of jebbus? it makes you virtually invincible...so unfair right?    its part of the game to choose your strategy, and banning people for units zeppalins basekill the same thing, thats part of the game,  there is no such thing as a perfect mass, (unless you win the mass).  you guys are talking like you want mass to happen like this>>everyone levels up equally and everyone just gets to lvl 20 at the same time or whatever.  thats not how it works, if footies was like that, then i dont want to play,   it needs to have that element of choice and strategy and have the option to improve and use micro and creeps and try new things.  and banning people for using the power of choice and strategy will ruin elements of the game that make it special.

I think we need to all think more on this and not jump onto the bandwagon of banning everything in footies.  banning should be considered only in situations (for the most part) that one person can do something another cant.    I can not get a hero just like you can,  I can use zeppalins just like you can,  its not unfair if everyone has that SAME opportunity,    of course it sucks when u get bk or u lose mass but guess what? thats part of the strategy and how you learn to be a better player and try new things

Adam_CZDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 11:06 AM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
AccCreate already explained why "no hero = ban" is good rule... with 2 hero mass you always ruin whole game because more EXP in mass, jammy, rats, auras items etc...

Bond created CHF map and he alrady said "no hero is ban" we dont really need create thread like this

by this logic we can also make retarded thread like "SHOULD MAPHACK = NO BAN"?

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 1:06 PM | Message # 12
Grunt
Whatever Bond says or said im fine with, he is the creator so whatever he wants should be the standard, I was just saying my opinion

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 1:15 PM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-4055-1

we already went through this a year ago -_-

devil_scorpio2003Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 2:32 PM | Message # 14
Archer
If intentional then Ofcourse, the team without hero can rape mass with jammy + rats.

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:05 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
1) who cares about elo sniping anymore
2) Guys it doesn't work with inly 1 person... it's something u do as a team
3) Just because bond is the creator? What sort of excuse is that. it's because he's the creator that many things are broken. He doesn't understand playing this game compared to many of us.
4)Why can't I encourage something meant to basically be a joke?. Oh what should thor hammering people in mass be bannable too? The only bannable is absolute intentional 2 hero. and you guys are stupid if you think that people will have creeps in mass if somebody does zeppelin strategy

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » should No hero=no ban ? (rules)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501