Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 2:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wards, Acid, Unholy - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Wards, Acid, Unholy
RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 6:58 AM | Message # 61
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Monster ()
me sound cou and roystom are the elite four, what we say is usually right and our skill >> yours
I somewhat disagree
Substitute that "me" with F00ty and Roystorm w/ someone else

kk? smile
Ain't gonna argue back but dont push your luck

LG-FishermanDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 7:12 AM | Message # 62
Ghoul
fisherman is best player in chf history

MonsterDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 7:53 AM | Message # 63
Hero
Group: Users
dont let your dislike for me make u delusional qqcreate

also roystom is on another level like the players i listed, ur the last person to say whos good or not

kkthxbai

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 7:59 AM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 8:18 AM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote ic3dt3a ()
rosa, i dont like mehrquack, i think he's a tool, but firness is being a major douche. he keeps saying how he doesnt play anymore, yet is posting randomly to give his suggestions. i think mehrquack could easily take out firness. you have to remember that firness, at the "top of his game" was still a pub.

How cute. Don't even how this guy used to be my friend. Dude. You've never been a good player atm. Every game we played you were buying lots of creeps such as jammies, shams etc, but you didn't have enough skill to play them so you were failing almost every time, and against random pubs.  You're the player who leaves the most easily, you always surrend if you're starting to lose. When I was playing with you it's like we could lose some games against noobs because you were useless. So well, I don't even talk about me, I'm just saying that talking about skill in chf you don't have your word to say. 
Oh and no offense to him, but mehrquack sucks compared to me. Then I flamed him because he flamed me, that's it. But still, I'm way better. 
And finally, "on top of my game" as you say, I was top 10, whereas you've never reached top 30, so please dude...

Added (25-Apr-2014, 8:15 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote SOUNDWAVES ()
mehrquack, icedtea you all suck and still not even close to xmon level even he isn't active.

This is right, and also works with me. You guys have to admit.

Added (25-Apr-2014, 8:18 AM)
And btw, about the tiers, I believe that archers are the best for hero kills and that grunts are the best to rush bases, at least for tier 1. And as Cou/rosa said, undead tier2 is to my mind the best one.

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 9:53 AM | Message # 65
Hero
........ nothing special around here

we start a thread about something and we end up fighting about nothing

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 11:19 AM

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 1:52 PM | Message # 66
Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
Dude u arent a noob but rather an idoit cuz after playing serval years chf u dont how to use a jamie.Really ..... Learn how to use chf basic before start talking
Fir u have no opinion u just repeat the pharases of other players cliaming they would know something . Fuck off

But u dont are pro to biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 2:58 PM | Message # 67
Hero
Quote mehrquack ()
Fir u have no opinion u just repeat the pharases of other players cliaming they would know something
thats true

Quote mehrquack ()
Dude u arent a noob but rather an idoit cuz after playing serval years chf u dont how to use a jamie.
you are wrong merh.he know how to use jamie...he just  haven a different play mode then yours...for that its not a reason to fight
Quote FirNesS ()
Quote SOUNDWAVES ()mehrquack, icedtea you all suck and still not even close to xmon level even he isn't active.
i dont think its something true in this.maybe you both (sound and fir) know something that i dont know.but here is the true fact...xmon play only stacked and well we all know he use MH so i dont know how it makes xmon better then mehr or ic3d.maybe im wrong but i doubt it.all i know that playing stacked  or useing MH does not make you a pro and does not make you fit to give others advice about chf.

Quote Monster ()
me sound cou and roystom are the elite four, what we say is usually right and our skill >> yours
sorry man but i dont see you fit to give advice about chf.sure you are known well in this comunity...but thats  not because you are a pro player.no offense but i cant see you on the same lvl with sound or roy and you  can dream all your life  about ever beeing on same lvl with cou( cou can win alone and you cant,cou can play ars and win and you cant ,and i can go on and on about this).thats the truth ...hope you can live with that

Quote FirNesS ()
And btw, about the tiers, I believe that archers are the best for hero kills and that grunts are the best to rush bases,
x,y or z its tha same sh3t...you can use what you want ....and all depends of what you want to do (skills/strategy)...me for ex .... most of my game i dont use tier 1....maybe because i can handle others without useing tier 1....but then again lots of ppl dont use tier 1 and they can manage to win as well.so i dont see the point of arguing about tiers.

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 2:59 PM

MonsterDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 3:16 PM | Message # 68
Hero
rofl, i cant tell if these pubs are delusional, or actually autistic

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 5:19 PM | Message # 69
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
How cute. Don't even how this guy used to be my friend. Dude. You've never been a good player atm. Every game we played you were buying lots of creeps such as jammies, shams etc, but you didn't have enough skill to play them so you were failing almost every time, and against random pubs.  You're the player who leaves the most easily, you always surrend if you're starting to lose. When I was playing with you it's like we could lose some games against noobs because you were useless. So well, I don't even talk about me, I'm just saying that talking about skill in chf you don't have your word to say. 
Oh and no offense to him, but mehrquack sucks compared to me. Then I flamed him because he flamed me, that's it. But still, I'm way better. 
And finally, "on top of my game" as you say, I was top 10, whereas you've never reached top 30, so please dude...
Added (25-Apr-2014, 8:15 AM)

how cute, this guy thought just because he wanted to stack onto my team we were actually friends? yes, i'm known to leave games when i don't have a chance. so, i was so useless that you would repeatedly play on the same team as me? what a fool... you lack logic. i do have some skill and some logic, i'm not the best, but atleast i dont talk shit about other players just because they have differing opinons. actually, mehrquack is better than you'll ever be, even at your "prime". he doesnt stack like you did, he plays solo andif he loses, so be it, he doesnt start craying(as you are here complaining about losing to pubs, yet ur no better than them). i've lsot plenty of games, yes, but i enjoyed them. you were never top 10, NEVER. you wannabe-eiltist scum, how dare you consider yourself in the top 10? people confused you for f00ty reborn, thats the only reason you ever get mentioned. btw, the reason you are associated with him is because you were always stacking with him. fk off with your game "knowledge" and "skills" all you did is read other's peoples posts and post the same shit, a monkey can imitate, but you, you were unable to demonstrate this with your gameplay. you are so bad that you resorted to quit playing in order to avoid being embarrassed.

@rosa,
remove xmon and replace with jstax

@xmon, i like you bro, ur trolling is almost on adam's level, i give you props for trying though.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 8:00 PM | Message # 70
Hero
Quote Monster ()
rofl, i cant tell if these pubs are delusional, or actually autistic
well pubs like me beat lots of pro names and funny thing i didnt play stacked,never in my life use MH or win by abusing glitch...so i quess its better to be a pub like me then to be a pro like you.

P.S : OH i allmost forgot....just because Jstack carried you around does not make you pro.
another P.S : if you are such a pro try to play solo against stacked teams and win some...earn your respect ..dont let us think you are a joke like we all think about you in this moment.prove us wrong...but then again its better for you to stay here and troll ppl who dont know you,its not like you will ever be a good chf player (maybe you dont have a brain for that....well will never know)

ic3dt3a,
you are wrong about Fir...he is pro ...i saw him playing lots of time....maybe he plays staked now (well idk) but in the past he was playing solo and he did win many times.and he do have knowledge about chf...in fact are so few ppl (xmon you do not belong in this category so dont raise your hopes up) who knows about chf and  i can tell you Fir is one of them.dont get me wrong, i dont take sides because i do have respect for both (mehr and Fir) and even for you.anyway i dont know how can a thread who was about Rosa helping a player who wants to learn chf ended up with this nonsense.

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 8:02 PM

FirNesSDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 8:34 PM | Message # 71
Robotic Ninja
iced, you've never seen me playing seriously. And btw I might have stacked with you like 20 times in one year, I believe it's not much. So you consider what we've never been friends? Rofl. You used to whisper me quite often when you were getting online. I don't say you were being an ass kisser or anything, you were just whispering me because we were "friends".

The thing is that you don't realize how I play, and still no offense to you, but you're clearly too worse to judge me atm. I'm not even trolling or flaming, it's just a fact. Mehrquack has his way of seing things, he considers that jammy is better, then fine. I respect what he says. I just say that I'm way better than him, I never said that my opinion was the best one. 

Oh and Mehr, I dont use blank to counter black arrow or vengeance, I never said that. I said that I used blank golem to rush bases, and that it could SOMETIMES even counter other vengeances if there were any. Don't make me say what I didn't.

You two guys should listen to the others. As Rosa and Priest said, I'm just better than you. Once again Im not flaming, it's just a fact, I don't blame you guys for being worse as xmon could do. What I mean is that you can't say that my opinion sucks when you guys actually don't know the game as well as I do. 

Stop calling me noob, pub or anything, you seriously don't even know what you're talking about.

Added (25-Apr-2014, 8:34 PM)
Quoting from my rep history:

not sure what u mean, are u planning on playing the following 10 days? i may not be able to though, got a tropical depression(storm) coming through and this may ruin my next 3 weeks for i am on a s...

ty lol, how ya been bro?

And there are some more. Don't tell me we were not friends, don't be a liar.

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 8:58 PM | Message # 72
Robotic Ninja
Quote FirNesS ()
iced, you've never seen me playing seriously.
I can testify at Fir's prime, he was at LEAST top 15. He might have even been in top 10 (cause I rarely played him)

I can testify this not because of his wins and losses, I can testify him because people who are at least top 10-15 tend to have this.... reaction time
If you watch replay and see a highly competitive player (top 1~15), there is MUCH difference from (top 16~). You would be surprised how much difference there are..

no offense but the top 15 players in chf are pretty much in a league of their own. If you see their replays at their best times, I think you would understand..
their reaction speed is much faster (which correlates with higher APM but ehh, it's just a correlation)

Quote FirNesS ()
You used to whisper me quite often when you were getting online. I don't say you were being an ass kisser or anything, you were just whispering me because we were "friends".
and you, shut up. I thought you were friends. No need to fight over "whos better"

Quote FirNesS ()
The thing is that you don't realize how I play, and still no offense to you, but you're clearly too worse to judge me atm. I'm not even trolling or flaming, it's just a fact. Mehrquack has his way of seing things, he considers that jammy is better, then fine. I respect what he says. I just say that I'm way better than him, I never said that my opinion was the best one.
  I judge games in ladder to players like Moon. And Moon is pretty much...in a tier by himself and yet I judge smile
Nothing wrong with judging ...no matter how bad or good you are
and tbh, fir, not everyone plays competitively in this game. so ehh....

I say jammy for against d arrow
blank golem for fun smile (although i use it to counter d arrow if i dominate mass :P  )

Quote FirNesS ()
I dont use blank to counter black arrow or vengeance
fyi. blank golems cant dispel vengeance's archers

Quote FirNesS ()
You two guys should listen to the others. As Rosa and Priest said, I'm just better than you. Once again Im not flaming, it's just a fact, I don't blame you guys for being worse as xmon could do. What I mean is that you can't say that my opinion sucks when you guys actually don't know the game as well as I do.  Stop calling me noob, pub or anything, you seriously don't even know what you're talking about.

i kinda definitely 10000% do agree with this here...Fir is clearly in another level compared to ic3d. But seriously, ur being a douche about it.
I hate it. STAHP! smile
Or else I'm gonna send in snow leppy ^^ (AKA lepiathos)

Quote FirNesS ()
And there are some more. Don't tell me we were not friends, don't be a liar.
cmon..be nicer :l

FirNesSDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 9:05 PM | Message # 73
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
cmon..be nicer :l
Well. When people deny facts, I have to be a bit mean. I prefer people being a lil bit mean rather than people being liars.
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
fyi. blank golems cant dispel vengeance's archers
It can, or at least it could, Im pretty sure about it. I could be wrong but I don't think so

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I thought you were friends
So did I, but ice started to flame me, so apparently we're not anymore.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
ur being a douche about it.

I know, I'm also sad about it. Usually I never act this way. But right now I have to. Mehr and Ice are saying that Im worse than them, you perfectly know how wrong it is, I can't not react. And as they both started to flame me before I did, I couldn't answer without flaming a bit. I truly believe that I'm not even being a douche, considering what they said and comparing it to all the facts that can't be denied. wink

Message edited by FirNesS - Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 9:07 PM

JawnsonDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 9:22 PM | Message # 74
Archer
Lol, seems like there is a lot of drama in the chf community xD

Certde

FirNesSDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 9:49 PM | Message # 75
Robotic Ninja
Quote Jawnson ()
Lol, seems like there is a lot of drama in the chf community xD
Yeah, thats pretty sad. The worst is that you can get flamed by people you thought you were friend with. Welcome there ^^

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<