• »
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Time to Think
Time to Think
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 12:33 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Today i firstime  used this item and i can see its pretty good... i dont know why people dont abuse it because its same effect like "potion of focus" but cost only 600 gold. In my opinion this item is best if you have ulti TT or donation

TT: if enemy is high level you buy time to think item, then kill enemy hero and after kill your own hero... after this revieve hero and use TT again... 600 gold is not so much (compare with thor hammer 1450 gold or with book hero experience 1000 gold) if you are for example level 6 and kill enemy hero level 15 you get more exp than book 1000 gold

Donation: if you have ulti donation use ulti, buy time to think and then kill your hero with arcane tower, revieve hero and then use donation again, then use potion of focus and donation again... time to think cost only 600 gold and revieve process is less time than donation CD... so use time to think, kill your own hero with donation is VERY good idea

what do you think about it and why people dont abuse it more?

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:02 PM | Message # 2
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
is that people do not have brains to think and do, only know how to copy what one invents. I already knew I had intended to use it in the end not with TT if not finger of death since tt is very risky

tt = 1hp risk dead + wasted tp  + or use invulnerable -1skil in mass + or buy pot invul = 350tp + 600 ankulti + 250invupot = 1300 much 

finger of death  = no risk dead  + back base scrolrun + ankulti = 50scrolrun + 600 ankult = 650   lvl3ulti cd  very fast

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:24 PM | Message # 3
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
tt = 1hp risk dead + wasted tp + or use invulnerable -1skil in mass + or buy pot invul = 350tp + 600 ankulti + 250invupot = 1300 much
OR Health potion = 125 GOLD  < OR > 1300 GOLD (help plsssss) and lol you don't need tp + invul 1 of this is enough

Apart from that I use that item with Vengeance, DT and druids. And in some another case.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:35 PM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
TT is better than yamato canon (finger of death) because TT give you 100% chance for hero kill.... if enemy hero have some items like for example hearth of holimayden or night teror armor so yamato sometimes is not enough to kill them... or if you have bad mass and you are just lvl 6 while enemies are level 15 so you cant kill them with yamato lvl 1 with with TT you kill them everytime

but i am sure use that item with donation (buy Time to Think, use donation and kill own hero with arcane tower) is my idea because i didnt see somebody use it before

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:39 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
time to think + bill = easy rape

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

YungDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:44 PM | Message # 6
Archer
Yamato can kill units like golem

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:47 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
lol... its really waste of ulti kill some rock or blank golem (500 gold)

bill: btw why cant banish this hero? same with craziest uber ever

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 1:48 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
lol... its really waste of ulti kill some rock or blank golem (500 gold)

bill: btw why cant banish this hero? same with craziest uber ever

no clue, but if u use purge(from wizard) on bill, SOMETIMES it does damage

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 2:46 PM | Message # 9
Pirate
Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
OR Health potion = 125 GOLD  < OR > 1300 GOLD (help plsssss) and lol you don't need tp + invul 1 of this is enough
poth is good ? full house all players use potinvisible or ww experienced  ready to carrion ( most viewed in home and watch that take ultis )  wasted 1 tp  yes or yes - invul-lvl1  =  -1skil in mass more chance lose mass and never up lvl 6 last minute 15 ---- more

Added (02-Mar-2014, 2:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote F00ty_R3b0rn ()
Apart from that I use that item with Vengeance, DT and druids. And in some another case.
vengeanzex2 + ankulti = more gift gold and exp for enemy   = anti 1 troll or dispel+400

dt + druids   =  is feasible in Level 2

Added (02-Mar-2014, 2:45 PM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
TT is better than yamato canon (finger of death) because TT give you 100% chance for hero kill.... if enemy hero have some items like for example hearth of holimayden or night teror armor so yamato sometimes is not enough to kill them... or if you have bad mass and you are just lvl 6 while enemies are level 15 so you cant kill them with yamato lvl 1 with with TT you kill them everytime
you have to have a good estimate of enemy hp to use espeficicamente not having 1000 hp if you have a 15% reduction of all hero

Quote Adam_CZ ()
but i am sure use that item with donation (buy Time to Think, use donation and kill own hero with arcane tower) is my idea because i didnt see somebody use it before
I use it for a long time in the way  ftd  ulti storm rage

Added (02-Mar-2014, 2:46 PM)

Quote ic3dt3a ()
bill is bug dispel or use burn mana in bill lose and fail ulti

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 3:20 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
poth is good ? full house all players use potinvisible or ww experienced ready to carrion ( most viewed in home and watch that take ultis ) wasted 1 tp yes or yes - invul-lvl1 = -1skil in mass more chance lose mass and never up lvl 6 last minute 15 ---- more
U aren't playing inhouse all the time. most of time it's 3 vs 3. If you kill 1 hero your allies can gang the 2 other enemie. 1 will die, and the other one will run away.
+ you can use pot right after in less than 1 sec and still pot 250 better than tp + pot invul.

Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
vengeanzex2 + ankulti = more gift gold and exp for enemy = anti 1 troll or dispel+400
Jamy can be silenced and then quickly killed or mana burn. So it's usefull

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 3:50 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
vengeanzex2 + ankulti = more gift gold and exp for enemy = anti 1 troll or dispel+400

if you think Vengeance is bad (because troll dispell spirit vengeance = gold for enemy) why you all time play black arrows with vengeance? you pick  vengeance maybe 60% games, 20% games you pick death tower and 20% games you pick druids...

i promise i never see you picked different ulti than these 3

Added (02-Mar-2014, 3:50 PM)
btw i still dont understand why vengeance duration = CD (both 180 seconds) why for example infernal is duration less than CD? because infernal is not more OP than vengeance

katriel7Date: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 3:56 PM | Message # 12
Ghoul
are u talking about the item on the bird? that item only works when your hero die lol and then you have to come alive again

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 4:17 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
but revieve hero is less time than ultimate spells CD... so for example if you have donation ulti its good cast donation, then kill your hero with arcane tower, revieve and then use donation again

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 4:23 PM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
bill is bug dispel or use burn mana in bill lose and fail ulti

roystom idiot doesnt know about invulnerability potion?

Added (02-Mar-2014, 4:23 PM)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
but revieve hero is less time than ultimate spells CD... so for example if you have donation ulti its good cast donation, then kill your hero with arcane tower, revieve and then use donation again

you can also quick revive at center for only 1400, which definately counters penguins if needed(bill call of the gods)

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 02-Mar-2014, 4:57 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
This item is only really useful to Bill K
:l Otherwise, dying and rezing is not worth the cost since you will get behind in most games without a hero in battlefield (you are also defenseless then for the time being)

Quote ic3dt3a ()
time to think + bill = easy rape bill is bug dispel or use burn mana in bill lose and fail ulti

roystom idiot doesnt know about invulnerability potion?
Im not sure if invulernability potions work nowadays....
Ehh, I blame bond and his updates ^^

Quote Adam_CZ ()
That tbh is just waste of time for me. Most people can do this but dont do because 
1. It's boring
2. It's annoying
3. It really is annoying....

Ya Time to think is pretty good
It saved me a couple games with Bill K ^^

Added (02-Mar-2014, 4:57 PM)
BTW, once Bill K gets his ult and uses it AT LEAST ONCE
Then the PURGE wars begin smile

[Purging Bill K with like 2-3 wizards is GG]
lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Time to Think