Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 7:20 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

RosarioVampiRe Show us some evidence for your pathetic lies. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » RosarioVampiRe Show us some evidence for your pathetic lies.
RosarioVampiRe Show us some evidence for your pathetic lies.
devil_scorpio2003Date: Saturday, 17-Oct-2015, 6:44 PM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Who the hell are you for me to halt the game UNTIL you leave? I have never halted a game (unless to leave before loading screen or fulfill someones swap request), So your pathetic lies have no evidence to back it. It shows clearly I have played vs players ALOT better than you, so why abort the game until you leave?  Your accusation just won't hold and is a complete lie and fabrication. Show me one piece of evidence to support the notion that I aborted a game UNTIL it 'forced' you to leave and I will donate 500$ to the CHF community, resign as admin and playing CHF all together. Show me just one piece.

Message edited by devil_scorpio2003 - Saturday, 17-Oct-2015, 6:49 PM

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 17-Oct-2015, 10:22 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote devil_scorpio2003 ()
Show me just one piece.
Sure. But I warn you, the picture is pretty long, the one piece.

Anyways, the first post in http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/85-4503-1 should be self-explanatory.
If those aren't then no, I didn't bother taking more pictures. I don't go having paint on 24/7. I just printscreen it and save the image after I leave the lobby/game or if I'm bored.

It shows clearly I have played vs players ALOT better than you, so why abort the game until you leave?
Somehow, I doubt that you have versed players in CHF a lot better than me. I know you are relatively new so you wouldn't know but at my prime, I am not that easy to defeat. Added on with having played this game for some of the longest currently, I highly doubt that not many players can rival me in the game mechanics and micro in this custom game.

and I will donate 500$ to the CHF community, resign as admin and playing CHF all together.
I hope you don't stop playing CHF. CHF is such a fantastic game in itself.
However, be my guest on donating 500$ to the community. I would be more than thankful and I am sure Bond would be too.
As for you donating 500$ to the CHF community, resigning admin, and playing CHF, as none of them actually affects me directly (and hopefully not), I don't really see the motivation added on with the fact that I only have 1 screenshot <not everyone takes screenshots 24/7> of yesterday's event.

Anyways, go have some cookie and calm down a bit. I think you are going a bit overboard. Please. Sometimes just a moment of peace could open your eyes of how raging your recent replies are in this forum.
That said, welcome to forum smile

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 17-Oct-2015, 11:54 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Group: Users
So your pathetic lies have no evidence to back it. It shows clearly I have played vs players ALOT better than you
lol...then why use command !mute?

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Web-GhostDate: Sunday, 18-Oct-2015, 2:36 AM | Message # 4
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
devil_scorpio2003, stop making new threads !!! reply on this one
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/85-4503-1

[img][/img]

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM Bot Admins » RosarioVampiRe Show us some evidence for your pathetic lies.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats