Friday, 17-May-2024, 4:13 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC ABOUT CODES EVERYONE VOTE - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC ABOUT CODES EVERYONE VOTE (tHE CODE SYSTEM MIGHT NEED TO CHANGE..)
VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC ABOUT CODES EVERYONE VOTE
What should happen with code system?
1. Leave it as it is and continue letting random ppl get glitched codes [ 5 ] [8.33%]
2. Fix the problem and everyone start over fresh start [ 22 ] [36.67%]
3. Fix the problem but make an area on site for ppl to post and have their code converted to new system [ 11 ] [18.33%]
4. Fix the codes but only convert ppl's in clan and ppl we know [ 16 ] [26.67%]
5. Make a place for ppl to submit their codes and at least give half their legit wins back [ 6 ] [10.00%]
Answers total: 60
HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 1:42 PM | Message # 46
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Yeah, but all the other options would result into too much work or unfairness.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 4:38 PM | Message # 47
Grunt
just a thought here.... WHY DO U ALWAYS CRY HASH!!!!! like come on! i bet ur parents are pissed at u cuz they have to buy shyt loads of napkins at home!!! listen girly, this isnt a funeral forum fest here, u dont have to cry on every post!

K bout the codes thing.... bond, honestly bro, i think u should do NUMBER 4! listen man gona be honest here and I think im talkin on behalf of a lot of peeps and rookies, and its that the only reason ppl dont wanna start new is monsly cuz of the heros... now i gotta work for a couple weeks to get medivh and bond009 and the dragon would take a couple months! taking in concideration that I take breaks to eat, sleep, use the washroom, go to school, hang out, etc..... SOoo what u should do is number 4 and ill tell u why... some ppl may think that number four said convert the codes of clan ppl and also those we know, which mean some ppl who we dont know wont get their converted... well to be honets with u allmost everyone here on these forums are those that really care bout the game, so those who have codes in the 1000 and arent here... welll they probably hacked them! im not saying that as a fact, but come on if u have over 1000 wins and ur not on this forum teh chances are that those codes are fake! let me know what u think... so bottom line i think is number 4!

On a last note, splaash 2500 codes AINT real! period!!!

Cheers biggrin

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 4:57 PM | Message # 48
Pirate
LOL @ Bikini. I don't cry... I simply state what I think. since all the oiptions have their pro and cons. I simply voice my thinking. Sorry if you don't like what I have said.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 5:57 PM | Message # 49
Grunt
omg hasho baby come down! its called a joke! why are u so mean with ur replies ???? cry cry cry cry cry cry

lspiderlDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 6:54 PM | Message # 50
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
by that same standard bikini is it fair that people will get to keep codes they got by exploiting and crap how is that fair to those that worked there butts off to earn tehre codes ?

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

CouDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 7:40 PM | Message # 51
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Bikini wants to play Noahs arks, that's why lol.

I'd say the 3rd one but that still leaves the problem of people not getting the message same as number 4?

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 8:34 PM | Message # 52
Grunt
listen i have had enough of this.... i want a lawyer!

AntyoneDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 8:45 PM | Message # 53
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
as a lawyer, I do think you should all make some love.

stoogeDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 8:54 PM | Message # 54
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
dude's i dont see whats the difference if u have to start from fresh...it has so many benefits, 1st off ur hk's and uk's will match ur codes...2ndly no pub will cry and chuck a sad about how all hpmm's got their codes converted and pubs didnt...and 3rdly it will make more ppl play again to regain those codes....

I have 995 wins now and im willing to start from fresh...

also@spider it doesnt matter how u got ur wins as long as its not hacked....and most people (fallen excepted) dont win even with expoilting map...

A FRESH START IS NEEDED IT WOULD SHOW PUBS THAT WE HAVE TO WORK HARD TO REGAIN OUR CODES AS WELL, NOT JUST THEM.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 9:21 PM | Message # 55
Pirate
OK Stooge. If you put it that way, I don't mind at all since my wins are so little tongue More chance for me to catch up with you people smile

BikiniandPunaniDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 10:05 PM | Message # 56
Grunt
trust me hash u will never catch up, some things are just too big for u to grasp! cool

HashDate: Friday, 25-Feb-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 57
Pirate
That's fine. But at least I do have some chances tongue

BikiniandPunaniDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 4:50 AM | Message # 58
Grunt
why do u talk to me with this seductive manner? im on the edge of falling... in love

killerrangeDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 6:59 AM | Message # 59
Zombie Pirate
Haha bikini smile

I'm here to help :D

lspiderlDate: Saturday, 26-Feb-2011, 11:12 AM | Message # 60
Site Manager
Quote (stooge)
A FRESH START IS NEEDED IT WOULD SHOW PUBS THAT WE HAVE TO WORK HARD TO REGAIN OUR CODES AS WELL, NOT JUST THEM.

i couldnt agree more

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC ABOUT CODES EVERYONE VOTE (tHE CODE SYSTEM MIGHT NEED TO CHANGE..)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<