Sunday, 28-Apr-2024, 11:05 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wards, Acid, Unholy - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Wards, Acid, Unholy
Priest-Of-SinDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 10:22 PM | Message # 76
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Jawnson ()
Lol, seems like there is a lot of drama in the chf community
and the sad thing is that you only wanted to learn about some builds...anyway you have to get use to this kind of threads since chf community its all about drama...and if its not, we all just do something to make drama.

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

MonsterDate: Friday, 25-Apr-2014, 11:55 PM | Message # 77
Hero
cuz u pubs are delusional

#prayforpalestine

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 0:25 AM | Message # 78
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
ced, you've never seen me playing seriously. And btw I might have stacked with you like 20 times in one year, I believe it's not much. So you consider what we've never been friends? Rofl. You used to whisper me quite often when you were getting online. I don't say you were being an ass kisser or anything, you were just whispering me because we were "friends".

The thing is that you don't realize how I play, and still no offense to you, but you're clearly too worse to judge me atm. I'm not even trolling or flaming, it's just a fact. Mehrquack has his way of seing things, he considers that jammy is better, then fine. I respect what he says. I just say that I'm way better than him, I never said that my opinion was the best one. 

Oh and Mehr, I dont use blank to counter black arrow or vengeance, I never said that. I said that I used blank golem to rush bases, and that it could SOMETIMES even counter other vengeances if there were any. Don't make me say what I didn't.

You two guys should listen to the others. As Rosa and Priest said, I'm just better than you. Once again Im not flaming, it's just a fact, I don't blame you guys for being worse as xmon could do. What I mean is that you can't say that my opinion sucks when you guys actually don't know the game as well as I do. 

Stop calling me noob, pub or anything, you seriously don't even know what you're talking about.

like rosa stated, not every1 has been playing serously, as it is only a game.

so how do u like half-truths? not at all, right? dont talk shit about people just because they are contradcting you FACTUALLY. blank golem is shit vs summons, every1 knows jammy is better, but it includes the risk of losing it(this is fkin balance) and no, you are not better than me, nor were u ever. statin this is arrogant and ignorant at the same time as we took ifferent builds. i've always taken a partial support/hk when possible build, every1 i've ever payed with takes ether a uk or hk build. when some1 takes an hk build and KS's me and doesn't pool and does this repeatedly, fk yeah im goin to leave, especially if these numerous KS's disable me from getting the shit i need.(ask nfaguarjsp, he;s taken ww bolt coil when he used to play and i would leave after the 3rd KS because i've repeatedly told him.)

Reasons ic3dt3a leaves team besides losing:
taking pet when you only have 2 auras
taking pet when you don't have any creeps but you are a cheap mthrfker
continuous ks
extending game instead of ending(usually when pubs OR allies get a ToT when we could have teched in non-ssd/uim games))
team no ingles xD(listens)
consstentaly mass-tping on my fkin hero
game is no longer fun but instead a penguin/altar fest

that about sums it up, it any of these apply, i will leave without even telling you. however, i recently told syllelebelle this and he completely understood and admitted to it.

people i like teaming with:
talkischeap
ult_steve666
bajshoran
sylleleblle_fr

it seems that i enjoy playing with some of the french players as they are only playing for fun and are not like "omfg, we HAVE TO WIN"(f00ty_r3b0rn, i left a game while playing with him because he was too obsessed with beating roystom; "pool me!!" and would take control of my units) i once told bond i don't appreciate when ppl control my units(he casted a death coil on my hero to heal, soundwaves was actually on our team too, it was a beta test)

Added (26-Apr-2014, 0:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------
edit: blank golem has only been used to counter serpent wards, its dispel is shit

Added (26-Apr-2014, 0:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
xmon copy pastes roystom, soundwaves, and adam; i've lsot respect for him as he is not an original troll

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

MonsterDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 1:41 PM | Message # 79
Hero
wat

#prayforpalestine

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 2:16 PM | Message # 80
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Could you answer to what I really say? I've never said that blank golem's major use was its dispell. I said it was good for all its advantages (purchasable very early, quite cheap, resistant, not getting focused, cleave attack, attack gets up with upgrades, small dispell). 
Well Im too bored to answer to your entire message. But Ice. Im way better than you. It's not a big deal, no one blames you for this, I'm not even flaming you for this. You just have to admit it, its a fact.

I don't understand why you act this way. Ask everyone, people will tell you I'm better than you, except maybe ppl who hate me/have never seen me playing. But thats not a problem, its ok dude.

MonsterDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 7:59 PM | Message # 81
Hero
ya n im best

#prayforpalestine

Priest-Of-SinDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 9:49 PM | Message # 82
Hero
Quote Monster ()
ya n im best
your idol its Roy right? well at least he is original and you are...just a copy...a fake copy(well copy/paste if you ask me).
i think Roy should be very proud to have such a fan like you.

MonsterDate: Saturday, 26-Apr-2014, 10:20 PM | Message # 83
Hero
dude stfu idk y shitting on u ass damaged u so bad but u literally become my #1 fan

#prayforpalestine

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 6:55 AM | Message # 84
Hero
Quote Monster ()
dude stfu idk y shitting on u ass damaged u so bad but u literally become my #1 fan
no man your wrong again...you became my nr 1 joke (its like i never in my life seen a stupid b1tch like you).and did i hurt you?....OH didnt meant to,sorry but all i want to do its to make you stfu before you embaress your self with all your nonsense.personaly i think you have been dropt out when you was a baby, thats way you brain does not function so well.....i feel sorry for you but than again i do enjoy to make fun of some losser like you.

MonsterDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 7:54 AM | Message # 85
Hero
keep my name out of ur filthy pub mouth

#prayforpalestine

Priest-Of-SinDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 5:08 PM | Message # 86
Hero
1. /xtrash,xscaredmonster,xmonidiot,xmongarbage, 2. /TheDestroyedTeam,TheDamagedTeam 
first you have the acc names wich fit you so well, so feel free to use them.and if you think ppl will joke about your new acc, well dont worry to much we allready joke about you right now.
second you will see some names i pick for your clan (actually i can come up with more names but im kinda bored so maybe someother times),again feel free to use them....and you can thank me later.
YOUR WELLCOME

and dude you dont make any sense...if i was a pub how can i know so much about you?how will i know that you are nothing but a wannabe in this community?how will i know that noone respect you here.

dude just stfu and i will stop too.im tired to deal with some wannabes like you.

P.S : dont try to troll me...trust me you dont have a brain for that.

MonsterDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 6:09 PM | Message # 87
Hero
lmfao fan, u can keep talkin bout me ik u wanna be famous

#prayforpalestine

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 27-Apr-2014, 11:40 PM | Message # 88
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
dont try to troll me...trust me you dont have a brain for that.

Your grammar at every angle proves this statement as incorrect...

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Priest-Of-SinDate: Monday, 28-Apr-2014, 9:47 AM | Message # 89
Hero
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Your grammar at every angle proves this statement as incorrect...
im allowed to make some mistakes.english its not my language,and i do still learn german language so...,at list ppl understand me,only for you its so difficult.anyway tnx for info

Quote Monster ()
lmfao fan, u can keep talkin bout me ik u wanna be famous
yea man im your biggest fan....and i do wanna be famous...thats why i speak so much about you.i wanna become you famous nr 1 fan.i will open up a fan club for you,i will search for your adress in phone book and then i will visit your home,  so we can hangout and make pictures together and teach me  your secrets about MH.i will read all your books with your knowledge about chf (MH and me,How to be an idiot,Without Jstack,Copying Roy),but i will not read ''The ARS MODE'' or ''Solo winning'' because i know you didnt write them,i will write about you on twitter,facebook and yahoo to let anyone in this world know how famous you are and how do i wanna be just like you (a retarded kid who is too ugly ,and hangout with his barby dolls and play in one place he is allowed (basement) and pray and hopeing for someone to like him)....yea man thats right i do wanna be just like you but then again i will be just a copy of you (just like you are when you copy Roy),And you are to big in this wolrd to have a fan like me, so i do have to pass and search for other idols,like Metallica,Otep,Bizzare,Iron and many more wich of course they are not like you famous and all that sh3t.now stfu famous kid

MonsterDate: Monday, 28-Apr-2014, 11:01 AM | Message # 90
Hero
autistic pub kys, i have most solo replays on forums

u have downs, ur 15 minutes of fame are up byebye

#prayforpalestine

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Wards, Acid, Unholy (Best way to play?)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<