alexanderho Admin Abuse - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » alexanderho Admin Abuse
alexanderho Admin Abuse
JaneFox2666Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:26 PM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Today i played again. I joined a game and was in team with some peru-guys. Alex joined and swapped himself to red. So i locked the game, swapped him back to blue. His friend (trueparty) ask me to swap him to his team. I did.

Thats gonna be so annoying. Bio, Random, Cou, Bond: Could anybody please check this here? Thanks.

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 1:50 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
He is still better than some other admins/reserved players because he just swapped himself on red color but he didnt kick anybody. Some other admins if need red color they dont use !swap but they simply rejoin full game and automatically kick red player. He just did !swap and switched players positions so nobody get kicked.

JaneFox2666Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:10 PM | Message # 33
Grunt
Hey Adam_CZ

i would like to discuss this point. I talked to alex and he got some very interessting comments on this.

So let me ask the community: Is it admin-abuse if an admin swaps himself to red?

My opinion: Yes, it is. Because you can easy let the players vote on 6v6 and choose a easy game. Or you can let them vote ssd after you repicked 3times to get more repicks. Or you can do ars if you see that one team is not that easy or ftd all the time because you know how to play this mode. Red should be a random spot, not a forced spot.

What do you guys think? Maybe one head-admin could say anything?

Thanks and bye,
Jane

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:17 PM | Message # 34
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
red color
its blue you idiot

[img][/img]

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:30 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Web-Ghost retard? crazy

Check again what she said

Quote JaneFox2666 ()
Alex joined and swapped himself to red

Added (20-Feb-2015, 2:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote JaneFox2666 ()
Is it admin-abuse if an admin swaps himself to red?

Its still less abuse than join full game with admin or reserved and kick somebody out. He didnt kick anybody, he just swapped himself to red. If he will leave and join again and kick red out you will not say anything?

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 2:32 PM | Message # 36
Head Administrator
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Web-Ghost retard? Check again what she said
well this is me being you

[img][/img]

heyi19931225Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 4:30 PM | Message # 37
Noob
Hey guys this is Aelx. H
I think it is necessary to explain a little bit:

I would nver swap unless the previous RED dont have code. which I would usually ask or check the stats of previous RED.

This jane guy,out of some purpose, he/she didnt screenshot the chat history of my asking if the red has code. that's why I think what he/she has stated is not completely true

I never force any mode or benefit myself by abusing my position in RED.

Actually, I never get 500 win code to force -6vs6 mode or -ars mode. (as I know many bad ass would do).

All I did is jut set up a VOTE to ask the majority if they want to do -6v6 or -ssd.

Which I believe there is nothing wrong with it, because I am just providing the majority players in a game in a more American and democratic way.

I know some people may not like the mode that is implemented, but if they dont like they can vote NO.

People should obey the rules. If majority voted YES, even if you dont like this mode, you have to accept it, instead of complaining it on forum as if you are a victim or something.

Remember even if you screenshot something and posted on forum not necessarily means you are in the right side, because most people who think my behavior is OK would continue playing and     would not come to this thread and there are 12 players in a game, if you dont like the mode that is implemented, you are just minority because the mode was implemented by majority.

I am not saying what I have done is 100% correct, since there are complains, I would ask more people opinion before I swap.
But in principle, I dont think there is much to critize, because all I am doing is to open the opportunity to more fun modes and give majority players a chance to fulfill their call for a more entertaining game.

I dont even want to critize some admin, who lock the game as if he is a boss, and as they mentioned above, swap people as they wish.

I always wonder why some guy always in a pro stacked team.

But anyway, I would obey if any head admin has different idea and really appreciate all those supports from my friends.

Sincerely

Added (20-Feb-2015, 2:46 PM)
Also i publicly denouce ic3dtea for team killing and abusing command -control in game. I, my friend Thetrueparty and many other people suffered from his unsportsman-like behavior and I suggest a ban on his account permanantly.

I believe team killing is not to be tolerated in any circumstance and under any excuse.

Added (20-Feb-2015, 4:30 PM)

also want to give you guys some sense on what is a real admin abuse look like, lol
Some admin may swap for victory but not me.

Message edited by heyi19931225 - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:52 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:02 PM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote heyi19931225 ()
Also i publicly denouce ic3dtea for team killing and abusing command -control in game. I, my friend Thetrueparty and many other people suffered from his unsportsman-like behavior and I suggest a ban on his account permanantly.

Quote heyi19931225 ()
 This jane guy,out of some purpose, he/she didnt screenshot the chat history of my asking if the red has code. that's why I think what he/she has stated is not completely true

^you fail to mention that you swapped a player from my team in order to make room for yourself. i was on team 3, so u weren;t doing it for red position, you were doing it to attempt to stack. as soon as u swapped i told u to swap him back and you pretended not to be there. i told you in the public chat what would happen if you did not swap him back and i carried out with it. when i asked you who and how you received admin, you informed me and seemed to believe that having admin is a free pass to many things. i talked with bio and he talked it out with you and then informed me of your complaint(really? like you did nothing wrong at all in swapping the new guy from my team away in order to make room for yourself. . .)

thetrueparty wasn't even in the game, his beef with me is that i publicly humiliated him once by telling him that i did not really like him and ppl typed "lol'. this, in turn, has given him a hard on for me. yet he only stacks in any games he plays against me and BRAGS about it, the nerve . . .

and unsportsmanship? really? i almost always try to balance the teams out by swapping out of stacked teams(ask otto for a more recent example in which i had him swap me away from jacky's team to 2 or 4. unfortuantely, otto decided to go to team 3 with jacky . . )

people like you(and adam) are the reason people like gagamel(and b3p) exist. . .

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

heyi19931225Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:45 PM | Message # 39
Noob
ic3dt3a:

you team killed thetrueparty simply because you are afk in that game and he took your gold using -test afk command
I have 0 tolerance for team killing for any reason

thetrueparty wasn't even in the game, his beef with me is that i publicly humiliated him once by telling him that i did not really like him and ppl typed "lol'. this, in turn, has given him a hard on for me. yet he only stacks in any games he plays against me and BRAGS about it, the nerve . . .

Do you really think it is OK to team kill people simply because you DONT LIKE THEM, for god sake who is ruining this game!!!

With the same behavior of SWAP, I dont see how it is for "swapping out of stacked teams" in your side and "make room for me" in my side. Do you really think people can't tell you are using the DOUBLE STANDARDS for the same behavior.

In the case when you TK me, team 1 has 3 pro stacked, the reason I swapped is to bring more balance to that battle by creating a team that is able to withstand team 1 at least a llittle bit. Is that out of the same reason of "always try to balance the team".

When you did something wrong, admitted it, apologize for your several team killing first, then we can continue on other issue.

PS. I dont know Adam or else, but I want to tell you explicitly that you are ruining this game because you both think there is no rules or bottom lines.

Message edited by heyi19931225 - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 5:47 PM

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:34 PM | Message # 40
Head Administrator
adam before you say web-ghost stacked note this i was playing with "friends" and we were trolling around

i maybe the only player here who is not scared, like you noobs i dont hide my POTATO CANNON!!!!

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:35 PM

heyi19931225Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:38 PM | Message # 41
Noob
Quote ic3dt3a ()
, so u weren;t doing it for red position,
@ic3dt3a
by saying so, are you suggesting it is ok to swap for red position for more mode?
I dont want to argue with Jane anymore

GagamelDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:42 PM | Message # 42
Hero
Quote ic3dt3a ()
people like you(and adam) are the reason people like gagamel(and b3p) get pissed

Corrected it. Also i remember you brought up the Gagamel - Bio topic at a wrong place for personal intrests. Bio may have his "character" but he was not responsible for the debug mode. So you blamed him at the wrong time. In the future please leave my name out of your speeches for personal argumentations. Thy

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 7:03 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote heyi19931225 ()
you team killed thetrueparty simply because you are afk in that game and he took your gold using -test afk command
I have 0 tolerance for team killing for any reason

what game? i havnt played with ttp on my team in over a year. . .

Added (20-Feb-2015, 6:57 PM)

Quote heyi19931225 ()
In the case when you TK me, team 1 has 3 pro stacked

team 1 wasnt stacked. . .

Added (20-Feb-2015, 6:59 PM)

Quote heyi19931225 ()
by saying so, are you suggesting it is ok to swap for red position for more mode?

previously you said:

Quote heyi19931225 ()
I would nver swap unless the previous RED dont have code. which I would usually ask or check the stats of previous RED.

which suggests you only swap to red to convenience yourself in selecting the game modes(although you are going to deny this)

Added (20-Feb-2015, 7:03 PM)

Quote Gagamel ()
Corrected it. Also i remember you brought up the Gagamel - Bio topic at a wrong place for personal intrests. Bio may have his "character" but he was not responsible for the debug mode. So you blamed him at the wrong time. In the future please leave my name out of your speeches for personal argumentations. Thy

personal interests? nah bro, i just kept seeing you being mentioned as abusing and as far as i was aware, this began when bio came about. i actually have no beef with bio(he's just really whiny and i like to point that out in a lot of people). i guess i semi-troll a bit?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by ic3dt3a - Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 6:56 PM

AL_GIDate: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 8:43 PM | Message # 44
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Is bio still playing?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

heyi19931225Date: Friday, 20-Feb-2015, 9:13 PM | Message # 45
Noob
Quote ic3dt3a ()
which suggests you only swap to red to convenience yourself in selecting the game modes(although you are going to deny this)
I have stated my purpose and intention of swapping myself to red in previous post and i dont want to repeat that agin.

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » alexanderho Admin Abuse
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats